Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (36373 Views)

Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by WesternOrbit: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
lol
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Akpacha(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Satan is so powerful, can make u believe in ur foolishness.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Teacher1776(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Everybody can never reason the Same way.

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Imaeyez(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Waiting for the person coming to say "what if your Mama no born you"....

7 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Humphreychinedu: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Mexicanlover:
Big man, small car, small brain
With ur big brain where do u work please?

5 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by killsmith(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Are there any Nigerian out there who hates or is scared of having kids?
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by theapeman4: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2018
maasoap:
Well, considering the fact that his wife may wake up one morning and decide to divorce him, he's going to lose many things, just like other husbands and fathers before him. The system over there sucks! It discourages men from having wife and kids.
haven't heard of prenuptial agreement?
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by peculiar111(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
obafemee80:

Meet James Martin,a TV chef and BBC's Saturday Kitchen host who revealed in an interview that he would rather add to his car collections than to have a baby or get married.

The 46 year old British said
"I go round to my mate's house, who has four kids, and realise that I don't want them after about two minutes. 

"Kids are great, but it's just no, not for me. You sacrifice so much in this work and the job and everything else. Never, no"

The Chef who had previously dated more than 3 women before and currently lives with his PA girlfriend said he his more excited about his collection of cars which includes a 1948 Maserati, two Ferrari Daytonas,a vintage Chevrolet Corvette, a Lotus 340R , a Ford Prefect ,a Shelby Mustang and two retired Formula One cars.

He said
"My mates come round and they look into my garage and I go, "These are my babies, these are my things, but you know, it's each to their own, isn't it?"

When asked about getting married, he said :
No, it doesn't interest me in the slightest, mainly because I've catered for so many weddings, really"

"I admire people who do it, that's fine, but I'm quite happy. I don't need to spend £60,000 on a day, no, I'm more than happy, thanks"

He has spent alot in buying and restoring most of these cars in his garage , so you can’t fault him for saying he really takes good care of his babies.Lol grin

https://autojosh.com/see-the-tv-chef-who-will-rather-spend-money-on-his-car-collections-than-to-get-married-or-have-kids/
dont worry.....when u grow old d cars will care for u ..and when u die...d cars will give u a befeating burial...

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Akpacha(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
His choice. Only Africans would find this strange

Mr BABACUE (in Yoruba accent), we missed you here.
But if African chose to live this same, u would come up to saying he use his manhood for money.

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by peculiar111(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=obafemee80 post=70222824]

Meet James Martin,a TV chef and BBC's Saturday Kitchen host who revealed in an interview that he would rather add to his car collections than to have a baby or get married.

"I go round to my mate's house, who has four kids, and realise that I don't want them after about two minutes. 

"Kids are great, but it's just no, not for me. You sacrifice so much in this work and the job and everything else. Never, no"

The Chef who had previously dated more than 3 women before and currently lives with his PA girlfriend said he his more excited about his collection of cars which includes a 1948 Maserati, two Ferrari Daytonas,a vintage Chevrolet Corvette, a Lotus 340R , a Ford Prefect ,a Shelby Mustang and two retired Formula One cars.

He said
"My mates come round and they look into my garage and I go, "These are my babies, these are my things, but you know, it's each to their own, isn't it?"

No, it doesn't interest me in the slightest, mainly because I've catered for so many weddings, really"

"I admire people who do it, that's fine, but I'm quite happy. I don't need to spend £60,000 on a day, no, I'm more than happy, thanks"

He has spent alot in buying and restoring most of these cars in his garage , so you can’t fault him for saying he really takes good care of his babies.Lol grin

https://autojosh.com/see-the-tv-chef-who-will-rather-spend-money-on-his-car-collections-than-to-get-married-or-have-kids/
dont worry.....when u grow old d cars will care for u ..and when u die...d cars will give u a befeating burial...

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Idrismusty97(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
mu2sa2:
His choice, his life. But supposing we all decide never to have kids, the human race will die out.
That's why we have the Musas and Bellos who marries four wives and have 20+ kids so it's too soon to worry about the Human race dying. No two people think the same, The Human race dying a natural death shouldn't be your concern. Your concern should be making YOUR life and that of your family worthwhile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
He must take those cars to heaven when he dies o.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by dederocs(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Mexicanlover:
Everyone get married...how does it make you different, or with a bigger brain? shocked

I blame seun, now every clown with phone and internet, feels intelligent grin

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Originalsly: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Mexicanlover:

Big mouth, small man, small brain.

4 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by mikoloson: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
obafemee80:

He said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlJ1SGILNI

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by mysteryman2014: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
dominique:
His prerogative. It is never advisable to bring kids into the world if you're not physically or mentally ready for them. Our society will have a lot less urchins and misfits if people plan adequately before having kids and stop bringing out kids they're unable to raise properly into the world

Very ugly cars btw

Culture and societal pressure, makes people have kids indiscriminately.

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018
He is impotent!

All these na long stories.

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Good 4 him. Next!
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
theapeman4:
haven't heard of prenuptial agreement?

Google it and come back here with stats. You think women are dumb to embrace it?

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by seedord247(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Akpacha:
Satan is so powerful, can make u believe in ur foolishness.

Satan is a myth.

What y’all need is common sense. More than
60% of married folks in Nigeria are not happy in their marriage or happy with their partner but they choose to stay in that horrendous courtship because of judgemental folks like you aka society.

Your mental happiness comes before anything!

5 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2018
dononics:
Old age will tell....
abroad old pple are sent to care home

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Myself2(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2018
I only see one car there,,,,,,,,
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Elegant123: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2018
obafemee80:

He said

Way to go man..ur money ur life..�
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2018
dominique:
His prerogative. It is never advisable to bring kids into the world if you're not physically or mentally ready for them. Our society will have a lot less urchins and misfits if people plan adequately before having kids and stop bringing out kids they're unable to raise properly into the world

Very ugly cars btw

Yeah but its the resale value, those cars are going to be way expensive in the future

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Aldebaran(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
pcguru1:

Yeah but its the resale value, those cars are going to be way expensive in the future
Yes, especially the classics...
Each may be sold more than $10m

4 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
maasoap:
Well, considering the fact that his wife may wake up one morning and decide to divorce him, he's going to lose many things, just like other husbands and fathers before him. The system over there sucks! It discourages men from having wife and kids.

Actually the chances of this actually happen is way higher , and he can lose all the money he spent years working for to the Lady, so left to me I think he made a smart choice. marriage is dangerous in the western world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by theapeman4: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
maasoap:

Google it and come back here with stats. You think women are dumb to embrace it?
you know nothing!
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233907:
His choice.
His life.
His car.

Hey Mr Martin, is that what our Yoruba brothers and sisters call Barbecue?
That is really good to know.
Thanks for that.
We've been praying for the good health of the President and talking with him once a while, hence our absence!
*winks* .
We miss you too!
We keep in touch once in a while for now till the President gets back.
Thanks for the heads up!

Talk say data finish and u no get money to subscribe for a month. Business no dey sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ozo Meets With Sunday Dare, The Sports Minister (Photos) / Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? / Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.