Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Preeminence Of The Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preeminence Of The Holy Bible (207 Views)

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" - Holy Bible / Why You Should Sleep With Your Holy Bible Open / Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preeminence Of The Holy Bible by bitrus95(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
GOD'S VOICE

Penned down by about 40 authors who where commissioned by God, the bible remains the ever dynamic book that has stand the test of time and criticism. His written word the bible has all-solution to our challenges because "God is everywhere in the bible speaking". Whatever may be your situation,know that God has a word for you at this present hour, just endeavour to find the portion that address your case. C.H Spurgeon wrote,"The bible is the writing of the living God. Moses was employed to write his histories with fiery pen; God guided that pen. It may be that david touched his harp and let sweet psalms of melody drop from his fingers, but God moved his hands over the living strings of his golden harp. Solomon sang canticles of love and gave forth words of consummate wisdom. If i follow the thundering of nahum, when his horses plow the waters; or habakkuk, when he sees the tents of cushan of in affliction; if i read malachi, when the earth is burning like oven; or the rugged chapters of peter, who speaks of fire devouring God's enemies; if i turn aside to jude, who lunches forth anathemas on the foes of God-everywhere i find God speaking. It is God's voice and not man's. R.D Haan wrote"all scriptures is given by inspiration of God" But more than that, it is God himself speaking to us. Smith Wigglesworth says"i don't understand God by feelings, i understand Him by His word,He is everything his word says He is". THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK THAT IT'S AUTHOR IS ALWAYS PRESENT WITH YOU WHEN YOU READ IT,AND THAT AUTHOR IS GOD. The bible is dynamic, as you approach the throne of grace on the basis of the word, may the Lord address you case in jesus name. GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Faith Looks Not At The Things Which Are Seen - 2 Corinthians 4:16, 18 / Why We Should Run From Sexual Sin? / A Spiritual Response To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.