Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) (45080 Views)

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Mielekcezylil(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
abeg where osun own dey. the trumpet bridge the ona baba ona. dis na cheating jare
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by elujah1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
You have mind o, they said mind blowing interchange not just ordinary flyover.
Fariq:
Kano Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by themanderon: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
If person miss road here na die ohhh..
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
vosquare:
I'll rather use public transport than drive my car grin grin
better I solve equations till 'x and y' stop missing than to drive through this road

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Explorers, you must find space on the first page to add this one o.
Osun State , Gbongan
Trumpet interchange grin

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by shotuns: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
If you miss your way on those bridges, you are on your own. Several kilometers run before getting a way out.

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Crude Oil Producing community in the Niger delta region supplied Nigeria with exportable crude oil for 50 years with raining PETRO DOLLARS from overseas.

But they can not boast of drinkable or portable water or health centre.

It would be crazy for them to dream of this multiple flyover.

That is the effect of corruption, oppression, and wickedness of the political class both military and civilian that ruled Nigeria since Independence.

Nigeria money for capital project was looted by both military and civilian politicians and their accomplices and mules.

Worst of all was Late General Sani Abacha who emptied our national treasury in the height of his power greed against the entrenchment of democracy in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by 2chukwu(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Salt Lake City's "spaghetti bowl", I-15 and I-80, Utah.
I don already miss road....
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Babyforever:
Shanghai my next destination for vacation cheesy I love that place kiss
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na so man go take lost for ordinary flyovers?
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
eddyghali:
If most of this dey Nigeria, someone will just miss way and before u get back on track ur fuel don finish..
common Isolo interchange (coming from airport), see beta loss that first day. I enter one chance land for Mile 12! embarassed
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Explorers, you must find space on the first page to add this one o.
Osun State , Gbenga. Trumpet interchange grin
abeg, commot this thing jare!
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by fippycbk(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Here's a recent picture for Abuja

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by IBBG(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
explorer making me feel cheated being born into africa. lols.

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
na to de enter obodo oyinbo BRT
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Major0303(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why always Explorers?
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
kudos to u Explorer but u didn't include Ona baba ona interchange, Gbongan in Osun state.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by wizseller: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ooh Mother Nature...where did Africa go wrong

President and Governor's are always celebrating and commissioning 30 kilometre roads here

Come and see spaghetti junctions

Amazing construction genius

I asked someone the other day

Can we ever in Africa get to the developmental level of the white man?
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by wizseller: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
wink2015:
Crude Oil Producing community in the Niger delta region supplied Nigeria with exportable crude oil for 50 years with raining PETRO DOLLARS from overseas.

But they can not boast of drinkable or portable water or health centre.

It would be crazy for them to dream of this multiple flyover.

That is the effect of corruption, oppression, and wickedness of the political class both military and civilian that ruled Nigeria since Independence.

Nigeria money for capital project was looted by both military and civilian politicians and their accomplices and mules.

Worst of all was Late General Sani Abacha who emptied our national treasury in the height of his power greed against the entrenchment of democracy in Nigeria.

Very very sad indeed...

Ours has been a story of what could have been

Nigeria has what it takes to be up there with the very best but we are down here
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
All for the automobile that will soon become extinct.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by asha80(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reference:
All for the automobile that will soon become extinct.
explain

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
nice piece of architectural design
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by mercyp001(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by SKYQUEST(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
waol
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by networkgenuis: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Babyforever:
Shanghai my next destination for vacation cheesy I love that place kiss

Shanghai is a beautiful city. Feel free to contact me if you come visiting.

2 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by networkgenuis: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Explorers:
Nan Pu Bridge, China.
Shanghai China.
Re: Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) by eddyghali(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
naturefellow:
common Isolo interchange (coming from airport), see beta loss that first day. I enter one chance land for Mile 12! embarassed

hahahahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.