Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocks Indiscriminately, Illegally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocks Indiscriminately, Illegally (292 Views)

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocks Indiscriminately, Illegally by Avangard(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nobel laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka, calling former President Olusegun Obasanjo, a degenerate, liar, predator and sadist, has challenged him to swear whether he never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification while he presided over the affairs of Nigeria. Soyinka spoke in his Interventions VIII series, titled: ‘Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’ also sub-titled ‘Gani’s Unfinished Business,” launched recently in Lagos, South-west Nigeria. He said Obasanjo knows him so well that he does not make accusations lightly and that he despises snide insinuations. “I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions.” Soyinka said sex-for-grades as a solution to that burdensome energy seemed to have become the practice, saying that even when Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were accused of sexual misconduct, no one ever accused Trump of using his nation’s assets for a romp on the presidential desk of the oval office and that not even Clinton who nearly lost his office through Monica Lewinsky, was ever accused of passing off any of the White House heirlooms, or influenced contracts in return for sexual favour. “If I denounce you (Obasanjo) as a degenerate in need of help, remember that I do not require fiction. Verifiable truth is solemnly at my disposal. I do not concoct a thousand snipers for a thousand listed enemies of governance-one of the most impudent egregious fantasies ever manufactured by a former ruler, simply to destroy a successor and persuade oneself that one is a maker and breaker of governments,” he said.
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocks Indiscriminately, Illegally by fineboynl(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
its not the constitution, Nigeria constitution would have worked in a white man country. the problem with Nigeria is a black man problem. the fact its affecting the most populous black nation, where there are no white involved but completely run by Black's, its an evident that blacks can't govern themselves in a bigger and broad nation. the black man greed to power and other verse including infrastructural development is not a black man thing if we should look back at where we are coming from. the white man forced this task on us.

black can only thrived in a smaller colony or a detached nation like other smaller black countries are thriving to managed themselves like in little infrastructure, electricity and other basic need from easy life and food to mouth. but for a Blackman to control a bigger country with diverse people and interest with prospect of economy growth, development both in technology and infrastructure, a robust giants kinda of country like China to play a lead roles is simply a night dream and those thinking about it should better wake up. south Africa and Nigeria is an example to that. the black man have a problem and its a God problem.
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocks Indiscriminately, Illegally by Shelumiel: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
fineboynl:
its not the constitution, Nigeria constitution would have worked in a white man country. the problem with Nigeria is a black man problem. the fact its affecting the most populous black nation, where there are no white involved but completely run by Black's, its an evident that blacks can't govern themselves in a bigger and broad nation. the black man greed to power and other verse including infrastructural development is not a black man thing if we should look back at where we are coming from. the white man forced this task on us.

black can only thrived in a smaller colony or a detached nation like other smaller black countries are thriving to managed themselves like in little infrastructure, electricity and other basic need from easy life and food to mouth. but for a Blackman to control a bigger country with diverse people and interest with prospect of economy growth, development both in technology and infrastructure, a robust giants kinda of country like China to play a lead roles is simply a night dream and those thinking about it should better wake up. south Africa and Nigeria is an example to that. the black man have a problem and its a God problem.

The black man's problem is greed and to an extent , ignorance .

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Fatai Akinbade, ADC Candidate Promises To Settle Workers' Salaries / Omoyele Sowore Support Group Registers Political Party / PDP Replies APC, Insists On Dismantling Ruling Party’s Rigging Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.