Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet (2031 Views)

His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Hilarious Photographs Of Unfortunate Incidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Harry and Megan DID invite William, Kate and their children to Lilibet's first birthday party at Frogmore Cottage as an 'olive branch' but the Cambridges didn't attend, source tells Page Six
• Lilibet didn't meet her cousins during her first trip to the UK for the Platinum Jubilee as Prince William and Kate Middleton snubbed the invitation to her first birthday party at Frogmore Cottage, a source has claimed
• Said William is 'still wary' around Prince Harry as he 'never quite knows what will be reported back after'
• Harry and Meghan were said to have hosted a 'relaxed' garden party for Lilibet at Frogmore Cottage
• The Lilibet picture was taken by photographer and friend of couple Misan Harriman, who attended the picnic

By BRIDIE PEARSON-JONES FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 15:17, 7 June 2022 | UPDATED: 17:44, 7 June 2022

Lilibet did not meet her cousins the Cambridges during her first trip to the UK for the Platinum Jubilee because Prince William and Kate Middleton snubbed an invitation to her first birthday party at Frogmore Cottage, a source has claimed.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle invited William, Kate and their children Prince George, eight, Princess Charlotte, seven and Prince Louis, four, to Lilibet's first birthday party as 'an olive branch' — but the Cambridges did not attend, according to Page Six.

A source told the US paper that things between the warring brothers 'still fraught' and that 'William is still wary of spending any time alone with Harry as you never quite know what may be reported back afterwards.'

The party took place on June 4, while the Cambridge family were at Cardiff Castle to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee.

It comes as Harry and Meghan gave the world a rare glimpse of Lilibet - and the grace-and-favour Windsor home they left for LA - as it is understood they were banned from photographing the one-year-old meeting the Queen for the first time.

The Sussexes released a picture taken of the little girl – named in tribute to the Queen, whose childhood nickname was Lilibet – in the grounds of Frogmore Cottage where she celebrated her first birthday at Windsor on Saturday with birthday cake, balloons, party games and picnic snacks.

Guests in attendance include Zara and Mike Tindall and their three children, as well as Peter Phillip's two daughters, but Lilbet's first cousins were not present. Kensington Palace did not comment on the claims.

Lilibet didn't meet her cousins during her first trip to the UK for the Platinum Jubilee celebrations as Prince William and Kate Middleton snubbed the invitation to her first birthday party at Frogmore Cottage, a source has claimed.. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have released a new picture of Lilibet at Frogmore Cottage where she celebrated her first birthday on Saturday

READ MORE

Guess who needs the photographers publicity; the queen or Meghan Markle? Your guess is as good as mine. wink

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by sisisioge: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na real wa! These people are becoming annoying! They fought hard to be excluded from the royal family, now they are unhappy to be excluded! May God help Prince Harry, the guy don marry him oga!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Bilquiss: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Interesting that you're pushing Daily Fail agenda against this woman persistently.

A woman that had not even a single scandal or a single person say a bad word against or about her throughout her acting career suddenly turned into a monster overnight in the UK.

A woman that her own father sells out to the media,a man who conveniently has a daily mail editor living beside him is the person a whole country loves to persecute while praising the perfect Kate and William for doing the same exact thing Markle is hounded about.Her father has a youtube channel where he trashes her,he called her 1 year old child trashy for turning one during the jubilee. This same man does not even have a relationship with his other grandchildren.

You daily mail readers are obsessed with her.They are hardly seen in public and yet have articles written from "royal sources" about them daily to stoke hatred.

She defeated daily mail and the court papers with information are public record and yet you people rely on daily mail news from "anonymous sources" and take it as fact.

They have pushed a hate agenda against her and radicalised people to the point where there are death threats against her and her children.

Harry has been wanting to leave the royal family since his 20s but you people want to make it look like he's helpless and had been overtaken by a wicked American witch.Like an old man like him has no agency.

The newspapers keep reporting on them to the point of stalking them where they live 247 and yet they're also reporting that she needs publicity. Ordinary school run,they'll snap her and publish and say she's seeking for attention.

I find it disgusting and troubling

Leave this couple alone to breathe.

I will leave a twitter thread here about the disparity in reporting about her for the records so that people can judge for themselves and see how the media is able to radicalise minds and instruct you on how to think about a person .

https://mobile.twitter.com/snigskitchen/status/1534521188017483781

https://twitter.com/snigskitchen/status/1216763343068942336?s=20&t=GKPXzRuTfSkj02XbkC_BRA

12 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bilquiss:

Interesting that you're pushing Daily Fail agenda against this woman persistently.

A woman that had not even a single scandal or a single person say a bad word against or about her throughout her acting career suddenly turned into a monster overnight in the UK.

A woman that her own father sells out to the media,a man who conveniently has a daily mail editor living beside him is the person a whole country loves to persecute while praising the perfect Kate and William for doing the same exact thing Markle is hounded about.Her father has a youtube channel where he trashes her,he called her 1 year old child trashy for turning one during the jubilee. This same man does not even have a relationship with his other grandchildren.

You daily mail readers are obsessed with her.They are hardly seen in public and yet have articles written from "royal sources" about them daily to stoke hatred.

She defeated daily mail and the court papers with information are public record and yet you people rely on daily mail news from "anonymous sources" and take it as fact.

They have pushed a hate agenda against her and radicalised people to the point where there are death threats against her and her children.

Harry has been wanting to leave the royal family since his 20s but you people want to make it look like he's helpless and had been overtaken by a wicked American witch.Like an old man like him has no agency.

The newspapers keep reporting on them to the point of stalking them where they live 247 and yet they're also reporting that she needs publicity. Ordinary school run,they'll snap her and publish and say she's seeking for attention.

I will leave a twitter thread here about the disparity in reporting about her for the records so that people can judge for themselves and see how the media is able to radicalise minds and instruct you on how to think about a person .

https://twitter.com/snigskitchen/status/1216763343068942336?s=20&t=GKPXzRuTfSkj02XbkC_BRA

Are you by any chance the drama queen's publicist? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Bilquiss: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you by any chance the drama queen's publicist? undecided

Lol,spoken like a typical daily mail reader. Enjoy your thread.

4 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bilquiss:

Lol,spoken like a typical daily mail reader. Enjoy your thread.

Daily mail reader indeed.cheesy Thanks for passing by. wink

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by JovialJune(f): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
sisisioge:
Na real wa! These people are becoming annoying! They fought hard to be excluded from the royal family, now they are unhappy to be excluded! May God help Prince Harry, the guy don marry him oga!

Very annoying, it's so pitiful Harry allowed her to ride over him to the extent of alienating him from his family, now she craves their attention and media publicity? She's a confused psycho.

7 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Ebubu: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Very annoying, it's so pitiful Harry allowed her to ride over him to the extent of alienating him from his family, now she craves their attention and media publicity? She's a confused psycho.

do your thing. I'll drop my account too grin
Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by JovialJune(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:

do your thing. I'll drop my account too grin

Drop account because of wetin, a deal is a deal angry

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Ebubu: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Drop account because of wetin, a deal is a deal angry
grin pls if u've taken note of d number, edit am make i edit my original post. I'm wanted heregrin
Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by JovialJune(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
grin pls if u've taken note of d number, edit am make i edit my original post. I'm wanted heregrin

Done.
Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
sisisioge:

JovialJune:

Don’t buy into the propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
cococandy:

Aunty, the facade is fading. They have cut them off as they publiclyadvocated , they should stay out biko. Husband family, not good. Her own family, not good. Yet, she kept disturbing the public with how she wants them to still be a part of her life. Everyone has moved on, she should too. Too dramatic and painful to watch! Hian!

I gave up on her after they named their daughter Lilibeth. Yes, all blame on her. They should move on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bilquiss:

Finally, someone that has a brain.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by NoToPile: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Read the whole stuff on the link posted, no where it said Megan or Harry said this or that.

The reporters are the ones assuming Megan must be furious for Will and Kate's absence, if they were not invited they would have seen something to say again.

Abi they shouldn't celebrate the baby's birthday again?

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by JovialJune(f): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
cococandy:

Sentiment and bias aside, the monarchs can't be 100% wrong and Megan 100% right, they both have their faults, but I put most of the blame on Megan,

Why would anyone allow insults or demeaning words rule over their lives to the extent of taking drastic decisions at the expense of another person?

How many of us will let another person be the reason to isolate ourselves from family because they said this and that which hurt their feelings?

If we are to react to every hurtful words said to us by family members, every human will be an island, imagine how the world would be,

Megan was suppose to build Bridges and make a stand regardless of her skin colour, change narratives in the monarchy that will make history and forever write her name in the sands of time, instead she ran away claiming victim and giving excuses, now she's furious because the Queen won't take a photo with lilibeth, why the pains?

We have brothers pls, I wouldn't let marriage isolate him from us or denounce his family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Easy to say.

When the royal family owns daily mail as their personal errand boys and girls and they consistently put them down.

You build bridges with people who want you to build bridges with them.

Everything they said Meghan said during this event, she never did. She just appeared and looked good. And they went crazy with speculations. Have you seen anything they’ve written about her this period, all totally unprovoked?

Let’s be human o. What’s unfair is unfair.

She played victim by being alive and not wanting to be the toilet they all shit on?
JovialJune:

Sentiment and bias aside, the monarchs can't be 100% wrong and Megan 100% right, they both have their faults, but I put most of the blame on Megan,

Why would anyone allow insults or demeaning words rule over their lives to the extent of taking drastic decisions at the expense of another person?

How many of us will let another person be the reason to isolate ourselves from family because they said this and that which hurt their feelings?

If we are to react to every hurtful words said to us by family members, every human will be an island, imagine how the world would be,

Megan was suppose to build Bridges and make a stand regardless of her skin colour, change narratives in the monarchy that will make history and forever write her name in the sands of time, instead she ran away claiming victim and giving excuses, now she's furious because the Queen won't take a photo with lilibeth, why the pains?

We have brothers pls, I wouldn't let marriage isolate him from us or denounce his family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
sisisioge:

Aunty, the facade is fading. They have cut them off as they publiclyadvocated , they should stay out biko. Husband family, not good. Her own family, not good. Yet, she kept disturbing the public with how she wants them to still be a part of her life. Everyone has moved on, she should too. Too dramatic and painful to watch! Hian!

I gave up on her after they named their daughter Lilibeth. Yes, all blame on her. They should move on.
Madam, So when the royally manipulated daily mail is hounding them in their house, that’s her seeking attention and being too dramatic?
That’s her not moving on?

Meanwhile they stepped down as royals (from royal duties) not cutting off the family. There’s a difference. They excluded themselves from the possibility of being king and queen. That’s all.

You people should take it easy.

5 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
NoToPile:
Read the whole stuff on the link posted, no where it said Megan or Harry said this

Big ask.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Between today and yesterday, daily mail has written 19 articles about Meghan markle and her family. 19!!!

They are still interviewing her former friends, getting tips from “Royal sources”.

Since the jubilee, who knows how many they’ve written?And she’s the one seeking attention?

The only way she will be good enough for you all is if she dies so that the daily mail will stop writing about her then she won’t be seeking attention in y’all’s opinion.

But who knows? They might still go to her grave and comment about how her dead body is affecting the grass.

5 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Klass99(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Klass99:

Jayjay and Sisi must be high on Osogbo weed tonight grin. Is it not the same royal family who hounded Princess Diana for daring to take a walk and even daring to date an Egyptian?

I feared Meghan would have issues with the sort of aristocratic family/household she was marrying into because of her skin colour and career as an actress, long before the issues started.

Most people who have issues with her are saying so because they feel she (Meghan) should have been okay with it since she knew the type of family they are.

Meanwhile they are totally infantilizing Harry in the whole thing. As if it’s not possible that he’s the one who wants all this and she’s just following along.

I bet he regrets not leaving before his marriage. that way they can’t blame his wife for his decisions as if he’s a mindless man.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Klass99(f): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by Klass99(f): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by armyofone(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
cococandy:
Between today and yesterday, daily mail has written 19 articles about Meghan markle and her family. 19!!!

They are still interviewing her former friends, getting tips from “Royal sources”.

Since the jubilee, who knows how many they’ve written?And she’s the one seeking attention?

The only way she will be good enough for you all is if she dies so that the daily mail will stop writing about her then she won’t be seeking attention in y’all’s opinion.

But who knows? They might still go to her grave and comment about her dead body is affecting the grass.

I don't know what is going on even daily beast too.

Looking to bring trouble again. Just looking to make them bad. Tbh - if it were me, I wouldn't have attended that event.
Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by JovialJune(f): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Klass99:

Jayjay did you read the article at all? The media says shit about people all the time, one moment they love you and they are hailing you, the next moment they hate you and they are tearing you apart. Look at Johnny Depp's case for instance!

@ The bolded, this stuff happens in Naija na, if I wasn't feeling tired I would put down a real life story of a family from my home town. It is NOT always that a spouse isolates you from your family, you begin to isolate yourself for the sake of your home and kids, when you start to see how cruel, envious or badly behaved your blood family of brothers & sisters are, towards your nuclear family by marriage.

I wish I could go deeper in explaining my preceding paragraph but I am really tired.

I'm also too tired this night, I'm actually awake against my will angry

Well all I can say about this thread is that, Megan has her own fault too, the monarchy can't be completely wrong, and tabloids can't be completely wrong.

@cococandy

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
armyofone:

I don't know what is going on even daily beast too.

Looking to bring trouble again. Just looking to make them bad. Tbh - if it were me, I wouldn't have attended that event.
You know they would have been labeled bad if they didn’t attend. Just think about it.
Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
JovialJune:

I'm also too tired this night, I'm actually awake against my will angry

Well all I can say about this thread is that, Megan has has own fault too, the monarchy can't be completely wrong, and tabloids can't be completely wrong.

@cococandy
True. No one is perfect, I’m sure she has her faults too.

Yet they are not the ones being hounded for the simplest of things. That’s what makes it unfair.

And if she’s not okay with the unfair treatment, it doesn’t mean she’s playing victim.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by NoToPile: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2022
cococandy:

Big ask.

It really unfair the way she is has always been harrased- she cradle her bump too much she's showing off, Kate does it and it's lovely. They both wore a one shoulder dress--Kate looked preety in it while Megan dressed 'Vulgar'. Saw one place where they said she descended from slaves.

Daily mail always has something negative to say about whatever Megan does, however she does it and if Kate did the exact thing it's praised as lovely. She can never do anything right in their eyes.

Anyway it's expected from the British.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
NoToPile:

It really unfair the way she is has always been harrased- she cradle her bump too much she's showing off, Kate does it and it's lovely. They both wore a one shoulder dress--Kate looked preety in it while Megan dressed 'Vulgar'. Saw one place where they said she descended from slaves.

Daily mail always has something negative to say about whatever Megan does, however she does it and if Kate did the exact thing it's praised as lovely. She can never do anything right in their eyes.

Anyway it's expected from the British.

What grinds my gore is this.

if it’s really true that the queen did not want to take pictures with the toddler, how is that not the topic of criticism rather than the parents assumed reaction or feelings towards that refusal?

All these people condemning Meghan for feeling upset about that, would they be happy if their grandmother refused to take pictures with them on their birthday?

A whole almost 100 year old woman transferring her bias towards a child that has done nothing to her. Like they are age mates or something. And they don’t see a problem with that.

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by jesmond3945: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
JovialJune:

as usual. Typical African gatekeepers. I know people like you. Go and look at Jo Marney's chat on how white people see you.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
JovialJune:

Way to go!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Luxury Hairs And Wigs / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women / Should He Congratulate His Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.