Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Are You Having Difficulties Selling Your Imported Goods? Get Help Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Having Difficulties Selling Your Imported Goods? Get Help Now (355 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Difficulties Selling Your Imported Goods? Get Help Now by obi4rmhpservice: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Its no news anymore that a lot of Nigerians have now embraced this whole mini importation biz of a thing.
Buying and Importing goods from China either through Aliexpress, taobao, 1688, Alibaba etc is no longer rocket science.
And if I'm correct, very many people are now into the biz of mini importation.

However, the BIGGEST CHALLENGE still remains "HOW TO MARKET & SELL" your imported goods in the fastest possible time.

The truth is that its not about knowing what the latest or hottest product is.

Its about being able to identify a hungry market and then feeding that hungry market with the food (product) they need to quench their hunger.

Its not about knowing what sells, rather its about knowing how to sell. Knowing the right channels and being able to capitalize on them to sell your imported stuff fast and profitably.

I am also into importation full time, and I have mastered the secret art of being able to sell my imported products in the fastest possible way. None of my imported products lasts beyond 7 days before getting all sold out.

I use no other medium than Facebook to market and sell my products. And believe me when I say Facebook remains the best channel to use in marketing your imported products.

If you have been having difficulties with selling your imported products fast enough, then you might just want to consider this offer.

I am setting up a WhatsApp group where I will walk you through setting up effective Facebook ad campaigns for your products. I will literally work with you in setting up your ads on Facebook so that you can start making sales almost right away.

I will show you a smart way of researching a market full of hungry and ready buyers. All you will just need to do is get the products across to them.

I will also show you what to include in your Facebook ads to get prospective buyers to pay for the goods even before delivery. Say goodbye to "pay on delivery" (POD).

I will show you how to run $5 & $10 daily ad budgets that will generate massive sales for you. I once ran a $10 ad for two days, and sold
23 pieces of one of my imported products. Each of those pieces sold for #8500.

And a lot more stuff I will be showing you.

As much as I would have wished I could do this for free, unfortunately I will not because I will have to sacrifice my time to see this through.
But not to worry, it will only cost you a token fee of #1000.

This token fee will grant you access to the WhatsApp group.

If you are interested in taking your importation biz to a whole new level, if you want to begin recording more sales than never before, then this might just be your chance.

Drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Are You Having Difficulties Selling Your Imported Goods? Get Help Now by obi4rmhpservice: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2018
I got 5 pairs of this foot ware from 1688.com at ¥24 a pair (#1,260naira) and sold each for #7,500 a pair.

Spent only #948naira on Facebook ad.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Machine For Sale / How To Gain Financial Fredom / Easy Business Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.