Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (459101 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Canada2021:
This is for citizens whose first and official language is French.
not really, anyone who can achieve the language requirements and set the the first language to french
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamasunshine: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
So for those that may be ready.
Good morning everyone, I hope we are all staying safe this period .

I just received a call from my ogas at the top that registration for *Tef exam* is open. Please kindly help pass this message to other groups for those who might be interested in writing the exam to increase their *CRS*.
The registration will end on the *8th of May* and exams will be on the *30th of May*.

They can contact me via telephone; 08087211111/07052488002
Email; admin.ikeja@afnigeria.org
April will be combined with May candidates.
Call and confirm.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Canada2021:
bro please suggest a way out for me because i work in a bank and i am usually busy during the week. thanks

We always find time for things that are important to us.

Read this person's experience.......

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-131st-draw.663931/post-8312566

The classes point you in the right direction.....personal study Is probably what will seal the deal. #PersonalOpinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mummychichi:
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/nova-scotia-invites-french-speaking-express-entry-candidates-0414228.html/amp

To achieve CLB 7 sef na war. Now CLB 8?

Never say never.

This may just be the answer to someone's prayer, who because of age (maybe 42 and above) can still not attain CRS of 470, even after getting CLB 8 in TEF and getting the 30 bonus points.....esp when OINP French Speakers ' program looks like it's been paused since Jan 2020.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Canada2021: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mamaroon:

We always find time for things that are important to us...this explains why a guy that works in a bank in VI and is very busy (not you o!) and lives in Ajah, who is toasting a girl who lives in Ogba but also works in VI, will drop her off after work every day and even go back to visit her on Saturday and Sunday!

Read this person's experience.......

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-131st-draw.663931/post-8312566

The classes point you in the right direction.....personal study Is probably what will seal the deal. #PersonalOpinion

Thanks alot
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mamaroon:

Never say never.

This may just be the answer to someone's prayer, who because of age (maybe 42 and above) can still not attain CRS of 470, even after getting CLB 8 in TEF and getting the 30 bonus points..... esp when OINP French Speakers ' program looks like it's been paused since Jan 2020.
please, can you shed more light regarding this
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
olalekan9320:
please, can you shed more light regarding this

Last info I saw the OINP program was in Jan..... so it seems to me they haven't issued any invites since then....if there are no invites from OINP and I still can't get 470 because of my age, CLB 8 from Nova Scotia is good.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mamaroon:

Last info I saw the OINP program was in Jan..... so it seems to me they haven't issued any invites since then....if there are no invites from OINP and I still can't get 470 because of my age, CLB 8 from Nova Scotia is good.
merci
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Mamasunshine:

I just received a call from my ogas at the top that registration for *Tef exam* is open. Please kindly help pass this message to other groups for those who might be interested in writing the exam to increase their *CRS*.
The registration will end on the *8th of May* and exams will be on the *30th of May*.

Call and confirm.

What happens ro those not in Lagos? Travel restrictions and all
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
Mamasunshine:

Call and confirm.

What happens to those not in Lagos? Travel restrictions and all
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Move2(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Amys: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
Mamaroon:

Never say never.

This may just be the answer to someone's prayer, who because of age (maybe 42 and above) can still not attain CRS of 470, even after getting CLB 8 in TEF and getting the 30 bonus points.....esp when OINP French Speakers ' program looks like it's been paused since Jan 2020.

I think people should do more TEF cos I believe it give more points.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by chigrad: 10:32pm On May 01, 2020
Hi all ,for results what is the equivalent of having a CLB 7.
Is it A1 or A2 or B1.
Also is A1 like 50% out of 100.
I just need guidance.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
chigrad:
Hi all ,for results what is the equivalent of having a CLB 7.
Is it A1 or A2 or B1.
Also is A1 like 50% out of 100.
I just need guidance.

Hi Chigrad,

CLB7 is a High B2 level. (450 - 499)/699

A1 is beginner, C2 is native speaker.

See first link on page 1 for a breakdown.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamasunshine: 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
Mummychichi:

What happens to those not in Lagos? Travel restrictions and all
I guess you would have to be patient. It's written periodically so whenever borders are open, the opportunity will be there. They will probably do more exams to mop up as I'm sure they are aware of the situation.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Tonygrinds(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
Bro please send me a message on WhatsApp. We are on the same ship. To share ideas at least 09063155779
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by babiechic: 9:45pm On May 03, 2020
Mamasunshine:

Call and confirm.

The exam date is actually 28th of May. i called them on friday. Meanwhile if you are preparing to write TEF, prepmyfuture is super helpful + the comment se preparer au TEF on fb, they have loads of tips/documents to download. wish i knew earlier.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by chigrad: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks
Fabguen:

Hi Chigrad,

CLB7 is a High B2 level. (450 - 499)/699

A1 is beginner, C2 is native speaker.

See first link on page 1 for a breakdown.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Canada2021: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
babiechic:

The exam date is actually 28th of May. i called them on friday. Meanwhile if you are preparing to write TEF, prepmyfuture is super helpful + the comment se preparer au TEF on fb, they have loads of tips/documents to download. wish i knew earlier.
Bro please I cannot find the prepmyfuture app on Google playstore
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
Canada2021:
Bro please I cannot find the prepmyfuture app on Google playstore

https://prepmyfuture.com/tef-english
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Canada2021: 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by sweetoma: 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Hello guys, I just entered the express entry pool with CRS of 436, I don’t have masters I’m currrently searching for where I can enroll for a fast 1 year masters whether it is online from a foreign school. Can afford to spend like $5000 to $7000 at most. If you have any suggestions for school whether here and abroad please let me know. I’m also looking at writing TEF to increase my score. The alliance francaise here is closed because of covid so I’m learning with duo lingo please any helpful resources for learning will be appreciated. I was just laid off from my job because of this pandemic so right now this is my focus.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by amaya21: 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
There are a lot of French resources on the thread. Read through the last 15 - 20 pages at the very least.

sweetoma:
Hello guys, I just entered the express entry pool with CRS of 436, I don’t have masters I’m currrently searching for where I can enroll for a fast 1 year masters whether it is online from a foreign school. Can afford to spend like $5000 to $7000 at most. If you have any suggestions for school whether here and abroad please let me know. I’m also looking at writing TEF to increase my score. The alliance francaise here is closed because of covid so I’m learning with duo lingo please any helpful resources for learning will be appreciated. I was just laid off from my job because of this pandemic so right now this is my focus.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by sweetoma: 10:15pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=amaya21 post=89191388]There are a lot of French resources on the thread. Read through the last 15 - 20 pages at the very least.

Thanks for the response. Will do that. Do you have any suggestions for school?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 1:06am On May 05, 2020
sweetoma:

Hi, perhaps explore CIMA cert BA as well. 4 papers self paced worth 33 points...You can take the exam from home ~35k per paper. Results come out instantly.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by amaya21: 8:21am On May 05, 2020
The online Masters I'm aware of are above your stated budget. Try CIMA as suggested above.

[quote author=sweetoma post=89192877][/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by udoclub: 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
sweetoma:
Hello guys, I just entered the express entry pool with CRS of 436, I don’t have masters I’m currrently searching for where I can enroll for a fast 1 year masters whether it is online from a foreign school.

So sorry for the loss of your job. I emailed you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by udoclub: 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
So sorry for the loss of your job @sweetoma
I emailed you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Ayinke93(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
sweetoma:

Sorry about your job loss sis, more opportunities to come. I'll suggest you enroll for IEF online classes. They started the programme in response to the recent halt in activities due to the pandemic. You can Google them, their details are online.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by tunlapapa: 9:35pm On May 05, 2020
sweetoma:

tunlapapa:

IEF used to be total physical class but they are now thinking of online classes since last week due to the virus.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by sweetoma: 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
amaya21:
The online Masters I'm aware of are above your stated budget. Try CIMA as suggested above.

Can a person with zero accounting or science background learn and pass CIMA ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: kevoh(m), damidam(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.