Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! (743 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
TWO MILLION NIGERIANS TO RECEIVE COLLATERAL FREE LOANS IN BUHARI ADMINISTRATION’S LATEST MICRO CREDIT TWO MILLION NIGERIANS TO RECEIVE COLLATERAL FREE LOANS IN BUHARI ADMINISTRATION’S LATEST MICRO CREDIT FOR PETTY TRADERS! WOW!!

*EACH STATE, FCT WILL GET A MINIMUM OF 30,000 BENEFICIARIES!

*THE SCHEME HAS ALREADY STARTED IN LAGOS. KANO & ABIA TO FOLLOW!! DOUBLE WOW!

*BY YEAR END IT WOUlD HAVE CIRCULATED ROUND THE COUNTRY!

The Buhari administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the TraderMoni. TraderMoni will empower two million petty traders between now and the end of the year, according to Mr Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity,
Office of the Acting President, in a statement dated 12th August, 2018

Pemium Times reports that the scheme, which was launched last week in Lagos, would grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each State of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.

The 2 million target is expected to be reached on or before the end of this year.

Petty traders in Lagos, Kano and Abia States are set to be the first round of beneficiaries to get the collateral free loans.

A minimum of 30,000 business loans will go to each state. However, states with larger populations like Lagos and Kano are expected to get more than 30,000 loans.
Across the country, especially in the pilot states, about 500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been identified.

To identify the beneficiaries, 4,000 enumeration agents have been employed by the Bank of Industry which is in charge of disbursing the loans.

TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their business through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000. The loans are repayable in a period of 6 months.

Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay the initial N10,000 within the stipulated time.

The goal of the Buhari Administration is to use TraderMoni to make capital available to petty traders who find it difficult to access loans from banks due inability to meet up with requirements.

TraderMoni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State. Already, there are tens of thousands beneficiaries. The Lagos markets already reached are Mushin, Ikotun, Agege, Ketu, and Abule Egba markets.

The scheme will soon arrive other states in the country. Abia and Kano states next in line. Beneficiaries are full of praise to the Buhari administration for this initiative geared to enable them improve their businesses.

A report by Premium Times quotes a trader in one of the Lagos markets, Anna Enwerem, thanked President Buhari for the “I sell clothes. This N10,000 would do a lot for me and my children. I like this programme so much. I will pay the loan before six months’ time. Before I didn’t believe it, but now that I have received my money I believe," she said.

In the same vein, Mrs Mufiat Adewumi, a market women leader in Lagos, said the scheme would benefit ordinary Nigerians who cannot have access to commercial banks’ credit facilities because they don’t have collateral, “We are happy about the TraderMoni because this is what we have been expecting for long, that the Government should assist the masses, especially the traders. We thank the Federal Government so much.”

Source: www.zikistmovement.com

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Check if you qualify! Buhari is the Banker Of The Year!
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by vanbonattel: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Even if you share millions to all Nigerians, you are going back to Daura next year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by vanbonattel: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Whats the source of the money? Another Islamic loan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by vanbonattel: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2018
igbodefender:
Check if you qualify.

Buhari 2019; yoruba Presidency 2023.

Choke on it, till it changes your brown roofs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Lalasticlala kindly help Nairalanders and other Nigerians who need loans but can't get by pushing this income opportunity to your super popular Front Page.

The Bank of Industry are in charge of the loan programme.
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2018
vanbonattel:
Whats the source of the money? Another Islamic loan?

The Bank of Industry (BOI) is in charge of disbursing the loan.
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2018
vanbonattel:
Even if you share millions to all Nigerians, you are going back to Daura next year.

Why you come wicked like this na?
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Imortal001: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2018
BOI loan is real oh! i gat 50k early this year.
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Sharpshooota: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2018
As elections draws near
Expect more lies and propaganda from the APC machinery....

They are on every thread but only the gullible will be deceived
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by dukie25: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Only on paper
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
Only on paper
Are you sure?
Re: Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December! by uwa244(m): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Imortal001 post=70228826]BOI loan is real oh! i gat 50k early this year.[/quoteHello, plz did you go about the loans? I mean the procedures and criteria. ]

(1) (Reply)

No Fidelity Bank Manager Orders Beating Of Customers - Management / Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader / Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.