Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (19430 Views)

Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Ekiti360(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Governor Ayo Fayose has claimed that the people of Ekiti State are in pain over the victory achieved by the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) in the July 14 governorship election.

Fayose alleged that the APC stole the mandate belonging to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) claiming that the opposition cannot celebrate the victory.

He assured that the Election Petition Tribunal will give the mandate to the PDP candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, urging party faithful to remain calm as it launches a legal battle to claim the governorship seat from the APC.

APC candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, was declared the governor-elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Fayose who spoke on Sunday while hosting PDP aspirants for House of Assembly, House of Representatives and Senate at the Governor’s Office, Ado-Ekiti urged party supporters to keep hope alive until the mandate is won in the court.

He also assured aspirants for state and federal legislative seats of level playing field ahead of primaries saying their destinies are tied to his own

Fayose said: “We will reclaim our mandate. Let me assure you that my destiny is tied to yours and I will continue to be committed to this cause until you retrieve you mandate.

“The journey of life is beyond today, we have seen today but no one has seen tomorrow. I believe God will return this mandate.

“I appreciate your courage. Life is full of challenges and gives opportunities. Certain things happen for you to know who your real friends are. It gives you the stamina to carry on also.

“Ekiti people and even your distractors will celebrate you. For me I have done in my best for the election, we won and I have no doubt that we will win the battle again.

“Keep hope alive for beyond you, Ekiti people out there are in pain. Go to town you will see that the people who stole the mandate cannot celebrate it as the common man there are more pained.

“Keep body soul and spirit alive because I am sure we will be victorious. It doesn’t matter how close anybody is with me, if he comes to tell you that Fayose has picked me, tell him that he is a fool. I expect everyone to sell himself to the people.

“They who had witnessed my second tenure in spite of all odds and doubts, will also live to witness Olusola’s return as governor of Ekiti. Contest this poll in your own honour. There is a level playing for everybody to contest. I assure you.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-people-in-pain-over-apcs-victory-says-fayose/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by dukie25: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
I feel their pain.
APC have nothing to offer except empty promises.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by AWONEYAN(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Oga stomach infrastructure carry your neck pain alone. The people who voted you out did that happily because your lies are open to them . you have turned the hard working people of ekiti to beggars. On Christmas and sallah days, you gave them cups of rice and chicken and they will que to collect it. Their children will que for festival uniforms cos their parents can't afford to get new cloths for them.
While your own children are painting the town red with flashy cars.

You are quick to attach God to your sentiments.

Console your self now because a book of remembrance of your sin are now opened.
Remember how you drag a king into a car boot, banished house of assembly members who are not on your side out of the town....

I wish Lere Olayinka can continue making mouth as usual..

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Peacecore: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
I feel their pain.
y must u comment trash. Cry more than d bereaved

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by psychalade: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
AWADA KERIKERI GOVERNOR grin

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by jegz25(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Because they are going to miss stomach infrastructure abi grin

64 Likes

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by BigSarah(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
I love this guy, seems like his catch phrase is "in pains"
But nonetheless I'm sure he's right.

Meanwhile
help this undergraduate stay in business
Check out my signature thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Lol cheesy.
Every sane person know the ONLY PERSON that is in pains is Fayo...!
The same PERSON they are not picking his calls!
cheesy grin wink

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Agritech(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
This man and pain self.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
angry

After collecting 5k, not up to a month they are already in pain... I laugh in Chinese. They should better brace up and play first and second half of APC government.

They shouldn't forget fulani herdsmen is still on it's way to establish a caliphate in Ekiti too.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by babtundey01: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Am in pains���

1 Like

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by abc115: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by TreasuredGlory: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Consolation
Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by kolafolabi(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Ekiti people or you and your deputy are in pain

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by wakaman: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Fayose,
So you want help them use Panadol Ni?

How about your neck and arm?

Oponu!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by DAntivirus: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't even know what to say... but don't we have other parties asides APC and PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Katier00(f): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
I just hate this fayose can't say why

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by femmy2010(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
jegz25:
Because they are going to miss stomach infrastructure abi grin

Garri Frying lol

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by dexterinc2003: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Im in serious pains right now...lol. Funkeee!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Yinxies(f): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Fayose lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Agritech:
This man and pain self.
Lol cheesy.
Na him middle name be dat nah!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
I feel their pain.
Cry me an ocean

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by eejo(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
just like kogi the election on saturnday was a shame even police were involve in ballot box destruction

1 Like

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Olamilekan07(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by xjiggy: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
All these politicians self. Which is more painful? PDP losing elections or be owned months of outstanding salaries? People don't really care who's in power. All they want is good governance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by KoladeKoded(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Ekiti sha

1 Like

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Avizizo(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Whats this one saying no?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose by Otapipia: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Always in pain.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Council polls: APC wins all polling units in Aso Rock / Buhari Sacks Siaka Isiah Idoko-Akoh, Chairman Of Investment, Securities Tribunal / Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.