Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (48777 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by AceDomino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
So, he wants to upgrade his church with yahoo money? Pastor Gucci
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by vicben27(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:
People will just be talking nonsense! Is it your money?

I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with house rent and life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and dropped out from school. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Tunbolity(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na today? I remember one lecturer/pastor of a student dominated church in Ife that year too, he made sure the students cough out their widow's mite to pay for his prized Range Rover Sport, he even had the gut to call parents of some defaulting students to pressure them to send money to children cos they've pledges and were defaulting. God save this country from 419 pastorpreneurs
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by kareemkamil(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na there fort, no be there fort now. Na una wey be Zombie Mugu, na hin una they feed wise Man.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE NO CRIME IN WHAT THIS PASTOR HAS DONE. HE'S ONLY ACTING ON THE QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS HE MUST HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD, THE EVER WISE YAWEH.

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVE.

CONDEMNING THIS PASTOR IS A SIN AGAINST GOD.
you are insane
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
I read the life of Jesus and I analyze these pastors, no single correlation exist.

3 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by seangy4konji: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Imagine.

If truly there is heaven and people fear hell fire they won't be doing this ooo..

Make person no carry last ooo.make person self try arrange money ritual enjoy life cos d way people are doing,dem No fear god ooo
500k for which seed?

Even bible say faith as small as mustard seed u can move mountains and not faith as large as billion naira.

Dem soppose deh hang did pastors for publicsquare
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by ofwest47(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tell me one of Nigerian pastors who is not a prophet of doom and a 419ner

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by blacknp(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
tommykiwi:
Quite interesting! If dis is true, it is not right.
Did they force them to pay or were they hypnotized,when he sees all the young yahoo Boyz coming to his church with Benzes and Bmw's what do you expect?
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by wildernessVoice: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Let's check the Pastor sermon from scripture weather it's biblical or not before crucifying...?
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Truthchiz: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE NO CRIME IN WHAT THIS PASTOR HAS DONE. HE'S ONLY ACTING ON THE QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS HE MUST HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD, THE EVER WISE YAWEH.

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVE.

Nonsense talk!!! Satan also quoted it is written for Jesus Christ , knowing that once he quotes from the scriptures he will put Jesus in a box. But he didn't release that Jesus is wisdom. See how you read through the Bible and quoted out of context to keep us in the box just like Satan. Brother study deep, there are numerous scriptures that condemn this rubbish you and this pastor is campaigning. You have picked the one that suits your lies. Go and sit down!!! Stop justifying evil!!!!!
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
wildernessVoice:
Let's check the Pastor sermon from scripture weather it's biblical or not before crucifying...?
did Jesus requested 30x the minimum wage of isreal from kids and non-working individuals?
Because I really do not understand how you want to rationalize this with the scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Truthchiz: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
That is how a certain pastor of a prominent church in Nigeria said if politicians are looking for where to drop looted funds, they should bring it to church. Can you imagine what a so called Man of God Is saying!?!? Una dey see problem? Of course he knows that once that looted money reaches the church haaa it's a forgotten issue, EFCC and the likes will never go to the called church to dig out that money. Not in this part of the world. Then later they share the money amongst themselves. Can you imagine what's going on in religious houses? Tueh! Religion is a scam!! Now I understand.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by tibro(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
What are you talking about?
Osinbanjo's child is he/she not a student?
And many others.
Students that are using 2016 e class Benz.
Some of you have poverty in your DNA that's is why you are talking like that.
Who are you to judge another man's servant is also in your Bible.
You can never understand Christianity with your small brain.
Why did a woman use her annual income to buy perfume and poured all on Jesus foot not even all his body .

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Diamondbeatz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Criminal Pastor visit
https://bsta.rs/g8917 for new beats

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by benedictuyi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
tibro:
And many others.
Why did a woman use her annual income to buy perfume and poured all on Jesus foot not even all his body .
Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by dikeigbo2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Business pastors everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by tibro(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
benedictuyi:

Receive sense
receive rhema
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by naturalwaves: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
erico2k2:

Nah like dis people dey kill others unto say them hear voices say make dem kill, what do we call that agaion
Madness**
You do not even understand a simple sarcasm. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by babeosisi: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2018
tibro:
And many others.

So fatoyinbo is Jesus?
I hope you get defrauded and become penniless sowing seeds
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by benjanny(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Criminal
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Mightyify:

I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with house rent and life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and dropped out from school. grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by owoshuyi(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Stupidity!!! wetin be EFCC own for this one na? the pastor didn't put a gun to their heads na
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by 2016v2017: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Next2Bezee:
If its Daddy Freeze that talks now, the sheeples will call him chemical. If its someone else that speaks, the sheeples will call it an attack on Christianity.

You can't even walk down a small street without seeing various crusade posters plastered on walls; every one now wants to make fast money. The sheeples now think that all they have to do to make heaven is to give pittances to their greedy pastors. The end of days will bring with it a rude awakening.

Common sense is really not common.

2 Peter chapter 2 (1-4): But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed, these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment...
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by HoodBillionaire: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2018
u are dying and suffering bt stl givn false testimony
fool
Mightyify:

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Next2Bezee(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
u are dying and suffering bt stl givn false testimony
fool

He is joking. Its called 'Sacarsm'.

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by lexy2014: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVES.

pls show where ur last statement is in d bible
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by lexy2014: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2018
owoshuyi:
Stupidity!!! wetin be EFCC own for this one na? the pastor didn't put a gun to their heads na
do yahoo boys put guns to anyone's heads?

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by lexy2014: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2018
tibro:
And many others.
was it Jesus that told d woman to use her money to buy perfume and pour it on his feet?
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by sweetilicious(f): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Next2Bezee:
If its Daddy Freeze that talks now, the sheeples will call him chemical. If its someone else that speaks, the sheeples will call it an attack on Christianity.

You can't even walk down a small street without seeing various crusade posters plastered on walls; every one now wants to make fast money. The sheeples now think that all they have to do to make heaven is to give pittances to their greedy pastors. The end of days will bring with it a rude awakening.

Common sense is really not common.

2 Peter chapter 2 (1-4): But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed, these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment...
You said nothing but the truth brother.This is why I believe the bible is the best thing for any Christian. Just ask God for total understanding.

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by vineyardfarms: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2018
queensera:
OAP/Leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, shared a video of Abuja-based clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, asking students to sow seeds of N500k.

The video got a lot of reactions from many Nigerian celebrities, most of them shocked that he could ask students who are not working to sow that much as seed.  

One half of the singing duo, skuki, Peeshaun, alerted the EFCC over the video.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/singer-skukipeeshaun-alerts-efcc-officials-after-abuja-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-video/

Where in the holy bible specific figure amout was asked to be sowed for God's work or servant? Asking student to sow so much is robbery, no more gosphel of christ.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by KAYD007(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
C0ME TO THINK AB0UT IT SIR, U ARE A BIG IDI0T

He was being sarcastic...you lack understanding...you would rather resort to insults over even over simple things you don't understand. ..what does that depict you to be ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.