Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Capital To Start A Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Capital To Start A Business! (262 Views)

DO YOU NEED CAPITAL TO START UP OR EXPAND AN EXISTING BUSINESS OR PROJECT? / (CAC) Company Name With "TRUST" Needs 300,000,000 Share Capital To Register. / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capital To Start A Business! by Paulscholari(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning,

I need just 70k to start a business, a plastic ID printing business. I wouldn't mind if any good hearted person can help me out, even if it's to loan me, I'll pay back. I've been out of job for some time now and I'm trying every means to start a business rather than looking for a job..kindly assist
Re: Capital To Start A Business! by Paulscholari(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Help is needed, help your boy oo

(1) (Reply)

First Bank In Trouble Over N17billion Judgment Debt / Using Differentiation To Find The Big Idea / Business Intelligence In 1 Minute: Tips To Make The Most Of Your Employee Potent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.