Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App (23398 Views)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by AnonPoet: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
FairMoney, a financial service provider in Nigeria that offers its users an easy and stress-free access to credit, savings and investments, has announced the launch of its redesigned mobile banking app home page. This revamp is aimed at providing its users with a more seamless and innovative banking experience. The new app comes with a host of features that make banking easy and transactions faster.

According to the Head Marketing and Branding, FairMoney, Nengi Akinola, the revamped FairMoney app home page is a significant upgrade from the previous version, with improved functionality and better navigation to provide users with an even more convenient banking experience.

“At FairMoney, we are committed to providing our customers with a world-class banking experience, and we believe that the new app redesign is a big step towards achieving that goal. Our customers can now access all the essential information about their accounts as well as bank services, all at just one glance.” Nengi said.

The app's home page has been redesigned to ensure that all the essential functions are easily accessible. The home page has added features including shortcuts to transfer money, fund your account, request an ATM card, and pay bills, all in one tap. Users can also view their account balances, outstanding loan balances, and savings all in one place, at the top banner.

The loan homepage has been optimized to display current loan details, and options to extend or top-up loans, while the savings homepage has been placed at the bottom right corner of the screen, with easy access to both FairSave and FairLock.

The new FairMoney app also comes with an information bar that reminds users of all the juicy discounts and deals, ensuring that they are up-to-date with the latest promotions.

“We are excited to launch this redesigned app, and we believe that our customers will find it easier and more convenient to use. With the new features and functionality, we hope to reinforce FairMoney's positioning as a leading digital bank in Nigeria, and we encourage everyone to download the app and experience the future of banking,” added Nengi.

The revamped FairMoney app is now available for download on Google Play Store.

https://techpoint.africa/2023/03/03/fairmoney-unveils-revamped-mobile-banking-app-home-page-to-enhance-user-experience-and-functionality/

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by ejifranks(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by BloomingDale(f): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
They should bring their app to Apple Store.

11 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by VenExchangee: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Viraltrends123: 4:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Nice, but I can't just forget everything Obi supporters said about Tinubu, and everything the did, so funny. no one can stop destiny.

Watch a video of some poly students beating up a lecturer, an old man for voting APC, I know it must in a southeastern school.

You want to win an election by deciet, and force. You know well you candidate failed woefully as governor, invested state wealth into beer company and took the company shares. He should try again by 2031, by then we will show him video of himself saying Tinubu should be with his grandchildren playing.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Frank25: 4:26am On Mar 04, 2023
please we dont need another redesign shit, we are currently suffering from what emefiele and buhari had done in this couple of months

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Samuel1402(m): 4:27am On Mar 04, 2023
kk
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by GreaterFuture(m): 4:33am On Mar 04, 2023
That is Fair

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by drizslim(m): 4:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otilô is far gone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by lexy2014: 4:35am On Mar 04, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otilô is far gone
Was your contacts not called?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by dhtml6(m): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2023
I am referring to this period as naira swap too, them swap our money!
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by CodeTemplar: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol. Network strength is weak but these ones are redesigning UI/UX.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by mannobi(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Keep upgrading. The fact that Nigeria averted another civil war with the loss of Peter Obi calls for serious celebrations. Those people are too arrogant and tribalistic. They criticise and belittle anything and anyone from other regions but even when obviously Peter obi was a failure when he was governor of Anambra state, the desperation in them made them turn Peter to a messiah.
In the next elections, that region will learn that you don't continue to insult others and expect them to support your bid.
Congratulations to PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Achieverskit: 5:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Interesting
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Illegal1(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Omoh i still dey owe dis people ooh...

5 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by shagasha: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Don't just change app homepage, reduce your interest rate. It's way too high

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by yaki84: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Nice, but I can't just forget everything Obi supporters said about Tinubu, and everything the did, so funny. no one can stop destiny.

Watch a video of some poly students beating up a lecturer, an old man for voting APC, I know it must in a southeastern school.

You want to win an election by deciet, and force. You know well you candidate failed woefully as governor, invested state wealth into beer company and took the company shares. He should try again by 2031, by then we will show him video of himself saying Tinubu should be with his grandchildren playing.
Which 2031, na 2039 bro.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by virginboy1(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Me that don't like anything borrowing...Buhari hardship introduced me to this Fairmoney app....now I still dey pay gbese' undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Fcwilly: 5:37am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:

It's a lie, they are already waiting for you at the gate. Wait until you have something serious to do with credit bureau the your eye go clear.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by NaijaCover(m): 5:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by yeniyeni(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Its naira bought not naira swap

why are you calling it "naira swap"? where did you see naira being swapped?

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:56am On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
They should bring their app to Apple Store.
iPhone users nor dey borrow money onto big boys/girls levels!

Sorry!

Android 1:0 Apple

we mueeve!
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by ogbs2020: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Naira land has been rigged o.
Fairmoney people l hail.
These loan companies they make excess interest on people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Kobicove(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2023
When I saw "Upgrade to ease cash swap difficulties" I was expecting to see that you can download physical cash from their app grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Fcwilly:

It's a lie, they are already waiting for you at the gate. Wait until you have something serious to do with credit bureau the your eye go clear.
no tell am!
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by femijay8271(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Fairmoney na thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by lagusboyyy(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Any fintech company aside Opay and Kuda,count me out.

I have been using these two for years now,and they have been serving me well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Ologundudu2020: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2023
I borrowed 375k i paid back 630k plus or so

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.