Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC (10049 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by jamace(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70238475:
We are 100% SURE that he won't AGAIN.

Sai Baba.
BUHARI:
The first and only President to lead Nigeria into Recession twice back to back

You met Nigeria in single digit inflation and took it to double digit inflation ..

You met fuel price at 87 Naira a litre with subsidy and took it to 145 Naira a litre still with subsidy..

You met subsidy payments at 300 billion Naira a year and today it's 1.4 trillion Naira

You met two partially working refineries and today not one is working

You met our external debt at about 5.5 billion dollars and today it's 52 billion dollars .

You met a govt that used Key Perfomance Indexing (KPI) to task its ministerial team today our ministerial teams don't even have goals tankless of one that's measurable ..

You met a Nigeria with a boisterous growing middle class and today you have completely eroded that middle class.

You met a middle belt that was one of the safest place in Nigeria but today it has been overrun by terrorists you are clearly sympathetic with..

You met a Military and security hierarchy that reflected good spread of all major Nigerian tribes and religion and today you have completely tribalised it ..

You met a less divisive Nigeria and today Nigeria has never been more divisive

You met a growing educational system with new schools being built in the north today not a single school or book has been built by your govt ..

You met a Nigeria with 25 percent capital expenditure and today for three years you have run a zero capital expenditure govt just like you did in the 80s.

You were handed Africa's largest economy and in three years you have made it one of the shitiest economies in Africa ..

You have left every single of our Human Development Indexes far worst than you met it from infant mortality to the police force . Every single one ..

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

You were handed over a growing free and fair democracy which you have reduced to tyrannical fascist show of shame in just 3 years.

BUHARI, you have made Nigeria worse in every ramification:
-Disobedience to court orders
-Media trying of corrupt officers.
-Herdsmen killing
-Massive unemployment
-Colonial masters asslicking
-Demarketing the country
-Open hate to other tribes
-Incessant medical tourism

COPIED.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by ngoziempress: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is just like telling me that a lion would not bite me when i get into the cage
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by translux(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mathematicians oya interprete
APC > Scam
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Kingosytex(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
abbaapple:
[/s][s]

angry

Do you have brain so One of the worst ipobpigbians sighted! embarassed

i wouldn't have quoted you because in doing that i will only with wasting my time trying to teach a zombie who has a low I.Q. it is said that you don't give a goat food everytime it bleats. your brain is the dullest on this nairaland so am not surprised at all because your write-up clearly describes you, i suggest you visit the nearest psychiatric hospital and examine the empty skull you call brain or better still donate your kidneys to people because you are useless and don't worth living. i made my points clear, you either take it or you go and argue with your ancestors. idiot!!
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by NickD(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Belluchii: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
From what the Buhari led administration has achieved in less than three years, its clear that they still has a lot to offer if allowed to continue come 2019. i believe that the assurances Nigerians can hold firm is that APC will not fail the country, the pdp ruled the country for 16 years with a little achievement. In this administration President Buhari is concentrating on the important work at hand – clearing the mess and rebuilding the country in all facets.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by hope4life: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=70235388]You mean like he did before? [/quo

[color=#770077][/color] TOO LATE.We won't fall for it again. NEVER AGAIN.ONCE BEATEN...

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Tolahinges: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Apc = scam
Your papa na scam. So with everything APC has done for Nigeria, you can open your mouth to insult them despite all Nigerians went through in the hands of PDP. Let your looting gang come back and you'll be flabbergasted with hunger.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Tolahinges: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
jamace:

BUHARI:
The first and only President to lead Nigeria into Recession twice back to back

You met Nigeria in single digit inflation and took it to double digit inflation ..

You met fuel price at 87 Naira a litre with subsidy and took it to 145 Naira a litre still with subsidy..

You met subsidy payments at 300 billion Naira a year and today it's 1.4 trillion Naira

You met two partially working refineries and today not one is working

You met our external debt at about 5.5 billion dollars and today it's 52 billion dollars .

You met a govt that used Key Perfomance Indexing (KPI) to task its ministerial team today our ministerial teams don't even have goals tankless of one that's measurable ..

You met a Nigeria with a boisterous growing middle class and today you have completely eroded that middle class.

You met a middle belt that was one of the safest place in Nigeria but today it has been overrun by terrorists you are clearly sympathetic with..

You met a Military and security hierarchy that reflected good spread of all major Nigerian tribes and religion and today you have completely tribalised it ..

You met a less divisive Nigeria and today Nigeria has never been more divisive

You met a growing educational system with new schools being built in the north today not a single school or book has been built by your govt ..

You met a Nigeria with 25 percent capital expenditure and today for three years you have run a zero capital expenditure govt just like you did in the 80s.

You were handed Africa's largest economy and in three years you have made it one of the shitiest economies in Africa ..

You have left every single of our Human Development Indexes far worst than you met it from infant mortality to the police force . Every single one ..

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

You were handed over a growing free and fair democracy which you have reduced to tyrannical fascist show of shame in just 3 years.

BUHARI, you have made Nigeria worse in every ramification:
-Disobedience to court orders
-Media trying of corrupt officers.
-Herdsmen killing
-Massive unemployment
-Colonial masters asslicking
-Demarketing the country
-Open hate to other tribes
-Incessant medical tourism

COPIED.
Uncle photocopying machine you try. You've no thinking faculty to come up with your own discredit other than this overworked whatsapp msg. Life is hard for people without a mind of their own.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by ijabiken1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
The malu as disappointed me already, never I will not vote for buhari
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tolahinges:

Uncle photocopying machine you try. You've no thinking faculty to come up with your own discredit other than this overworked whatsapp msg. Life is hard for people without a mind of their own.
Truth is constant, mr blind loyalty.

Some of you can not afford 3 square meals since APC came to power, yet you keep on ranting, "sai baba'. Your MUMU should stop. please!
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by olamakinde(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Roger3D(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
Buhari used underage voters and foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali, etc to rig himself into power...
He would definitely use the same tactics to win his second term...
But on a normal day, if elections are free and fair ; Buhari would never have gotten to Aso rock in the first place, not to talk of winning a second tenure.
Thank God you wailers are already anticipating the failure and humiliation your candidate will suffer at the polls next year. The margin of victory for PMB will be near 10 million. Looking forward to your tears
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by afabby: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
what is their difference the thieves in PDP joined APC to bring buhari to power now the thieves are reshuffling themselves over and over again
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Kingspin(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't even know the economic direction of the country. We just operating left, right and centre. Buhari what a failure.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by biztip: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
d same thin we were told before we gave him a chance in 2015. I rest my case. hope no dey
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by searchlight: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
may somebody help me tell this dullard that he has been the president of the ZOO for 3 years and counting. that he should stop campaigning as if he hasn't been given chance. this man represent everything about failure
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by oneman1988: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmm

Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
We Hope So.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to ennjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
DAPCHI GIRLS ABDUCTION

There are questions begging for answers. Nigerians are looking up to the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to provide answers to these questions.

First, reports have it that a few days before the abduction, troops were withdrawn from checkpoints and strategic positions in the community. Consequently, the insurgents allegedly had an unchallenged outing as they made for the school and seamlessly took their prey. Even though the Defence Headquarters has since denied this report, the governor of the state, who is also the Chief Security Officer of the state, has insisted that troops were withdrawn. In addition, we read of the drama that took place in the blame game between the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police Force regarding this matter. The question is, who ordered the withdrawal of troops days before the incident?

Second, although the Defence Headquarters in its usual manner has denied the allegation, Amnesty International has alleged and still insists that calls were put through to alert the army of a possible attack by the Boko Haram insurgents hours before the abduction took place. Apart from denying this allegation, what has the Federal Government done to investigate this allegation? Who received the call, at what time, and through what means?

Third, on the day of their release, reports have it that the insurgents drove the schoolgirls back to Dapchi unarmed and unchallenged, and they exchanged pleasantries with the community leaders and villagers who cheered them on. When did insurgents become the friends of their victims’ community? Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information, told us that they acted on moral grounds; but I am still asking myself when terrorists began to practise morality. To make the issue more complicated, the girls who were allegedly abducted in the night, perhaps with no time to pack their belongings considering the state of confusion they would have been at the time of their abduction, returned with bags full of belongings. One would be forced to ask if Boko Haram insurgents now take their captives out on a shopping spree or if they have a supermarket in their hideouts and decided to show these poor girls some act of kindness.

All these point to one direction: Could it be that the Buhari-led Federal Government stage-managed this whole drama to appeal to people’s sympathy in order that they might stay in power beyond 2019? This assumption is not far-fetched as one deserted “Sergeant David” has alleged that the whole script was written, directed and produced from Aso Rock with some funds exchanging hands. Even though the defence headquarters has denied this allegation as usual, the whole scenario betrays its claims.

https://punchng.com/dapchi-girls-abduction-some-unanswered-questions/
Re: 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC by Claracharles: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
He has shown great work and achievements for the past 3 years and more come 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/2019-buharill-not-disappoint-nigerians-apc/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Police Say Investigation Into Student's Death Is Ongoing / 2023: Orji Kalu Says He will Withdraw If Parties Don't Zone Ticket To SE / Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.