Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) (45078 Views)

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
That Judge Harry interchange, California, is sth else, na to loss be dat o! shocked shocked shocked

See as Abuja and Lagos be like child's play in comparison.

30 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
SPDAZZY:
That Judge Harry interchange, California is sth else, na to loss be dat o! shocked shocked shocked

See as Abuja and Lagos be like child's play in comparison.

I know say 3months training course go dey for that that interchange.

14 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigeria is actually learning...

4 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by keryj(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bia op angry
Why give person sugar come still add small salt inside. Must Abuja be there.

That of Legos still better.

13 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Asquare84(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Explorers:
Highway 401, Toronto, Canada.

This look like kubwa expressway

3 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Explorers so good, you're weak to type and when you wanna type, you're speechless again.

Highway 401 does it for me.

Then the Seattle interchange can work for Lagos State, but almost the whole of Agege gats disappear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by eleojo23: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
vosquare:
I'll rather use public transport than drive my car grin grin

Person go just loss for road. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
vosquare:
I'll rather use public transport than drive my car grin grin

Funny thing, if you miss your way, it can take you another 10miles or 10minutes drive to get back on track.

6 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by PDPGuy: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol
If you have GPS, you won’t get lost. Or if you ply that route 3 times, you’d get used to it
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by dynicks(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigerian government right now.....this people should quit making d world see us as embarrassments na; which kain intimidation nd bad belle show be this na?...is it a must for leaders to make their country look great nd advanced?abeg make una do commot this chapter before Nigerians See reasons to stone us.....

19 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by krisdzhon: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Explorers:
Lagos, Nigeria.

I weep for Africa - a Continent that kills her saviours and yet wants to be saved!
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Jabioro: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
These interchanges are good enough to habour kidnappers and their victims in Nigeria.SARS would just be parabulating...haba kilo de!

2 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by eddyghali(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
If most of this dey Nigeria, someone will just miss way and before u get back on track ur fuel don finish..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2018
eddyghali:
If most of this dey Nigeria, someone will just miss way and before u get back on track ur fuel don finish..

Lol.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2018
What of those that love to trek like in Nigeria and suddenly miss their way. Na to find one corner sleep be that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Jeez!
running through this highway interchange is like solving differential calculus, abstract algebra, set and logic.

I de tell you ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2018
PurestBoy:
What of those that love to trek like in Nigeria and suddenly miss their way. Na to find one corner sleep be that

Na to just turn back jeje.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
remarkable, well there is no way to compare that to Nigeria own...

check my signature if you are looking for a good writer.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
dynicks:
Nigerian government right now.....this people should quit making d world see us as embarrassments na; which kain intimidation nd bad belle show be this na?...

grin
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by gulfer: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Explorers, please remember to mention Ayo Fayose's interchange o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by BedLam: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Jeez!
running through this highway interchange is like solving differential calculus, abstract algebra, set and logic.
No. You only think so since you are looking at the photos. They all have road signs and where they lead.

3 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
BedLam:
No. You only think so since you are looking at the photos. They all have road signs and where they lead.
alright sir,tnx
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2018
gulfer:
Explorers, please remember to mention Ayo Fayose's interchange o tongue tongue tongue

Lol.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Mgbadike80: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
This deserves the front-page. kudos to explorers.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by eleojo23: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Where is Lalasticlala sef?
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by akphrat(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Third mainland bridge nko. �������
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by frowland(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
My eyes is already turning looking at them pictures.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
People go don Miss road taya.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by zicoraads: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
The Abuja and Lagos interchanges felt like it was deliberately put there as an insult. angry embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
At least we have thisgringringrin

12 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by lonelydora: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Egbon Explorer
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
grin Using a public bus won't be a bad idea,i nor wan lose for another country,my eyes were turning merely looking at the pictures, so how am I going to feel if I'm driving,na die Be that ooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.