Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) (42199 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why should I want to end the fun?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don't know? maybe because your signature says "real friends don't play" or what do you want me to say?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don't know? maybe because your signature says "real friends don't play" or what do you want me to say? shocked
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, I don't play. But fun is fun and it's needed... So don't say we end it before it's starts. How was your day?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bartork:
Yeah, I don't play. But fun is fun and it's needed... So don't say we end it before it's starts. How was your day?

Well if you say so, my day was great and yours?

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Day was awesome.

Thanks

What's on the menu for tonight?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bartork:
Day was awesome.

Thanks

What's on the menu for tonight?

Hahaha very funny buh i'm meant to be asking you don't you think? cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
You tell me the menu

Don't ask me oooo I don't know

Do you think I think?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
You know I've come to know that you do think even though you say don't, and concerning the menu for tonight I don't know too don't you have something to eat at home cheesy
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
What do you know I think about....

I want what you have for us to eat

How did you arrive at the conclusion above?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Well for you info I have eaten dear so it's up to you to figure out what you want to eat concerning my conclusion above you've posted enough for me to arrive at that conclusion , don't you think?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Haha haha. I got by already. Your conclusions are unhmmm.... But it's OK I agree.. Told you I don't think. So whats up for the weekend?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Warris appnin hia?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
How was your week like?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Who are you asking?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
I'm asking you.Or is your screen blind?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
I believe that your in screen is blind cuz I wasn't asking you tongue , now this is a question for you what do you have to say now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Blind screen and all that stuff....hope you are enjoying your weekend. Why did you use a hat today friendlo?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm enjoying my weekend and you ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, I am trying to do same.... Hope you no longer want the game to end?

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nah n besides I didn't really want it to end or did you actually think I wanted it to?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
I tot you were locked down in Glide hall Neptune.... Why would I know what you tots are?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:
I tot you were locked down in Glide hall Neptune.... Why would I know what you tots are?

Really you are funny sha and if you know my tots I go fear you na and I guess there is no menu for tonight right? cry
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Friendlo:

Really you are funny sha and if you know my tots I go fear you na and I guess there is no menu for tonight right? (
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Haha haha.... Fear me ooo... Menu is swallow and it's settled long ago... What's your favourite football team?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you watch football?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Why do guys worry over football?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:
Haha haha.... Fear me ooo... Menu is swallow and it's settled long ago... What's your favourite football team?

Football team ? Well no not really but I could settle for Manchester United but I am not really a big fan of football what's yours?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Are you asking him or me?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm let's see.... Well i'm asking both of you so what's yours?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Not really a fan,but I like Tottenham and PSG.Do you watch tennis matches?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

How Many Hands Formed This Beautiful Shape Of Love? / Hottest Female On Nairaland / Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.