Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters (3188 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by velocity25(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
: It’s honestly hard to blame them. They genuinely lack the ability to analyse issues beyond the surface.i think this best describe sarrki,buhariguy,hungrybad and other BMC agents in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by konoplyanka: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

This one na confirm terrorist
Calling shekau imam shocked

You fall for an ipob piglet.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by Splashme: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
Just to save everyone's time, the 9 category of people are the actual enemies of Nigeria.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by CanineOfJackal: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
See how PDP supporters have suddenly fallen in love with SAHARA REPORTERS! No one is asking "who takes the useless Sharia reporters seriously?" shocked

By night fall, they'd hate the newspaper again.

It is very easy manipulating these guys' minds. grin

Feed them Sowore, feed them. grin
Omenka your monikers are on ban because you insult Igbo's but when I did a hack on this one I route it to the same server used by all your handle.

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by Corrinthians(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Omenka your monikers are on ban because you insult Igbo's but when I did a hack on this one I route it to the same server used by all your handle.
When I did my own hack, yours led to Wendel Simlin and CarlosTheJackal, the guy who snitched on his friend to his ex. wink

Now, go and hack some more and tell me the other servers you find. cheesy

Las las, focus on the topic gentleman. I am not your problem. wink
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by CanineOfJackal: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
When I did my own hack, yours led to Wendel Simlin and CarlosTheJackal, the guy who snitched on his friend to his ex. wink

Now, go and hack some more and tell me the other servers you find. cheesy

Las las, focus on the topic gentleman. I am not your problem. wink
wow you just bursted yourself as Omenka

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by Corrinthians(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
wow you just bursted yourself as Omenka

Oh. I thought you busted me as Omenka already. So you're telling me you lied? cheesy cheesy

You PDP supporters are one hell of fun to have around. grin

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by CanineOfJackal: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oh. I thought you busted me as Omenka already. So you're telling me you lied? cheesy cheesy

You PDP supporters are one hell of fun to have around. grin
Omenka, omenkalives iroh what really happened after you made it a duty to attack Igbo's here? you were seen last going to the East when Fulani herdsman were burning your community.

You be really changed for good
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
CanineOfJackal:
Omenka, omenkalives iroh what really happened after you made it a duty to attack Igbo's here? you were seen last going to the East when Fulani herdsman were burning your community.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by Corrinthians(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Whoever Omenka is, he really must have done some irreparable damage to your psyche given how you've been throwing his name around here. Mr "Hacker". grin grin

Bye, and have fun talking to yourself. wink

Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by Corrinthians(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
cheesy

That young man has some serious issues honestly.

This is a guy that went as far as snitching on his "best friend" to his best friend's girlfriend and wasn't even ashamed to come brag about it on the forum. But trust guys, they severely dealt with him for being such a backstabber and he had no choice but to abandon that moniker (CarlosTheJackal).

The shame associated with the moniker is too much to bear, and here he is shouting "Omenka" upandan like Omenka stole his girlfriend from him. cheesy cheesy

I guess since he's revealed to the whole world how untrustworthy he is, everyone has abandoned him and he's here looking for some little company. If you're kind enough, please share your company with him, but for me, I am so through with him. I don't do snutches grin grin
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by CanineOfJackal: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Whoever Omenka is, he really must have done some irreparable damage to your psyche given how you've been throwing his name around here. Mr "Hacker". grin grin

Bye, and have fun talking to yourself. wink
I will trouble you and expose you here
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by godliman: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70234961:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
WE LOVE YOU DADDY.

Better people, Do pick your new pics/m
emes as you like please.
We have loads of it coming as usual.
Sai Baba!
one of the nine spotted.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
CanineOfJackal:
I will trouble you and expose you here
[/s]
Claptrap and nonsense trash.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by IsaAbubakar: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Claptrap and nonsense trash.
[/s]
Rubbish claptrap
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
IsaAbubakar:

Rubbish claptrap
[/s]
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by IsaAbubakar: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
PapalsBull:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s][quote author=IsaAbubakar post=70252009][/quote][/s]
You can only edit my comment. That's what you are good at.
Kiss the truth
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by budaatum: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Call me watefa u want
Labe me howefa u like
We all know dats wat losers do!

Wetha na only me de vote o
We shall see when Sai Bu 9ja 2019!
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by IsaAbubakar: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
PapalsBull:
awolowo is a rat poison king
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Bianca is a shameless corrupt prostitute
I know cheesy
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by PapalsBull(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Bianca is a shameless corrupt prostitute
I know cheesy
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by IsaAbubakar: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
PapalsBull:

I know that Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor cheesy
Re: 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters by IsaAbubakar: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
PapalsBull:

I know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy On the Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC / Lagos State Flooded As Rain Falls Continuously (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.