Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) (2294 Views)

Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chimex Prosper‎ shared very disgusting photos of a major road and central Town of Aba, a popular and well-known business city in Abia State.

The condition of the road has deteriorated to the extent of one jumping like a spiderman before crossing the area.

However, some have argued that it is the duty of the market women and people living in the neighborhood to clean and fix the bad spots (Check comments below), but some said it is the basic duties of the state Government.

Chimex Wrote:

Our Governor is really working... This is a major road and central town of Aba... See how messed up and dirty it is, u have to do like Spider-Man before u cross!!!
God forbid bad thing!!!!!!

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-how-bad-dirty-major-road-central-town-aba-photos/

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Comments

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
is there any city in the world that rival aba the most dirtiest city in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by amaniro: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
It's funny and ironic, Am not supporting the gov. am from Abia state so I would tell you what really happens. Those dirty ariria marketers cause all these, after market they will throw their waste in gutters causing a big catastrophe and erosion, it's both their fault stop these blame game like I said and proudly abian
The governor would have tried to curtail these
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by ProWalker: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pigs habitat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
How is this a major street in central town. The street no get name? Is like the photographer is mischievous and couldn't snap the stretch of the road rather a point of focus.

Moreover, it looks like aftermath of heavy flood and I can't see how the Governor is responsible for degraded living habits of dirty people.

By Nigeria standard of inner streets it got a pass mark.
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thiery Henry : Innocent
2baba: Yes boss.
Thiery Henry : Watch how they will start blaming afonjas and start screaming Ibadan.
2baba: grin

10 Likes

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
ProWalker:
Pigs habitat.
You mean grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
World heath organization is a great organization. They do research before conclusion. No one should be surprised, WHO has said it all grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by proeast(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Black people naturally like dirtiness, no pun intended. To worsen matters, we even take pride in it by saying things like "dirty no dey kill black man"! I personally rebuked one man who was throwing banana peels out of the window of a bus and unto the road today!? We really need serious reorientation and radical change as a people or else we will continue to go in circles. This picture in its dirty and disgusting repulsiveness is not unique to Aba, and I can tell you it's a common site in virtually most if not all the cities and towns in Nigeria cry cry From Aba to Ibadan, Onitsha to Kano, Benin to Oshogbo it is the same disturbing story. It is still the same irresponsible mentality that would make the government to build markets or schools without functional restrooms. It is the same irresponsible mentality that would make people to urinate on the road side or to defaecate in nylon bags and fling it anywhere they feel instead of going to the restrooms. If you even see where market women dump their vegetables and fruits when they close in the evening, I bet you, you won't be comfortable buying vegetables and fruits in the market again cry cry I have seen where some were kept beside very dirty gutters, sewage pipes and soakaways shocked shocked
Smh, I just tire for the black race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by yemmight(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Later they go come here they rant anyhow. Them no go to their villages to follow develop.
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
CC: undecided Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Most cities like Owerri, Aba, Kano, Ogbomosho are equally as dirty as the Aba they are showing us here. It is so unfortunate.

proeast:
Black people naturally like dirtiness, no pun intended. To worsen matters, we even take pride in it by saying things like "dirty no dey kill black man"! I personally rebuked one man who was throwing banana peels out of the window of a bus and unto the road today!? We really need serious reorientation and radical change as a people or else we will continue to go in circles. This picture in its dirty and disgusting repulsiveness is not unique to Aba, and I can tell you it's a common site in virtually most if not all the cities and towns in Nigeria cry cry From Aba to Ibadan, Onitsha to Kano, Benin to Oshogbo it is the same disturbing story. It is still the same irresponsible mentality that would make the government to build markets or schools without functional restrooms. It is the same irresponsible mentality that would make people to urinate on the road side or to defaecate in nylon bags and fling it anywhere they feel instead of going to the restrooms. If you even see where market women dump their vegetables and fruits when they close in the evening, I bet you, you won't be comfortable buying vegetables and fruits in the market again cry cry I have seen where some were kept beside very dirty gutters, sewage pipes and soakaways shocked shocked
Smh, I just tire for the black race.

4 Likes

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chef2000: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Most cities like Owerri, Aba, Kano, Ogbomosho are equally as dirty as the Aba they are showing us here. It is so unfortunate.

Chino shey you don start again? remember the last time
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Instead of you to face your miserable state that's being shown here, you are busy yapping chino. Was it chino that opened this thread? The last time you ran away, remember.

Chef2000:

Chino shey you don start again? remember the last time
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by konjakonja(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Could we please know the name of the street in Aba? This is fake I repeat this is fake. The only road in Aba that is this bad is Ohanku road and NDDC is handling it as federal project.
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chef2000: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Instead of you to face your miserable state that's being shown here, you are busy yapping chino. Was it chino that opened this thread? The last time you ran away, remember.

You opened the false fuc,king thread and commented with your other moniker, we know how to play the game more than you
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chef2000: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
konjakonja:
Could we please know the name of the street in Aba? This is fake I repeat this is fake. The only road in Aba that is this bad is Ohanku road and NDDC is handling it as federal project.

The poster is chino from anambra state but I can flood this thread with dirty anambra pictures
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chef2000:

You opened the false fuc,king thread and commented with your other moniker, we know how to play the game more than you

You must be very stupid. Even when you are in trouble you are seeing me as the cause. Check the history of the poster and stop being silly.
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chef2000:

The poster is chino from anambra state but I can flood this thread with dirty anambra pictures

Keep crying all over the place instead facing your problem. Oya start posting, na laugh i go dey laugh. Abia is dead already, so what is the need of flogging a dead horse. cheesy
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chef2000: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Keep crying all over the place instead facing your problem. Oya start posting, na laugh i go dey laugh. Abia is dead already, so what is the need of flogging a dead horse. cheesy
You will know who will cry later, I am coming
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chef2000:

You will know who will cry later, I am coming

Start whatever that you want but at the end you shall still be the one to cry and run away. Lol
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Really? In this twenty first century? This is why we call Nigeria a failed country. Some people will be shouting 'one Nigeria' even though they know the country won't change.
Split this country. It is too big for one man to rule
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chef2000: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Anambra is dead so there is no need posting the dead state pictures.

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
He is busy crying and pretending to be laughing. Chaii..ndi mmadu sef. Make we dey laugh you and your stupidity cheesy

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
CC: undecided Lalasticlala

So you want this mess to land on front-page? You are wicked bro.lol
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
konjakonja:

And yet you have the guts to call Buhari names

1 Like

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by yungpowers(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
So everything that happens you hang it on the Governor's neck?
I wonder what the poster is trying to achieve by posting this. Who doesn't know that the market women littered that road, and it became an eyesore because of the rainy season? No matter how good our roads can be, as long as there are still dirty citizens who don't care if littering it will amount to this, it must be dirty.

Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by konjakonja(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
fk001:

And yet you have the guts to call Buhari names
I can't remember calling Buhari names but the truth remains that all bad roads in Abia are trunk A federal roads.
Re: See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) by Bolustical: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pig Amaka grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't The PDP Show Their Paid Campaign Crowd Like This? / Breaking: Tribunal Orders INEC To Issue Adeleke With Certificate Of Return / President Muhammadu Buhari's Best Food(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.