Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (9) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (9) (252 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (9) by Revadebola: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (9).

Continued From Yesterday.

Prayer is the key which opens the heaven.
The Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated this.

Luke 3:21 (KJV)
"Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened".

It was as Jesus prayed, that the heaven opened.
We as His believers and followers, can also exercise the power of prayer to open the heaven.

John 14:12 (KJV)
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father".

If you and I will pay the prize of prayer, we can exercise such unlimited power in prayer, to bind and to loose.

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every evil powers against my success.
2. I decree in Jesus Name, let the heaven over me be opened.
3. I declare, that from now, I will make accelerated progress.
4. Father, connect me to my destiny helpers.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of Pleasure / My Rant About Black Christians / How Can I Experience Joy In My Christian Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.