Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (48773 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by 1shortblackboy: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
the man has committed no crime
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by frowland(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
engrDTIN:
The question is " is he forcing them to sow " it's left to them to use there brain

I don't get you. Even 419ers, they do not force their victims. They merely brainwash them just like I saw in this video: pay some fees before you receive huge returns aka Advance fee fraud 419 ....and yet they are arrested under the 419 penalty code. So what is the difference here?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by phranq30(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
To dey slap some pastors dey hungry me, walahi..

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by KUSHKAMP: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:
People will just be talking nonsense! Is it your money?

I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with house rent and life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and dropped out from school. grin grin grin
C0ME TO THINK AB0UT IT SIR, U ARE A BIG IDI0T
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by dermmy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:

I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with house rent and life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and dropped out from school. grin grin grin

Lmao. Una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Margy: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
This man fathers one pastor in umuahia "streams of joy" all of them thieves in angels form!
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Christians who don't know their bible are like a rudderless ship on the high sea, tossed about by the wind.
You don't need a seed to get your miracle or financial breakthrough or whatever you want from God. You don't need to bribe God to bless you, for Jesus himself said if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you would move mountains. All God needs is your faith.
Bible is replete in the book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes about how you can make wealth. None of it requires you sowing anything. Have you wondered why non -Christians are 1st in a class of Christians, or why they are more wealthy than you? It's not jazz, it's applying simple life principles as outlined in Ecclesiastes.
Lastly, those who sow the most seed know their God shall be strong and do exploits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by nabegibeg: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE NO CRIME IN WHAT THIS PASTOR HAS DONE. HE'S ONLY ACTING ON THE QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS HE MUST HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD, THE EVER WISE YAWEH.

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVE.

CONDEMNING THIS PASTOR IS A SIN AGAINST GOD.

Did Jesus do any of these undecided

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by anochuko01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
its funny that a guy mentioned on ait some days ago that this pastor gave him one million naira to begin his perfume business

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by exporters101: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Freeze got followers
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by CORE(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
engrDTIN:
The question is " is he forcing them to sow " it's left to them to use there brain

Guess we should leave 419ers alone as they are not forcing anybody to use their brain. Hope you know whats "under false pretense " in the law.

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by colestephan86: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
queensera:
OAP/Leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, shared a video of Abuja-based clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, asking students to sow seeds of N500k.

The video got a lot of reactions from many Nigerian celebrities, most of them shocked that he could ask students who are not working to sow that much as seed.  

One half of the singing duo, skuki, Peeshaun, alerted the EFCC over the video.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/singer-skukipeeshaun-alerts-efcc-officials-after-abuja-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-video/

I don't know y Nigeria doesn't have a law that will impose heavy taxes on these bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by semyman: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
engrDTIN:
They are using rituals to compel, most pastors are ritualists too, now you know
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by badmrkt(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE NO CRIME IN WHAT THIS PASTOR HAS DONE. HE'S ONLY ACTING ON THE QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS HE MUST HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD, THE EVER WISE YAWEH.

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVE.

in your attempt to make sense you ended up making mockery of your existence. Look up what you typed and ask yourself, ' how foolish am i'!!

4 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nickijoy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:

Lol..
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Jaqenhghar: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
chivera018:
The pastor is supposed to help the student pay his fees not ask him to sow #500,000.
The pastor is a thief.

If na me, i will start shouting ole inside the church.
Abi
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided ............ sad ............ smiley ............ cheesy ............ grin

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif?itemid=4728060[/img]
grin

3 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by newdawn2017(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Omo ale 4rm Satanic coven! what re u saying?
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Dacronym(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
KoladeKoded:
Shey na yahoo bois full the church ni
GBoys dey quite religious them dey go Church well well

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Enough6000(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
God knows His chosen one.the day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Proffdada: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

dumbo
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by OVIHINNO(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:

my man no kill me with laff.... hahahahaha
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ahn ahn pastooooooooor This is crossing the line. 500k from where kwanu.

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by erico2k2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Nah like dis people dey kill others unto say them hear voices say make dem kill, what do we call that agaion
Madness**
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Grace001: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Quality instructions indeed, just like your moniker your brain is LOCKED. Walai some people gullibility is irredeemable, how can you say asking a student for 500k naira is a directive from God. I can bet it that if you have 500k naira right now, your life would change.

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by iambabaG: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

It’s very unfortunate that your type i.e. brainless buffoons that are bereft off simple comprehension capability. You are a disgrace to God and humanity!
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by davires: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by dankol: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol.. The last I checked that's over $1000.. The funny thing some of them may have never given their parents 5kobo in their miserable lives

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
JohnsonEmma:
Holy ghost fire, what is the church turning into??

"Church" don scatter long ago. Where you dey since ?

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharon6:
Na wa o. This one yaff turn church to business centre.

J.Estina ladies sequence backpack available. Call/whatsapp +2348152705982 to place your order.
Please whatsapp/call/ text me let's talk about those ladies bags
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by brightalo17: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
1shortblackboy:
the man has committed no crime
But you believe a yahoo yahoo guy has committed crime by promising something to a white man and getting something back from him, So tell me the difference
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by hope4nigeria(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mightyify:

receive sense in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.