Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) - Forum Games (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) (42180 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Not really a fan,but I like Tottenham and PSG.Do you watch tennis matches?

Yeah a lot , do you watch tennis too?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Yeah a lot , do you watch tennis too?
Yep,my favorite sport.Do you enjoy the matches?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
I rarely watch matches I just follow up online. How was service today?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yep,my favorite sport.Do you enjoy the matches?

Yeah it's really interesting and so is wrestling but wrestling can be a little terrifying who is your role model in sports?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:
I rarely watch matches I just follow up online. How was service today?

Service was good , how are you enjoying your Sunday?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Yeah it's really interesting and so is wrestling but wrestling can be a little terrifying who is your role model in sports?
I'll say Serena Williams,though i also admire Ronaldo and Federer.Who is yours?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I'll say Serena Williams,though i also admire Ronaldo and Federer.Who is yours?

I'll say Venus Williams and uhm... Maria Sharapova. are Serena Williams and Venus sisters they have the same surname what do you think?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

I'll say Venus Williams and uhm... Maria Sharapova. are Serena Williams and Venus sisters they have the same surname what do you think?
grin grin Lol.Are you kidding me right now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
grin grin Lol.Are you kidding me right now?

Warrapen? grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Warrapen? grin
Like who doesn't know that Venus is the older sister of Serena? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Like who doesn't know that Venus is the older sister of Serena? cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy buh I wasn't too sure though both are really good tennis players but which one will u say is better?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tennis is a big sport. What other sports do you guys see apart from tennis.?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:
Tennis is a big sport. What other sports do you guys see apart from tennis.?

Hmm... I'll say basketball what about you?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Hmm... I'll say basketball what about you?

I love track events too 4/4 and 4/1

What's with you and the Amaka story?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Hahahaha cheesy buh I wasn't too sure though both are really good tennis players but which one will u say is better?
I grew up watching both dominate women's tennis in singles and doubles but i think Serena has the edge because of her fighting spirit and desire to win trophies.Who's your pick?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

I love track events too 4/4 and 4/1

What's with you and the Amaka story?

I found the story quite interesting and to also while away time, Any prob?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wait,Bartork can you tell me the Amaka story?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

I found the story quite interesting and to also while away time, Any prob?

Naaa no prob. Just wondering... What's the gig for this afternoon?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS I am yet to read it my self. But tell me do you want to know about Amara?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I grew up watching both dominate women's tennis in singles and doubles but i think Serena has the edge because of her fighting spirit and desire to win trophies.Who's your pick?

I say Serena too she's a clear vision of women power despite her being black and the whites doing you know what, but what other role model do you have let's say reading?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Naaa no prob. Just wondering... What's the gig for this afternoon?

Nothing really I was bored and came online how is your Sunday going?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:
StubbornGENIUS I am yet to read it my self. But tell me do you want to know about Amara?

Amaka you mean right?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes Bartork,I wanna know.Will you tell me?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Nothing really I was bored and came online how is your Sunday going?

Oh OK, Sundays fine. Online is the gig then. Kills time fast. So what do you do when online?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

Amaka you mean right?

Haha haha I knew you'll see that.... Well I wanted him to dig in. Why would you say Amara is Amaka?

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS of course you got a right to know.... When will you be set to get the full details?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

I say Serena too she's a clear vision of women power despite her being black and the whites doing you know what, but what other role model do you have let's say reading?
Yes I totally agree with you.My favorite Nigerian author is Chimamanda Adichie.Have you read any books by her?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let's get started.Are you ready chief Bartork?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Oh OK, Sundays fine. Online is the gig then. Kills time fast. So what do you do when online?

I usually check my followed topics and if I want to comment I comment or I could just view some post so.. what question can I ask you now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am always ready.. Are you sure you are ready....?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Friendlo:

I usually check my followed topics and if I want to comment I comment or I could just view some post so.. what question can I ask you now?

Nice, don't rush if you'll fall. What's behind the motivation to follow topics in NL?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes I totally agree with you.My favorite Nigerian author is Chimamanda Adichie.Have you read any books by her?

Of course I have who hasn't, I love her books alot how many have you read?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Hottest Female On Nairaland / How Many Hands Formed This Beautiful Shape Of Love? / Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.