Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. (19497 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Zenzi: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has endorsed the candidature of Femi Gbajabiamila for the position of House of Representative Speaker. The former minister his endorsement of Gbajabiamila through a statement obtained by The Blog Nigeria.

“I have known Femi Gbajabiamila for 40 years and I can assure you that he will make a great Speaker of the Fed. House of Representatives. We may disagree politically but I must confess that he is a profoundly good man representing a great constituency. I wish him well.” He said.

The Lawmaker who is representing Surulere Constituency of Lagos State declared his intentions to become 10th National Assembly Speaker. The Lawmaker who lost out four years ago to the current Speaker, Yakubu Dogara is in favourite position to become the next Speaker.

https://theblogngr.com/2019/03/31/fani-kayode-endorses-femi-gbajabiamila-for-house-of-rep-speaker/

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zenzi:
The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has endorsed the candidature of Femi Gbajabiamila for the position of House of Representative Speaker. The former minister his endorsement of Gbajabiamila through a statement obtained by The Blog Nigeria.

“I have known Femi Gbajabiamila for 40 years and I can assure you that he will make a great Speaker of the Fed. House of Representatives. We may disagree politically but I must confess that he is a profoundly good man representing a great constituency. I wish him well.” He said.

The Lawmaker who is representing Surulere Constituency of Lagos State declared his intentions to become 10th National Assembly Speaker. The Lawmaker who lost out four years ago to the current Speaker, Yakubu Dogara is in favourite position to become the next Speaker.

https://theblogngr.com/2019/03/31/fani-kayode-endorses-femi-gbajabiamila-for-house-of-rep-speaker/
can you post his tweets here.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
You Can't Become Our Speaker, PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila #Gbam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by yarimo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nooo GBAJABIAMILA don't accept endorsement from FFK, anyone he endorse must fail. undecided undecided embarassed

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by garfield1: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
You Can't Become Our Speaker, PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila
#Gbam
Shut up,only one rep member from imo rejected h because he didnt meet him personally.he even had to drag south south there

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by garfield1: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
yarimo:
Nooo GBAJABIAMILA don't accept endorsement from FFK, anyone he endorse must fail. undecided undecided embarassed
Yes,i agree.he brings badluck heavily.we reject the endorsement.femi for speaker,wase for deputy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by olagbola45(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
You Can't Become Our Speaker, PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila
#Gbam

And you call yourself a Yoruba? Wallahi you a bastard

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by id911(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zenzi:

Gbaja can never be our Speaker. He's an errand boy to Tinubu and besides he's an ex-convict. He was convicted in the State of Georgia in the United States for unethical practices and was debarred as a lawyer for 36 months.

He will only be Speaker in Remi Tinubu 's kitchen
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
That is PDP for you oooooooo

PDP believes in freedom!

They associate value to an individual

If Fani was to be in APC now, they would have sanctioned him for anti party activities

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
I like this man but hate anything APC.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by GavelSlam: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2019
It seems FFK cannot stand hunger another 4 years.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36am On Apr 01, 2019
garfield1:

Shut up,only one rep member from imo rejected h because he didnt meet him personally.he even had to drag south south there
mention how many reps that endorsed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by bender79: 4:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
back to sender in thousands fold.
How can a Muslim be Senate president and another Muslim the speaker in a religious sensitive nation like Nigeria? Apc must have smoked weeds. Their religious intolerance isn't hidden. It's well with Nigeria
How has religion served your purpose in this country? You sound unreasonable

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2019
bender79:
How has religion served your purpose in this country? You sound unreasonable
it has please.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by GavelSlam: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2019
PureMe01:
sort the hunger wey wan wipe you & your generation off first.he's is NOT a famished pauper like you

grin

Not everyone plays at your subterranean level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by realstars: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Politics inside politics, election after election, the most confused people in this nation are politicians, thank God I am here to see the next
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2019
wetin concern agbero with overload?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by chiedu7: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Tinubu want Yorubas to take over the legislative arms

The Northerners wan hold am.

By the time the north don dribble Tinubu & Osinbajo again, ein eye go clear.

A showdown is brewing

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

grin

Not everyone plays at your subterranean level.

Good reply to bro!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2019
This guy speaks with two sides of the mouth sha, tribalist!

btw, I have only seen my dog once today

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Ventura1: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Both of them have Cocaine related issues in common
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Daffydoc: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
April fool or what?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
back to sender in thousands fold.
How can a Muslim be Senate president and another Muslim the speaker in a religious sensitive nation like Nigeria? Apc must have smoked weeds. Their religious intolerance isn't hidden. It's well with Nigeria
Why do guys sound like this most times? In 2015, we had a Muslim President, a Muslim Senate President and I sure as hell believe Dogara isn't a Christian and the opposition cheered Saraki for nearly four years without considering the all-round Muslim factor. Religion, right now, is your headache rather than candidates that can deliver and do what is expected of them.

Some of you are in a sorry state.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by femtex007(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Is FFK now an apc member?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by vince2016(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Okwyjesus:
I like this man but hate anything APC including the ones from my church. I just hate APC bcs they hate Igbos.

So your church has been teaching you hatred or its your nativity working in you? Grow up boy, hatred is not of God.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Oyegun, Ganduje In Port-Harcourt For APC Rally (Photos) / Adeleke: Police's Same 5 Count Charges In Different Courts / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.