Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Best Writing Apps And Tools - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Writing Apps And Tools (9151 Views)

How To Get The Best Writing Gigs [Tips From A "Senior" Writer] / Useful Writing Apps / The Best Writing And Editing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Writing Apps And Tools by akeentech(m): 2:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Writing isn’t generally the least difficult thing. Fortunately, you will find every kind of writing apps and tools available to enable you to stay organized and focused.

Notwithstanding on the off chance that you are writing for your living or only making a basic grocery listing. These writing apps and tools may help you whole your undertaking without trouble.

#1. ProWritingAid

If you have not included ProWritingAid by now on your writer’s writing apps and tools toolbox, get it done now. This free online application enables you edit your work in much more successful and in the substantially faster and way.

It features an entire exhibit of prospective written pitfalls like excessively difficult sentences, passive voice, obscure and abstract language, or repetitive phrases and terms and (24 writing reports altogether). Give it a look at.

#2. Bubbl.us

Procuring started on a novel, an article, or any assortment of writing could demand some conceptualizing. This site enables you to speedily and easily brainstorm or construct a guide for the ideas.

This simple, simple to-use site enables it pain-free to organize ideas with all the use of customization of bubble shade, hyperlinks, literary substance measurement and organizing, and much of the time formatting and textual content dimension.

#3. WiseMapping

WiseMapping is free and simple to sign-up for on the internet web. Input very easy and simple facts, these as your electronic mail handle, name, also a username and password.

To be a member and get utilization of this thoughts mapping device. WiseMapping is rather standard, however can definitely assist in terms of difficulty solving or brainstorming.

#4. Storybook

When composing a fancy story with numerous plot lines, odds are you will need slightly support keeping up monitor of all that is going on. Storybook may be there to help you through the entire process of writing your ebook.

It helps by supporting you to hold monitor of the overview. Basic Storybook has four views that will enable you, combined with other handy writing tools included into those individuals’ sights.

The four views are Chronological Check out, Scenes Look at, Manage Chapters and E-book Perspective, and Reading See.

#5. Write two Lite

This free iPhone application is phenomenal for pretty much any type of writing. In case you’re normally jam packed with ideas and accordingly are sick of fighting to find a pen and paper.

Just before you lose your teach of believed, this application will presumably be an awesome healthy for your situation. Write two Lite is totally customizable allowing you to change font measurements and type and use different themes.

Really don’t feel of this application as basically a writing app. Write 2 Lite has a Crisis Mode which is accessed by a unique pin that can help you in regular day to day threatening scenarios.

#6. Writer

When you are hunting for a written application for Android, ensure to give consideration to writer. Writer is most likely an uncomplicated application that gives you a chance to write without each of the more interruptions. Turn to Author to be focused on writing; it’s anything but a place to make things to appear up decently. In any case, it supplies you with the flexibility to make italicize, make text bold and lists and then use headers.

#7. Diaro

Your lifetime is valuable, and when you are the documenting form, you have to endeavor to remember every second great or terrible. Diaro can be a cutting edge diary software.

However it most likely can be used for maintaining a journal or just writing notes. Use Diaro that can enable you to retain your reminiscences and thoughts structured and appropriately documented.

Connect places or photographs to the entries and share with other people by using social networking sites and electronic mail.

With Diaro, you barely ever ought to get worried over other people stumbling on your deepest darkest techniques. This is because of the fact that your diary will likely be password shielded.

#8. Note Everything

Do you think you are prepared to the top notice pad? Note Everything helps you to do precisely that- – note everything.

Regardless of whether you wish to jot something down or simply leave a voice notice. Note Everything has your back.

Basically manage your notes or utilize the app to attract pictures. The probabilities are interminable with this app; you are going to never need to use paper or pen once more.

source: https://www.akeentech.com/best-writing-apps-and-tools/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by dingbang(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2018
cool nice one
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by BedLam: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Where is Grammaly ? You ain't done yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by xaliujokes(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Perfect recommended apps
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Noted!
Next please.
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by AlphaStyles(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
I might need this
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by pacespot(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2018
nice thread, are these all apps available on play store?
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Lizilicious(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Lemme go and check out that Writer app
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by akeentech(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Lizilicious:
Lemme go and check out that Writer app

are you a writer?
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by akeentech(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
pacespot:
nice thread, are these all apps available on play store?
sure
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by kalu61(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2018
thanks. l will add one it two
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by qanda: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Useful. If you are an entrepreneur and need to write Business proposals, the best App you can source resource from is Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by epelumi42(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2018
With all these writing tools, you still wrote this badly? undecided undecided

I give up.

You should understand that writing is not entirely about trying to sound complicated. It's about presenting your thoughts in the most legible manner possible. The errors I saw here are more than just typos. Regardless of what tools you have, If you're not good, these tools are irrelevant.

7 Likes

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Nnachuka(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Evernote and Google Docs are perfect for writers, and the writer app isn't bad too

you're welcome
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Nnachuka(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=epelumi42 post=71007192]With all these writing tools, you still wrote this badly? undecided undecided

I give up.

You should understand that writing is not entirely about trying to sound complicated. It's about presenting your thoughts in the most legible manner possible. The errors I saw here are more than just typos. Regardless of what tools you have, If you're not good, these tools are irrelevant.

He didn't in anyway tell you he was a writer, the post was to help writers choose the app that would best suit their writing, don't be an unnecessary critic

1 Like

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by Youngadvocate(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
For plagiarism-safe writeup, get the premium version of turnitin
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by aceTS: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
epelumi42:

I give up.

Correctamondo!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by writeprof(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks for sharing. I'll check them out.
Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
I honestly believe the best writing tool is to have a human on-hand for proofreading. The tools mentioned are nice but I use Microsoft Word to the best of its ability.
I was surprised to read somewhere that authors take pride in the ability to make readers reach for a dictionary. I can imagine the smug look on their faces composing hard to decipher phrases and sentences.
I read a journal once which gave me a headache -- the writer used words out of context, not incorrect but studying the writeup required deep unnecessary concentration.

1 Like

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by SaintChukz(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2018
epelumi42:

I give up.

Thank you! You voiced my thoughts out loud. I thought I was the only one who noticed that too. The article lacks coherence and articulation.

1 Like

Re: Best Writing Apps And Tools by epelumi42(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nnachuka:

If you ever need to be told someone is mad before you know they're mad, then something is wrong with you. Just saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Folarin Wins The 2013 Caine Prize For African Writing / The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) / Chimamanda Adichie Received An Honorary Degree In Amherst College Massachusetts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.