Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (25732 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Will it ever be well with Nigeria and Sun state if this man get elected in office
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're t talking like the girl is from a poor home ..

She's from a super rich family , go dig .
Guy, stop digressing. Wetin concern me if the Ibo biatch is from a rich family? What I know is that you are supporting that olodo because his nephew is dating one ugly Ibo bit.ch
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by deomelo: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
I watched this clown's video the other, he said Dangote called me yesterday, he's my friend, we grew up together and he said he's bringing tons of money to throw at you.

My other brother Otedola called too, he's bringing a lot of money to osun to throw at you gbagaun gbagau..

This clown should not be anywhere near public service or public administration.

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
arantess:
Is a workman no longer worthy of his wages Why campaigning with salary payment as if its a favor to the worker??
Aregbe has been denying workers their sweat ó. It is an achievement here

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by deomelo: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
deomelo:
I watched this clown's video the other, he said Dangote called me yesterday, he's my friend, we grew up together and he said he's bringing tons of money to throw at you.

My other brother Otedola called too, he's bringing a lot of money to osun to throw at you gbagaun gbagau..

This clown should not be anywhere near public service or public administration.
Lols! He said all these? The Aelekes love to beat chest. Funny family

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:
see as e be like bread wey enter water
Better than a short devil that couldn't perform

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by KukkitAvenue(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bros abeg, you go create ministry of dance where youth go fit work?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
folly22:
Aregbe has been denying workers their sweat ó. It is an achievement here
Yes oo! It is an achievement. Where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bobokeshington: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
folly22:
Better than a short devil that couldn't perform

that short devil in your family abi
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by wristbangle: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol the man holding his head beside adeleke couldn't contain his lies.

I don't know why all politicians in this country are pathetic liars. Is there something that demonise them to be misbehaving like this?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Dansiki1: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
ejimatic:
APC is likely to win because of the weakness of oposition in Osun. Ede will vote Adeleke of PDP. Iwo will vote Adeoti of ADC and Akinbade of ADP while Omisore of SDP will win in Ife Central and East. However APC will still have considerable vote cast in those areas even if it does not win there. It is glarring that Ikire will massively vote APC because their son will be the deputy governor. Osun central will vote APC because iAPC candidate Oyetola is from there. Aregbesola will massively deliver all the six local governments in Ilesa and ife North to APC.. Regardless of salary issues affecting many states in Nigeria including PDP states Osun APC still has monumental projects as their credits across the state. Opposition parties have not had anything to use in their campaign.... From all indications APC is favoured to possibly win the election
Omisore can't win in Ife-East, Modakeke people are there to cancel whatever he gets in Ife.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

that short devil in your family abi
Just like ur progenitors and progeny, all your generation look like bread wey enter water. Stupid boy.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by alowonle02(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Being perceptive I can now fathom why dis man always dance around, he is doing that to wash away emburden fat in him. How members o this church allowed this liar to come thier church to campaign.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by ejimatic: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Dansiki1 post=70246331] Omisore can't win in Ife-East, Modakeke people are there to cancel whatever he gets in Ife.[/qMofakeuote] You are right. Modakeke will never ever vote for omisore and they have more wards in I'fe East. I still forsee APC winning there

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by ofwest47(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Look at dancing senator instead of saying I will stop all the fake prophecies and money stealing by the church reverends and pastors going on all over the Christian churches he is talking about salaries.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by WisdomFlakes: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
deomelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzZiw4GVf8

Here is the video.

Very sad.

He must really think that his audience in that video are very stupid and gullible. Just imagine the nonsense fabu lies he was telling.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by KingBaba1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
ejimatic:
APC is likely to win because of the weakness of oposition in Osun. Ede will vote Adeleke of PDP. Iwo will vote Adeoti of ADC and Akinbade of ADP while Omisore of SDP will win in Ife Central and East. However APC will still have considerable vote cast in those areas even if it does not win there. It is glarring that Ikire will massively vote APC because their son will be the deputy governor. Osun central will vote APC because iAPC candidate Oyetola is from there. Aregbesola will massively deliver all the six local governments in Ilesa and ife North to APC.. Regardless of salary issues affecting many states in Nigeria including PDP states Osun APC still has monumental projects as their credits across the state. Opposition parties have not had anything to use in their campaign.... From all indications APC is favoured to possibly win the election
Add in your own opinion to your comment. its a nice analysis by a good supporter of Apc in osun like you

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by deomelo: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

He must really think that his audience in that video are very stupid and gullible. Just imagine the nonsense fabu lies he was telling.

I was expecting serious policies and programs, not idiotic rubbish like Dangote and Otedola are bringing dollars to shower you with.

Well, based on Aregbesola's infrastructural performance, I don't see the PDP wining anything in Osun.

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by ejimatic: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
KingBaba1:
Add in your own opinion to your comment. its a nice analysis by a good supporter of Apc in osun like you
Your personal opinion is respected. However Osun people have vested interest in their political sons and that is why Omisore lost in 2014.I n 2018 Osun West is divided which will contribute to the possibility of APC winning the election.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Kylexy3000(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
arantess:
Is a workman no longer worthy of his wages Why campaigning with salary payment as if its a favor to the worker??

So, half payment is a favour.??

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Dalamama: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
deomelo:

I was expecting serious policies and programs, not idiotic rubbish like Dangote and Otedola are bringing dollars to shower you with.

Well, based on Aregbesola's infrastructural performance, I don't see the PDP wining anything in Osun.

The senator is an idiot! Is that how they campaign in the US where he's based? No sound policy position, no nothing just empty beer palour talk like Dangote fand Otedola will come and shower you with money. Is that a policy proposal? Useless dancing goat. Osun people should not vote for that illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Minjim: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland politician don come again, i hope you know that people will ask him on his promise. and also internet never forget. in osun state,the current state governor promised that he will be paying full salaries since 2014, but up till this moment, it is still the same modulated salaries. it doesn't worked that way. i can list series of dilapidated and abandoned project that was siphoned under ogbeni aregbesola government, but i will leave it for next day. let me come and be going.

Osun has stopped paying half salary since

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/were-not-paying-half-salary-osun-govt/

?
If not for recession and the overbloated population of Osun civil servants , was Aregbe paying half salary in his first term ?

Was Oyinlola feeding school kids ?

Where did you think Aregbe got the money for the series of infracstructural development eminent in Osun hitherto ?

So Im to vote pdp just bicos of half salary?

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bareal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Don't just tell us that you are going to stop half salary, just tell us how you are going to achieve it.

Another lie loading

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by EmirAbj: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
OSUN PEOPLE POOR NO BE SMALL, SEE CROWD IN FRONT OF CHURCH BEGGING FOR MONEY
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Yes oo! It is an achievement. Where are you from?
Am from oṣùn state.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Minjim:

?
If not for recession and the overbloated population of Osun civil servants , was Aregbe paying half salary in his first term ?

Where did you think Aregbe got the money for the series of infracstructural development eminent in Osun hitherto ?

Osun State is still paying half salary even July half salary has not been paid
Besides the feeding program is not Aregbe program. It has been before he came on board and it's not done only in Osun but some selected states
It is always good to get your facts right
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland politician have started their comment again. do you know that all through oyinlola government, workers are not paid half salaries, also workers weren't owed too. and he is a pdp politician then. some promised and fulfilled their promises while some didn't fulfil it but lies more to score cheap political points. senator ademola adeleke has been tested in his senatorial district. he has done extremely well in his senatorial zone. the same senator has sponsored national youth endownment bill in the Nigeria Senate and community police bill too.

Can you kindly outline his achievements for those of us not following? cool
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Minjim:

?

yes oyinlola started O-meals. currently the state lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike, lautech workers and lecturers are in strike over unpaid salaries too. so so pathetic. ogbeni aregbesola has crumbled the state economy. aregbesola started his modulated salaries since 2014, it is 4 years now and he hasn't paid the salaries in full. soon the state workers will strike too. let me come and be going.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by CapitoneMax(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
And how the guy beside Adeleke buried his head in disappointment grin
hisexcellency34:
In the first picture, did you notice how the young choir was looking at Mr Fake Certificate?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by stephoye: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Cursed be the one who believes in his lies !
And more curse for aregbesola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forces Plot Osinbajo’s Exit; Mull ‘Onnoghen’ Treatment - The Sun / NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.