Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Please I Need Advice For The Guru's - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Advice For The Guru's (797 Views)

You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice For The Guru's by analo: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2018
hello house, please I need the guru's in the house to help me with some advice.

my Nissan Primera has refused to start, if it starts it goes off immediately and a lot of check has been done but no solution until now one auto electrician say the brainbox has failed and expired so I need to get another brainbox. please this is my first car and I have no experience on this things, so I need advice please.
Re: Please I Need Advice For The Guru's by Alvin007: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2018
analo:

my Nissan Primera has refused to start, if it starts it goes off immediately and a lot of check has been done but no solution until now one auto electrician say the brainbox has failed and expired so I need to get another brainbox. please this is my first car and I have no experience on this things, so I need advice please.

Scan the vehicle and post codes here..
Re: Please I Need Advice For The Guru's by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2018
analo:

I'm going to assume that this is a modern car (not sure what a Primera is).

If so then you need to buy yourself an OBD2 scanner.

Your questions should'll be like:

Hello, CarTalkers:

I am getting codes 0000 and 00001. I cleared the codes and code 000001 is consistent. I didn't do any work on the car before these codes start showing up.
Re: Please I Need Advice For The Guru's by nurey(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
analo:

A car needs 3 things to work, fuel, Air and spark.

Let them check the fuel pump

Next is the plugs and coil if they are been fed.

Then if your engine is the QD series I would suggest you check the wiring of your crank sensors. There are two sensors in that engine that causes that rubbish
Re: Please I Need Advice For The Guru's by analo: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
thanks peeps all advices are welcome and appreciated

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Corolla Or 2007 Mazda3? / Clean Toyota Corolla 2014 (with Photo) / ABS For Toyota Avensis 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.