Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies (20342 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by XaviDayo(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Arysexy(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2018
APC's plan is to cause a rowdy session after passing the Inec budget. An APC members will rise to raise a motion for the impeachment of Saraki, Saraki will over rule him amidst shouts by APC senators causing a rowdy session. The APC arranged police will wade in and in the midst of the confusion, APC senators will leave and converge at press conference room and "impeach" Saraki and "suspend" them.

Saraki already has a game plan which I won't reveal here,

Let's see how tomorrow goes

1 Like

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Abfinest007(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
I wish they can just a real showdown without dragging eir foolish supporters in
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by capatainrambo: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
What I know is 2019 is a done deal. I know for a fact most of those defectors, especially of Northern extraction, sit quietly somewhere everyday biting their fingers in regret, wondering how the hell they came about taking such an ill advised decision.

The virdicts of their people in the just concluded by-elections bear stark evidence of what's to come their way in 2019. They'd be wishing they tarried a little like Dogara and Sani, but, too bad, their shots have been taken and there's no holding back now.

APC will surely prevail. All Baba needs to do is continue doing what he's doing which has checkmated all these incidences of needless bloodletting being sponsored by politicians under the guise of herdsmen. It was the only identifiable snag in his way. With that gone, I'm pretty sure even PDP would understand the utter lack of need to put up a candidate for the election. grin
senators and rep from kano. kwara. kaduna is a sure bet. they will come back. even benue sef.

now we both know omoagege will not come back. it's a show down between. him and ibori

Andy uba that decamper from apga to Apc will not come back

uzodima will defect

I don't want to talk about wike new friends. in the rivrs central.

the list goes on

2 Likes

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Yinkagbo(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
APC needs better information management, after APC's press conference last night it is clear they want saraki out at all cost, and they want their N242bn passed. If only they can be more stealth, they may get a chance to catch saraka unaware. And to the people bragging about buhari's popularity in the north. From 1993 election till date it has been revealed that even with underage voting and harassment of inec adhoc staffs, northern vote isn't just enough to get you a presidential seat. Abiola defeated a northern aspirant from kano, obj defeated buhari, even Jonathan defeated same buhari.

Smh, you are not good at politics analysis.you are looking at it in a straight way and not in a logical way.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by electron: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Imagine, Calling Oshiomole factional chairman.. Strategy to legitimize Saraki's defection.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by blackpanda: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
jaxxy:
Apc will always make thesame mistake cos they never learn. Instead of fighting/working for the interest of the Nigerian masses they wud rather use all their energy and resources to settle cheap scores that have no value.

But if it doesn't have value, then why are u here complaining U say u don't like a party but here u are following their every move bumper to bumper grin
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Majesty82(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2018
We are waiting
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

But if it doesn't have value, then why are u here complaining U say u don't like a party but here u are following their every move bumper to bumper grin

I’m following because it concerns my country. Apc’s agitation here has no value or significance to the Nigerian masses. U know that so well. Let’s not deceive ourselves here. They will waste time, resources and energy fighting another meaningless war instead of finding solutions for the common man. Worthless immature scumbags
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2018
In all of these noise of defections, Senate president must go and Senate President must stay, nobody is actually working on how to convince millions of Buhari Supporters and followers, which should be the main act if they really wish to unseat him. I am not seeing any grass root campaign against him... Today I can boldly say that any politician that will go to the north to campaign against APC by saying rubbish about Buhari will be airlifted out of the stage... "he may probably be stoned to death" shocked shocked... I can't wait for the campaign to start... I am really laughing in Igbo language.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by ewenla7: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Nigerian press and rabble rousing, always over heating the polity......stupid sensational journalism

1 Like

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Flango: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by lyricalz: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
It still baffles me that people still support APC in Nigeria, a party that has failed in all ramifications, no wonder why Africa is like that, in a sane society, u change leaders when they fail, and you keep changing till the leaders seat tight and do things right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by unitysheart(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
APC needs better information management, after APC's press conference last night it is clear they want saraki out at all cost, and they want their N242bn passed. If only they can be more stealth, they may get a chance to catch saraka unaware. And to the people bragging about buhari's popularity in the north. From 1993 election till date it has been revealed that even with underage voting and harassment of inec adhoc staffs, northern vote isn't just enough to get you a presidential seat. Abiola defeated a northern aspirant from kano, obj defeated buhari, even Jonathan defeated same buhari.

Do not forget to add that OBJ and GEJ defeated Buhari with federal might. What will happen now that Buhari himself have the federal might behind him?
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by blackpanda: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
jaxxy:

I’m following because it concerns my country. Apc’s agitation here has no value or significance to the Nigerian masses. U know that so well. Let’s not deceive ourselves here. They will waste time, resources and energy fighting another meaningless war instead of finding solutions for the common man. Worthless immature scumbags

Lol then go and form ur own party. Don't sit behinds a faceless screen and be wailing. Nobody is hearing your noise. If u can't do better then zip it!
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by unitysheart(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Z4Gardell:
In all of these noise of defections, Senate president must go and Senate President must stay, nobody is actually working on how to convince millions of Buhari Supporters and followers, which should be the main act if they really wish to unseat him. I am not seeing any grass root campaign against him... Today I can boldly say that any politician that will go to the north to campaign against APC by saying rubbish about Buhari will be airlifted out of the stage... "he may probably be stoned to death" shocked shocked... I can't wait for the campaign to start... I am really laughing in Igbo language.

I told some friends this same point of yours. Campaign should be issues based and by now they need to start planning on how to decimate Buhari's followership strength in the north for them to have any iota of assurance that they can wrestle power from him.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by bedspread: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
What I know is 2019 is a done deal. I know for a fact most of those defectors, especially of Northern extraction, sit quietly somewhere everyday biting their fingers in regret, wondering how the hell they came about taking such an ill advised decision.

The virdicts of their people in the just concluded by-elections bear stark evidence of what's to come their way in 2019. They'd be wishing they tarried a little like Dogara and Sani, but, too bad, their shots have been taken and there's no holding back now.

APC will surely prevail. All Baba needs to do is continue doing what he's doing which has checkmated all these incidences of needless bloodletting being sponsored by politicians under the guise of herdsmen. It was the only identifiable snag in his way. With that gone, I'm pretty sure even PDP would understand the utter lack of need to put up a candidate for the election. grin
[/s]
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Lol then go and form ur own party. Don't sit behinds a faceless screen and be wailing. Nobody is hearing your noise. If u can't do better then zip it!

Everybody has sm part to play. Everyone mustn’t be a politician to affect the affairs of the country. Nobody will be quiet in the face of anarchy, lawlessness and senseless governance.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by emmie14: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:
PDP keep crying about two third majority. But was saraki elected with two third majority Clowns

Saraki must go!
Saraki must go...i agree with you but why? What is his offence?,and what is the records and credibility of his perfect replacement? This questions demands patriotic answers and not insults or hash words based on insinuations.
Again why must incumbent president continue after this tenure? What where his achievements and agenda to continue? Thankyou. NO SENTIMENTS ATTACHED

1 Like

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by edupedia: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2018
DAntivirus:
Nairalanders,

Is this what Democracy has become in Nigeria? where parties has suddenly become factional cult groups plotting against each other?

No one talks about good governance, less than a year to elections and there are no plans for the tenure they are even aspiring to contest for. APC is yet to account for this tenure and clearly no plans for the next and they're oblivious to this. PDP on the other hand have no clue whatsoever on what to do or who would even do this.

This country is just a big joke, this time in Jonathan's era, we already has promises, plans and agendas... intellectual debates and arguments. There was still a form of sanity in the process but its all chaos now and childish uncultured political tantrums.

I weep for Nigeria.

...weep for yourself and your looters...u should be ashamed to even mention the name of a confirmed thief to any sane gathering....nonsense
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by umuna(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
For me,

APC should just be patient.

Saraki' s been there about 3 years and a half.

Just 6 months to go.

Saraki would most likely return as a senator.

But all of this energy would best be dissipated in ensuring he doesn't return as SP.

That's by winning the majority seats in 2019.

And checkmating them senators-elect for any would-be snake in form of another Saraki.

If he remains as Senate President, he will frustrate the govt programs.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by blackpanda: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2018
emmie14:

Saraki must go...i agree with you but why? What is his offence?,and what is the records and credibility of his perfect replacement? This questions demands patriotic answers and not insults or hash words based on insinuations.
Again why must incumbent president continue after this tenure? What where his achievements and agenda to continue? Thankyou. NO SENTIMENTS ATTACHED

You have many questions. Open a thread and I will answer u
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Reptyle(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2018
dre11:

https://independent.ng/battle-ready-apc-pdp-senators-perfect-strategies/amp/

What kind of one-sided news report is this? No attempt to even get a quote from a member of the APC to balance out the report.

I always thought the Daily Independent was a national newspaper though owned by James Ibori, a PDP top brass.

I guess I was wrong.
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by nkechiblessing: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2018
some people splitting trash, go and impeach Saraki, all u bunch of idiot. oshomole shld go and die all I care. is he d owner of Nigeria, who is oshomole by the way.

1 Like

Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by blackpanda: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Everybody has sm part to play. Everyone mustn’t be a politician to affect the affairs of the country. Nobody will be quiet in the face of anarchy, lawlessness and senseless governance.

Good. Your part is either to vote or be voted for. If u don't like one party u can always vote another, or better still form ur own party. Stop wailing about APC. APC its a political party not a holy ghost crusade, political parties are formed first to acquire power, then to instill change and development. You can change anythin g if u don't have power and that's what they are trying to do. Saraki and his cohorts have been sabotaging the party from within, so they must go
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Good. Your part is either to vote or be voted for. If u don't like one party u can always vote another, or better still form ur own party. Stop wailing about APC. APC its a political party not a holy ghost crusade, political parties are formed first to acquire power, then to instill change and development. You can change anythin g if u don't have power and that's what they are trying to do. Saraki and his cohorts have been sabotaging the party from within, so they must go

I agree with u on acquire power to change and make developments bt Saraki is not ur problem. Apc’s problem is bigger than Saraki. Bt they will never understand. There is no party without issue bt how u handle it matters. Apc shud stop deluding itself trying to act like a perfect party that it is far from
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by blackpanda: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
jaxxy:

I agree with u on acquire power to change and make developments bt Saraki is not ur problem. Apc’s problem is bigger than Saraki. Bt they will never understand. There is no party without issue bt how u handle it matters. Apc shud stop deluding itself trying to act like a perfect party that it is far from

It doesn't lie with u to tell the party their problem. You're an outsider. You don't attend their meetings neither do u know their inner workings. I think u should be more interested in things that affect u not apc's politics. Each has their own game
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

It doesn't lie with u to tell the party their problem. You're an outsider. You don't attend their meetings neither do u know their inner workings. I think u should be more interested in things that affect u not apc's politics. Each has their own game

U don’t hv to be a member of a body or organization to see it’s Jonzin or going downhill. There are generally proven ways to judge events and situations from the outside accurately and advised those that have sense to heed it. Apc must learn or face the consequences. Simple
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by DAntivirus: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
edupedia:

...weep for yourself and your looters...u should be ashamed to even mention the name of a confirmed thief to any sane gathering....nonsense

Redemption of your mind and your emancipation from mental slavery is obviously a lost cause if thats the only thing u saw from my post.

nincompoop
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:
PDP keep crying about two third majority. But was saraki elected with two third majority Clowns

Saraki must go!

Smh... its no harm to seek knowledge..
Re: Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies by bay30: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Saraki must go!

Pls kindly read the constitutional requirements for electing principal officers of the house. It says simple majority. While removal requires 2/3 of the members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.