Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) (43623 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:
A whale went to the beach!
Hehehe. Lets pray Lagosians dont attack her thinking she is a beached whale wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Talkwell:

Elephants
...elephants...
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Rachelose(f): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
my heart skipped when i saw the headline...thank God she was in no bikini shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Actually wz expecting u shout **UKWU** wen u view d thread. Now am disappointed...u know she z beautiful
biko wich ukwu?cheesy.. I no see any ukwu oocheesy. I dont know anytime i see this Eniola Badmus i am always remembering of my guy's ex very fat girlfriendcheesy. The first day he brought d girl to my pad and introduced the girl to me as his new girlfriend she was having difficulty passing through my door. The girl so much look like Eniola Badmuscheesy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Dem get one party I go long time ago one rich man wife siddon her nyash dey pop out from side of the chair I jus dey wonder how the man go take dey enjoy him wife. That's why oldmen dey like do sugar daddy
hahahahahahahahacheesy.. Dat man wife na food go probably make her fat like datcheesycheesy. E get one of my female friend wey her friend dat time come dey engaged to one oil worker based in PH. Na so d man go buy sneakers for the lady make she dey jog every morningcheesy. D man say not until she start jogging and shed off her excess weight he wont intoduce her to his parents as his wife to becheesy. Omo na so d babe wear sneakers start to dey jog every morningcheesy. But she come stop after one week dey complain say her fiancee jus wan punish her for nothingcheesy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Onyiido: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Deckline:
Oshogbo girls shaaa grin... See as she be like inequality for the first picture grin grin
U funny oo. Which one be inequality again
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233719:
Lol cheesy, we were actually trying to imagine how she will look like in bikini before opening the thread!

Thank God, we came , we saw and conquered!

No qualms!
ThankGod she spared us the gory pictures.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
biko wich ukwu?cheesy.. I no see any ukwu oocheesy. I dont know anytime i see this Eniola Badmus i am always remembering of my guy's ex very fat girlfriendcheesy. The first day he brought d girl to my pad and introduced the girl to me as his new girlfriend she was having difficulty passing through my door. The girl so much look like Eniola Badmuscheesy.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cumtroller:
Fat bitch at the beach

In your little mind, you'll be feeling like a wordsmith. Mtcheeew!
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't find them attractive at all but na preference, some people like them big I dey die for very slim or normal looking girls, anything fat dey put me off I dey feel say na lazy people dey allow demself big for nothing. If my wife start to add careless I go caution her and reduce her food, na only my child suppose dey chubby at young age as a sign of good living.
lefulefu:
hahahahahahahahacheesy.. Dat man wife na food go probably make her fat like datcheesycheesy. E get one of my female friend wey her friend dat time come dey engaged to one oil worker based in PH. Na so d man go buy sneakers for the lady make she dey jog every morningcheesy. D man say not until she start jogging and shed off her excess weight he wont intoduce her to his parents as his wife to becheesy. Omo na so d babe wear sneakers start to dey jog every morningcheesy. But she come stop after one week dey complain say her fiancee jus wan punish her for nothingcheesy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
. If my wife start to add careless I go caution her and reduce her food,

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Colourich:
ThankGod she spared us the gory pictures.
Lol cheesy, you can say that again sis!
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hippopotamus
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
placeofallure:

In your little mind, you'll be feeling like a wordsmith. Mtcheeew!
just because you too is big like her
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by janefrances01(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233719:
Lol cheesy, we were actually trying to imagine how she will look like in bikini before opening the thread!

Thank God, we came , we saw and we conquered!

No qualms!
hahahahahahaha you read my thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2018
internationalman:
I know a guy who has instant erection on sighting ladies like this...

The lady is beautiful though.
Sure say no be you?
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Andracarles: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Even the ladies are body shaming their fellow woman. Im so ashamed of my country's youth. I know we're frustrated and bitter about our life here, but that dosen't mean we should turn into animals. Most of those shaming are unattractive specimen hiding behind a faceless forum. Tufiakwa
Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2018
JoseRaji:

Sure say no be you?
No my type is lekpa

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by mikejj(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
ewww! God forbidcheesy. Wetin i wan take dangote trailer do?cheesy i tell u say i be yoruba guy?cheesy. Na yoruba guys dey mostly prefer very fat babescheesy. Wey are my yoruba paddies?cheesy... Mikejj, ejor show face oocheesy.
.. grin lefu diswan bad must true true..those guys wey dey sama fat girls ..they go off light still close eye they do d do..kai Yoruba and fatness sef...

Re: Eniola Badmus Hits The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2018
mikejj:
.. grin lefu diswan bad must true true..those guys wey dey sama fat girls ..they go off light still close eye they do d do..kai Yoruba and fatness sef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.