Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) (25856 Views)

PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by siegfried99(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Exactly what I was looking for
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hiss
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by teemanbastos(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
daewoorazer:
Your PVC is your power, here naijacomet has compiled a list for all states in an alphabetical order. You don’t have an excuse no more, go and collect it now!

Source:

https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/13/pvc-collection-centers-across-the-country/
thanks boss..
What of for Ondo state?
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Alva2018: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good job
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
loveth360:
i have pvc but not for voting.
I have mine too and I’m voting Pmb tongue

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by daewoorazer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
teemanbastos:
thanks boss..
What of for Ondo state?

It is there sir...before OSUN

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Chibuzoc(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please i have never ever registered how do i do it now? Can i register at any location?

Bank no gree collect the paper wey dem give me as ID card say make i got collect pvc or passport imagine sad
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by loveth360(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
I have mine too and I’m voting Pmb tongue
who cares.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by DeOTR: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:
I've done mine before ...around 2011 in port harcourt, but misplaced it , can i still do again now that i'm based in lagos permanently

answers please!!
You don't need to do a fresh registration. Visit INEC webpage, go to voters verification, enter your VIN and if you don't have it again, use the full name and date of birth on the lost PVC. It will display your details. Print it and take it to the nearest INEC registration centre. You'll be ported to you new location. If you do it now, they'll tell you to come for your new PVC by december or january.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
loveth360:
who cares.
Operation python dance
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by loveth360(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
Operation python dance
Yea operation boko haram herdmen dance.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by teemanbastos(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
daewoorazer:

It is there sir...before OSUN
thanks and God bless you bro
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by dkronicle(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
DeOTR:

You don't need to do a fresh registration. Visit INEC webpage, go to voters verification, enter your VIN and if you don't have it again, use the full name and date of birth on the lost PVC. It will display your details. Print it and take it to the nearest INEC registration centre. You'll be ported to you new location. If you do it now, they'll tell you to come for your new PVC by december or january.
Can something be done about my own name. I have my temporary vc but i noticed a switch btw my middle and last name. Can something still be done about it? Or should i just get a new one?
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
loveth360:
Yea operation boko haram herdmen dance.
Flattinnooo

Sai baba till flattino get sense

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by DeOTR: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
dkronicle:

Can something be done about my own name. I have my temporary vc but i noticed a switch btw my middle and last name. Can something still be done about it? Or should i just get a new one?
It's good you still have your TVC. Use the details to do what I mentioned earlier and go to any INEC office. They'll make necessary corrections. The only thing that can't be changed in this regard is your photo.

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by osasuwa011: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
I do have the temporary voter's card. I registered in 2011, and did not go to collect the Permanent Voter Card. I just checked INEC site now and found out that my details are still there on their website. Pls house is it possible for me to still get the PVC, and if yes how do I go about it. I have only change my local government area where I did it within Lagos. Thanks in anticipation of your responds.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Your votes does not count. Simple and short.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by dkronicle(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
DeOTR:

It's good you still have your TVC. Use the details to do what I mentioned earlier and go to any INEC office. They'll make necessary corrections. The only thing that can't be changed in this regard is your photo.
Thanks alot. I will do just that. But one more question. I did my tvc in lagos and i am in ogun state now. Can it be corrected here?
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by brownskilo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
When is the deadline for the collection?
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
loveth360:
niger area boy,what have you gain after the people you hate to love wins.

Well, there's actually nothing positive to benefit from all these selfish polithiefcians.

I only pity people who're waiting for any government to better their lives for them.

As for me, I live in a country of my own and see myself as my president and law maker. I succeed irrespective of the government.

As for my friends/family members that are concerned about their immediate environment, I advise them to go offshore.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennisman:
is d reg still ongoing?
Yes.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Ikenna0b: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Roger3D:
That's very good of you IPOB girl, and when the people you love to hate win please come here and insult them. We will make you the butt of many jokes

You vote in that your shithole? Aren't you lots the ones exposing how they are now paying people to cast a vote and also stealing ballot boxes. If you call what una do in that poor thing calling itself a country as voting, then you may need to get your eyes checked..

And why continuously dragging ipob in una politics. They have no interest in your shithole and it's politics. They've REPEATEDLY told una try have zero interest partaking in your joke of elections. Na by force to drag them into this sad excuse thing una call politics and democracy?

They don't want to be part of your shithole and they don't want to participate in your elections. Na by force?
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by Ikenna0b: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
I honestly hope Buhari and APC wins. Not because I think they are doing marvelous. I just want them to continue dragging that country to the bottom. I'm amazed how far that shithole have fallen in just 3 years. I want to see how far more it'll get in 8 years. Call me a sadist, call me whatever, idc, I am enjoying the show of misery they dragged that shithole too.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nonsense! Where I got mine, they collected 500 Naira from us before registering us.

I have audio proof
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by DeOTR: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2018
dkronicle:

Thanks alot. I will do just that. But one more question. I did my tvc in lagos and i am in ogun state now. Can it be corrected here?
Yes, anywhere you chose.
Re: PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) by DeOTR: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2018
osasuwa011:
I do have the temporary voter's card. I registered in 2011, and did not go to collect the Permanent Voter Card. I just checked INEC site now and found out that my details are still there on their website. Pls house is it possible for me to still get the PVC, and if yes how do I go about it. I have only change my local government area where I did it within Lagos. Thanks in anticipation of your responds.
Print the details and visit the INEC office in your current local government. They'll port you to the nearest polling unit in your neighborhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.