Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad (483 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad by Griezwoman: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Meghan Markle’ s father Thomas has admitted he may never see his daughter again after a series of explosive interviews since the royal wedding.

Former lighting director Mr Markle, 74, said he did not expect to ‘see her or hear back from her’, adding: ‘That’s OK’. It came after the Duchess’s father revealed he had not spoken to his daughter in months and said he wanted his old life back.

Mr Markle said he wanted to go holiday and leave the furore with the royal family behind, he told The Sun.

He said:

‘I want to say good luck and God bless to my daughter. I don’t expect to see her or hear back from her — and that’s OK.
‘All I was doing was saying things I wanted to say. I just want to re-establish the relationship with my daughter.

Mr Markle has also revealed he has not spoken to his daughter since the wedding and that he feels he had been ‘cut off’ as a punishment for staging the fake paparazzi pictures.
He claimed in a newspaper interview that his daughter looked ‘terrified’ in her new role and that she wore a ‘pained smile’.

Meghan’s father also says that he was concerned his daughter may have read false reports that he faked his heart attack.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/shocking-i-dont-expect-to-see-or-hear-from-her-again-meghan-markles-dad-says/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad by GraGra247(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't know what kind of a human being that man is. How can he easily be embarrassing the poor girl in public everytime.

Can't he settle whatever the issue is in private?

Everytime he's in the media talking rubbish. Even illiterates won't easily act like this.
Re: Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad by Truths22(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2018
This man sha
Re: Shocking!! “I Don’t Expect To See Or Hear From Her Again” – Meghan Markle’s Dad by Nbote(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Which kind GoldDigging family b dis sef... Her so called half sister made all sorts of noise to give her negative publicity prior to d wedding. D man has been embarrassing himself even before d wedding like she owes him anything

(1) (Reply)

How To Decorate Your Bedroom This Christmas / Three Girls Found Dead After Locking Themselves In Hot Car While Playing / Wall Covering Designs And 3D Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.