Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

"PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says (8515 Views)

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi / 2019: President Buhari Will Not Disappoint Nigerians - APC / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by harmbhrosz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
So this people are saying if Nigerians suffocate to bed, we should blame PDP grin
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by buchilino(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
ITS NO MORE GEJ N SARAKI, ITS NOW PDP. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS DONT HAVE NO SHAME.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by wingmanII: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4673524/gangs-political-parties-akpabio-exposed

Go and read this article. APC hypocrisy is suffocating.
Mods found this topic FP worthy yet wouldn't send the above to FP.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by megareal: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
I swear APC is shameless. angry

1 Like

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
APC and their knack for blaming everybody for their ineptitude.Can't they just own up to their responsibility for once?I don't even know what is giving them the impression that the country is progressing under their watch when it is very evident to even the blind that the reverse is the case.They say that pdp is corrupt but are they any better?.That is just a very pathetic attempt to justifying their witch-hunt of the opposition under the guise of anti corruption war.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by jamace(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
*WE WERE WARNED*

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

PDP, never again.
BUHARI:
The first and only President to lead Nigeria into Recession twice back to back

You met Nigeria in single digit inflation and took it to double digit inflation ..

You met fuel price at 87 Naira a litre with subsidy and took it to 145 Naira a litre still with subsidy..

You met subsidy payments at 300 billion Naira a year and today it's 1.4 trillion Naira

You met two partially working refineries and today not one is working

You met our external debt at about 5.5 billion dollars and today it's 52 billion dollars .

You met a govt that used Key Perfomance Indexing (KPI) to task its ministerial team today our ministerial teams don't even have goals tankless of one that's measurable ..

You met a Nigeria with a boisterous growing middle class and today you have completely eroded that middle class.

You met a middle belt that was one of the safest place in Nigeria but today it has been overrun by terrorists you are clearly sympathetic with..

You met a Military and security hierarchy that reflected good spread of all major Nigerian tribes and religion and today you have completely tribalised it ..

You met a less divisive Nigeria and today Nigeria has never been more divisive

You met a growing educational system with new schools being built in the north today not a single school or book has been built by your govt ..

You met a Nigeria with 25 percent capital expenditure and today for three years you have run a zero capital expenditure govt just like you did in the 80s.

You were handed Africa's largest economy and in three years you have made it one of the shitiest economies in Africa ..

You have left every single of our Human Development Indexes far worst than you met it from infant mortality to the police force . Every single one ..

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

You were handed over a growing free and fair democracy which you have reduced to tyrannical fascist show of shame in just 3 years.

BUHARI, you have made Nigeria worse in every ramification:
-Disobedience to court orders
-Media trying of corrupt officers.
-Herdsmen killing
-Massive unemployment
-Colonial masters asslicking
-Demarketing the country
-Open hate to other tribes
-Incessant medical tourism

COPIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Awesometessy: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by NairaMaster1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
*WE WERE WARNED*

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

PDP, never again.

" IF BUHARI IS NOT CAREFUL HIS END WILL BE WORST THAN THAT OF JONATHAN" Sanusi Lamido.

Is that not what we are seeing today? Eg Daura, NNPC versus governors as per inconsistent remittance to federation account.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by correctyourself(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
APC thanks very much for wasting a whole four years blaming opposition
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
*WE WERE WARNED*

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

PDP, never again.
i have seen a typical zombie. May allah reward you with seven virgins when u are gone.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by bezimo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good old stale rhetoric..you said that in 2015..please look for another line..bunch of APC jokers that would rather give propaganda than good governance..
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
sad

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by beegodson: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's a fact, the PDP left this country in a bad state, dragged the nation to the dark, deceived the people and looted the country's money viciously.. what the PDP did for 16 years in this country left the Nation in a tunnel, the Buhari administration has brought light to the nation, growth and more room for development, all the PDP was interested in was embezzlement and corruption.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
When will APC be done playing the blame game? When will you start governing? Who will you blame when you fumble after the zombies reelect you in 2019? I hope you'll be bold enough to blame yaself undecided
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Festy4u(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
This party, the APC just came into power to fool themselves to Nigerians for a whooping four years! Whoa, what a cold four years disaster
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by SadMemories(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:

What do these people take us for? Not every one is a zombie you know.
DON'T SUPRISE THE LYING SPIRIT OF FROGS, SNAKES AND DOGS SWEEPS THROUGH APC PARTY. THAT IS WHY I KEEP CRYING NO SANE MUSLIM SHOULD A DECEPTIVE IGNORANT TYRANT IN THE PERSON OF BUHARI THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CONTINUAL SUFFERING AND FRUSTRATION.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by bejeria101(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
So says a party whose mr intergrity,s body odour plunged us into recession! Shift make i pass biko.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by soso101: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Buhari has lost the fight against corruption. Corruption in three years under APC Worse than PDP's own in 16 years.
When will Adeosun be prosecuted?

She cant be prosecuted because she know how much the APC have stolen
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
*WE WERE WARNED*

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

PDP, never again.
you quote martin Luther in ur signature...

But then you type like a kid in kindergarten... PDP is APC my friend

Think with ur head.. Not ur fingers
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by positivethought: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-corruption-stench-still-suffocates-nigerians-says-apc/
Apc with deciet n double standard,counter the allegations directly with facts instead of this monotonous regurgitation of deceptive propaganda,rubbish!.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by felix10(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
APC should fix d mess & stop complaining.3 1/2 year down d line it is still this complain.Fix d problem & if u can't do it.Leave d scene.Am tired of APC.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70240521:
The stench from the party ooze to high heavens!
CORRUPT PARTY.
NEVER AGAIN!
Ur ban don expire abi grin
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by thewesternking: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
>_>

Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Kylexy3000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
About to be 4years now. and Still complaining.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
*WE WERE WARNED*

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

PDP, never again.

Buhari is a failure.
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by megley(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
All of them should go and sit down abeg

They're all one and the same... Suffocating the populace with their nonsense

Mtcheeew!!!
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
jamace:

BUHARI:
The first and only President to lead Nigeria into Recession twice back to back

You met Nigeria in single digit inflation and took it to double digit inflation ..

You met fuel price at 87 Naira a litre with subsidy and took it to 145 Naira a litre still with subsidy..

You met subsidy payments at 300 billion Naira a year and today it's 1.4 trillion Naira

You met two partially working refineries and today not one is working

You met our external debt at about 5.5 billion dollars and today it's 52 billion dollars .

You met a govt that used Key Perfomance Indexing (KPI) to task its ministerial team today our ministerial teams don't even have goals tankless of one that's measurable ..

You met a Nigeria with a boisterous growing middle class and today you have completely eroded that middle class.

You met a middle belt that was one of the safest place in Nigeria but today it has been overrun by terrorists you are clearly sympathetic with..

You met a Military and security hierarchy that reflected good spread of all major Nigerian tribes and religion and today you have completely tribalised it ..

You met a less divisive Nigeria and today Nigeria has never been more divisive

You met a growing educational system with new schools being built in the north today not a single school or book has been built by your govt ..

You met a Nigeria with 25 percent capital expenditure and today for three years you have run a zero capital expenditure govt just like you did in the 80s.

You were handed Africa's largest economy and in three years you have made it one of the shitiest economies in Africa ..

You have left every single of our Human Development Indexes far worst than you met it from infant mortality to the police force . Every single one ..

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

You were handed over a growing free and fair democracy which you have reduced to tyrannical fascist show of shame in just 3 years.

BUHARI, you have made Nigeria worse in every ramification:
-Disobedience to court orders
-Media trying of corrupt officers.
-Herdsmen killing
-Massive unemployment
-Colonial masters asslicking
-Demarketing the country
-Open hate to other tribes
-Incessant medical tourism

COPIED.

Don't mind these people
Re: "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says by mimariamabudul1: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2018
The APC HAS DESTROYED OUR ECONOMIC .. THE MOST CORRUPT PARTY IN HISTORY IS THE APC UNDER 3 YEARS OF THEIR WATCH THEY HAVE MISMANAGED A FULL NATION'S RESOURCES

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos) / Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.