Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Happy Birthday To Adetutu Kadijat (kaddymon) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Adetutu Kadijat (kaddymon) (495 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Adetutu Kadijat (kaddymon) by Sammdyoung(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2018
On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.

May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with love, laughs, and family..

Sammyyoung_cares
Ollycash,_cares
ENUMONEY_cares
Deehars_carss
Pelzy_cares
Larex_cares❤❤❤❤

Happy birthday To Adetutu kadijat (kaddymon) » http://ngtrend.com.ng/happy-birthday-adetutu-kadijat-kaddymon/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Buhari Was Thinking Here(photo) / See What A Lady Did To All The Men Trying To Have A Relationship With Her / Phyno Shares Adorable Photo With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.