Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) (20337 Views)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
H.E Alhaji Abubakar hasn’t even arrived the venue of his rally yet, but you need to see the traffic gathering inside town already. Please if you have somewhere urgent to go, avoid Ahmadu bello way, independence way and anywhere around town axis #AtikuInKaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3FmzWKF48

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2022

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
2023 is between Atiku and Peter Obi

Others just wanna mark register

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Storyline
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by XerXers: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
In Kaduna state
Atiku = Northern Kaduna
Peter Obi = Southern Kaduna
Thiefnubuu = Only H3ll Rufai and his son

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
True, the traffic is massive. Still struggling to make it to the venue.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by alsudan: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
The more Atiku and Thiefnubuu kill them selves in the North, the better it is for Incoming President PO.

If you know you know.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
In Kaduna state
Atiku = Northern Kaduna
Peter Obi = Southern Kaduna
Thiefnubuu = Only H3ll Rufai and his son

Kaduna has 3 zones, not 2. North, south and central. Atiku is winning in all the zones by a wide margin. I am currently in KD, so I know what's up.

However, Obi will defeat Tinubu and Kwankwaso in Kaduna Central and South while Kwankwaso will defeat Obi and Tinubu in Kaduna North. As for Tinubu, he has no one to beat, except the candidates from the mushroom parties.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by NwaIdeato: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
After Buhari, Atiku is probably the most popular political figure in the North right now...I've always maintained that Atiku is a blessing for Obi in the North, while Obi is a curse to Atiku in the South...Obi just needs to consolidate his growing influence among the Christians in the North cause he will most likely get all the massive votes in the North among the Northern Christian demography...let Atiku, Kwankwaso and Pa Yekini Amore kill themselves over split votes in the core APC stronghold states.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Monimatic(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
ATIKU has become the New Buhari of the North
A divided South with Peter Obi and Tinubu on the ballot box can not defeat Atiku.
The Buhari Northern block votes has switched to Atiku...Quote me anywhere
Tinubu is wasting his time banking on Northern votes.
I don't see anything stopping Atiku from becoming President elect even Wike and his camp can't stop Atiku, it is beyond reasonable doubt Atiku will clear the Northern votes overwhelmingly, and pick up significant numbers in the south to become President elect....Hate it or Love it...That is the reality on ground

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Richardonald(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trinitycian:

Kaduna has 3 zones, not 2. North, south and central. Atiku is winning in all the zones by a wide margin. I am currently in KD, so I know what's up.

However, Obi will defeat Tinubu and Kwankwaso in Kaduna Central and South while Kwankwaso will defeat Obi and Tinubu in Kaduna North. As for Tinubu, he has no one to beat, except the candidates from the mushroom parties.
Savage

Mushroom parties,grin party like AAC of sowore,if care is not taken sowore fit get votes pass tilumbu in kaduna

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Aiel123: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trinitycian:

I doubt this your analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

Your business.

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin
North don scam BAT. Please where is Ganduje. He used to be everywhere with Tinubu but i haven't seen him for the past few months with BAT

16 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Racoon(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Meanwhile, Tinubu was in Kaduna days ago as if he was not in town.

24 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is the main Challenger not one well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Anyway, BATKSM2023
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by garfield1: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

Dont mind that boy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
smiley
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
I see Atiku flooring Tinubu in the north, I see Peter Obi performing better than Tinubu in the North.

This I have seen.
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by seandurse(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Where are these crowd from undecided
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by kushma(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by garfield1: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trinitycian:

Your business.

Uba sani controls Kaduna central.obi and atiku will control Kaduna south with sokapu supporting obi.Kaduna north is controlled hy hunkuyi in nnpp,el rufai

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by AllTheWayUp: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
I don't see anyone stopping Atiku from polling the highest overall votes across the country on February 23rd 2023 presidential election.
Atiku will win the North, and just settle for second highest votes in the south South, second highest votes in south east and second highest votes in the south west , and will still become President elect.
Not even Wike or his camp can prevent an Aitku electoral Victory.
The only stopping of Atiku becoming President is for the two Southern candidate to Unite.
Either Tinubu steps down for Peter Obi or Peter Obi steps down for Atiku, otherwise it is congratulations in advance to Atiku Abubakar.
The permutations, odds and reality ground are all in Atiku Abubakar favour

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by garfield1: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Racoon:
Meanwhile, Tinubu was in Kaduna days ago as if he was not in town.

Was he there to campaign?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
K
Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by garfield1: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
I don't see anyone stopping Atiku form polling the highest overall votes across the country on February presidential election.
Atiku will win the North, and just poll second highest votes in the south South, south east and south west , and will still become President elect.
Not even Wike or his camp can prevent an Aitku electoral Victory.
The only stopping of Atiku becoming President is for the two Southern candidate to Unite.
Either Tinubu steps down for Peter Obi or Peter Obi steps down for Atiku, otherwise it is congratulations in advance to Atiku Abubakar.
The permutations, odds and reality ground are all in Atiku Abubakar favour

He pulled more than this in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Na your Atiku go fail, like Buhari was failing before Tinubu helped you Ungrateful backstabbing urchins.. Your Atiku will only rule your fellow Northerners. Sink that into your skull.

It's the turn of the Southern.
Which turn of south ? Na Una kill zoning everyone can contest ... support south east Una say power is not given but taken

Oya go and take power na

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) by Skylord247: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
This is the same crowd that'll still welcome Kwakwanso and Tinibu. I love what's playing out in the North. Politically and pennily manipulated région. Make una scatter the vote. Na wetin dey sweet my body be that

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon / Benue Killings: Buhari Writes Senate, Lists Steps Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.