Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Faith Looks Not At The Things Which Are Seen - 2 Corinthians 4:16, 18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Looks Not At The Things Which Are Seen - 2 Corinthians 4:16, 18 (208 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Looks Not At The Things Which Are Seen - 2 Corinthians 4:16, 18 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2018
You can always apply this faith principle of “while we look not at the things which are seen and the things…” no matter what you are seeing. This scripture is not only talking about things you can see with your eyes but what you can relate to with your five natural senses.

If you can approach God either by prayer or standing on the word of God, there will be a change. To get a divine result, you must not look at those things which are seen.
While in school, I remember writing the exam for a pre-requisite course which I had already missed the continuous assessment tests worth forty percent of the total. In the exam hall, I said, “God I can’t afford to fail” and I began to pray in tongues. After some minutes of praying in the Holy Ghost, I heard in my spirit “begin to write” and formulae started to flow from my belly and I began to write. After the exam, I met a Christian brother who was one of the leading students in the class. He said, “it will take a miracle for me to pass” but my response was “Bro, even if the devil marks my scripts, I have passed”. When the results came out, that brother failed while I passed.

Don’t accept the defeat that your natural senses are presenting to you. Take hold of faith and the presence of the Holy Spirit in you.

PRAYER: Lord, I believe You can do exceeding, abundantly above what I can ask or imagine. Prove Your word in my situation in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Nehemiah 9:22-10:39, 1 Corinthians 9:19-10:13, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 21:13

Rev. Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. / Rules Of Thumb / To Make The Right Impact, You Have To Invest Your Energy - Paul Adefarasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.