Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) (43618 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
YUCK! I hate fat women! They always have an unpleasant odour. undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
WHERES HER BIKINI
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu spec
ewww! God forbidcheesy. Wetin i wan take dangote trailer do?cheesy i tell u say i be yoruba guy?cheesy. Na yoruba guys dey mostly prefer very fat babescheesy. Wey are my yoruba paddies?cheesy... Mikejj, ejor show face oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oh
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mrbolt555:
YUCK! I hate fat women! They always have an unpleasant odour. undecided
u cant carry dem wen u want to form romanticcheesy..wen dem dey sleep dem go dey snore anyhowcheesy. All those guys dating heavy duty are really trying oo.no be easy job i swearcheesy.kudos to all our yoruba brotherscheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by loverboys: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fyn lady
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233719:
Lol cheesy, we were actually trying to imagine how she will look like in bikini before opening the thread!

Thank God, we came , we saw and conquered!

No qualms!
my belle ooocheesy

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nonyofor35: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
I came to see how she looks on bikini but got disappointed
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by DIMIZZY1: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
OversizeOversizeOversize
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233719:
Lol cheesy, we were actually trying to imagine how she will look like in bikini before opening the thread!

Thank God, we came , we saw and conquered!

No qualms!
The bikini for don turn to wrapper by now
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Different colours
Bleaching afonja angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by vondaman: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
She's really beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpa apu
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Laurashils(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
kiss
Happy birthday to me..
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by LZAA: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
hitng:
Busy Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus took out time over the weekend to be at the beach and from the photos seen so far, she had a ball. Eniola was there with a couple of male friends, but she let that part slide. All in all she had fun and even danceddddddddd. A video of that below…

http://hitng.info/1428/beautiful-photos-of-eniola-badmus-at-the-beach/

No wonder buhariguy wants igbo women by force grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dem get one party I go long time ago one rich man wife siddon her nyash dey pop out from side of the chair I jus dey wonder how the man go take dey enjoy him wife. That's why oldmen dey like do sugar daddy
lefulefu:
ewww! God forbidcheesy. Wetin i wan take dangote trailer do?cheesy i tell u say i be yoruba guy?cheesy. Na yoruba guys dey mostly prefer very fat babescheesy. Wey are my yoruba paddies?cheesy... Mikejj, ejor show face oocheesy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Actually wz expecting u shout **UKWU** wen u view d thread. Now am disappointed...u know she z beautiful

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
African brown whale finally returns to its natural habitat

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:
All the ndi owambe men I know viewing this thread are already feeling a tightness in their nether regions. I can guarantee that.
I like it when people speak from experience
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by SacredRuler: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:
A whale went to the beach!
I hope you are built like a demi-god, referring to a human as whale .
Body shaming is the height of low self-esteem .
Live and let live.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by win2kwire: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
So this is what plus size means in Nigria, what is fat, a trailer?
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Alva2018: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
When u are Big u are Big

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by gwama: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oh shit, I hoped to see her in a bikini angry angry angry angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
lexy2014:
I like it when people speak from experience
God forbid!
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Obierika(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dem no born am well make she wear bikini go beach
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Beent: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
seen!
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Talkwell: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...elephants love...
Elephants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women / Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.