Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m (1286 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / Different Things You Can Profitably Export With N100k Or Less / Different Things You Can Profitably Export With N100k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by kudosamass(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Please Nairalanders I need a sound advise on how to securely and profitably invest my N100 million in Nigeria. Anyone knowledgeable in investment matters should please give me an opinion.
Mods, please push it to where it can be seen.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by Bholutife18(f): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Im assuming this is real.

So, you worked hard to get as much as 100m and you don't have an initial profitable plan abi?

Ok sha lemme help you. Just 2mill will do this idea Im about to give (sell) to you.

The next poster below me will utilize the remaining 98m for you. Just mail me.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by Alibzkenny: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
You can invest in High Yield investment also known as fixed deposit. With this 100m you can get as high as 25% of investing and your money and capital is guarantee. You can check out our company out on the internet Nigerian International Securities Limited you can also chat me up on WhatsApp on 09093532342 for more enquiries.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Lies.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by skybluee: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2018
You can invest in our business I will give you sure 5 percent monthly call me for full info.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by seglabsy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
CALL 08032432089 AND LET START BUYING AND SELLING DOLARS FOR YOU AS WE HAVE LINK WITH BANK FOR THAT AND YOUR MONEY IS SECURED.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by SokoDobo: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by Dcnj(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2018
If you are in Abuja, I can help. But we must partner up on contract for at least one year (signed and backed by law). We share the profit, I keep 40%, you keep 60%.
After the contract, we can re-new it or we split.

You will make your N100m back and more within 10months at most.

Contact me through my signature.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by xenastar(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Born liar
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by nedum77: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
You can invest in real estate in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
I mean buy plots of lands in Gated Estates in Ibeju Lekki and make more than 100% profit on investment in less than 2yrs. Call or whatsapp me on 08031845522.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by Chidonc(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
kudosamass:
Please Nairalanders I need a sound advise on how to securely and profitably invest my N100 million in Nigeria. Anyone knowledgeable in investment matters should please give me an opinion.
run from all this people promising you 40% gain in one year, it is hardly feasible in this administration. you can look for students lodges around and buy, or cheap public houses with a good % of the money and renovate and rent out, while the rest can start up something small, you won't make gains in millions immediately but be rest assured you won't loose your capital.
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by Macadonvic: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2018
You can invest in nylon/ recycle production. You will make cool pay, I am a professional in the industry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by MagicPie: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Which business gave you up to that amount? Discuss in details .. Or Better still, continue in that business until u get one billion..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by 9jagobetta: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Hey let me give you a better investment plan, this is a composite kind of business profiting in a chain: haulage and logistics of quarry material with dump trucks, sales and supply of quarry materials, production and sales of building block, production, sales and supply of interlocking paving stones, sales and supply of cement, construction, and real estate development, Your wealth and profit is sure here. I am well skilled in these line of business, for I have worked with the RCC for more than ten years, should you be keen to take this opportunity call me on 08020621510
Re: I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m by alexvatt(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2020
kudosamass:
Let teach u how to trade Binary Options, and make cool money for urself. WhatsApp me for details.

(1) (Reply)

Never Trade Forex Until You Read This / Dangote Is Broke! Says His Foreign Buddies! A Must Read! / CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.