Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Akon Caught On Tape Cheating On His Wives With Celina Powell (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Caught On Tape Cheating On His Wives With Celina Powell (video) (369 Views)

Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akon Caught On Tape Cheating On His Wives With Celina Powell (video) by indulge01: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Akon caught on tape cheating on his wives with Celina Powell (video)
Akon has at least 5 wives, though some reports say 7, yet he isn't satisfied with them.

The singer has been caught cheating on his wives after he was exposed by his latest love interest Celina Powell.

Celina, who has reportedly had sex with Offset, Snoop Dogg, Waka Flocka, and a host of other popular guys, released a video showing her in bed with a sleeping Akon.

Celina, an Instagram model, has been known to expose all of her ex-rapper lovers by leaking photos of herself and them in their beds and Akon is the latest to be exposed.

Watch the video shared by Celine below.

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/akon-caught-on-tape-cheating-on-his-wives-with-celina-powell-video/

Re: Akon Caught On Tape Cheating On His Wives With Celina Powell (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
the man has multiple wives and, in order to add more, he needs to date the future Mrs Akon and test ride the babe, isnt it?! no big deal here!

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With Him 10 Years Ago -dj Cuppy / I Want To Leave This World, Cos Is A Cruel Place - Viktoh Shares Suicidal Mess / Please Say A Prayer For Me…. “i’m In Tears”- Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.