Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (25940 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Jodhar: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
They have come again with promises
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bobokeshington: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
folly22:
Just like ur progenitors and progeny, all your generation look like bread wey enter water. Stupid boy.

you're madt
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by olajizz01(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
afroniger:
It is good to pay salaries, but is that all he has to offer? The over-emphasis on placating the civil service is worrisome. Osun must make a break from being a civil service state where an over-bloated civil service is given more priority than the vast majority of the masses who aren't in the civil service.

What the citizens need are effective and innovative policies and infrastructures that will open up the state to attract industries and capital that will lead to further development.

God bless you with this your summation,you have nailed it, some will never see beyond their nose,the attention given to the so called civil servants was nauseating,most of them refused to votes for him in his second term bid and still won twenty something LG in the state,the so called civil servants preferred to use all the state fund to pay salaries without any infrastructure that will be the benefit of the masses.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by stephoye: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
ejimatic:
APC is likely to win because of the weakness of oposition in Osun. Ede will vote Adeleke of PDP. Iwo will vote Adeoti of ADC and Akinbade of ADP while Omisore of SDP will win in Ife Central and East.if Modakeke people allow him in the East which I doubt. However APC will still have considerable vote cast in those areas even if it does not win there. It is glarring that Ikire will massively vote APC because their son will be the deputy governor. Osun central will vote APC because iAPC candidate Oyetola is from there. Aregbesola will massively deliver all the six local governments in Ilesa and ife North and South to APC.. Regardless of salary issues affecting many states in Nigeria including PDP states Osun APC still has monumental projects as their credits across the state. Opposition parties have not had anything to use in their campaign.... From all indications APC is favoured to possibly win the election
God forbid that APC should win again. Enough if half salary abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Tareq1105: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
God bless you sir, more and more wisdom for you. you have my support for this promise. more grace for you sir.

Where would the money come from?

Keep believing somebody that had F9 in Maths.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by stephoye: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
afroniger:
It is good to pay salaries, but is that all he has to offer? The over-emphasis on placating the civil service is worrisome. Osun must make a break from being a civil service state where an over-bloated civil service is given more priority than the vast majority of the masses who aren't in the civil service.

What the citizens need are effective and innovative policies and infrastructures that will open up the state to attract industries and capital that will lead to further development.
Don't forget that the same civil servants were employed by the government (especially during campaign period). What is the essence of infrastructure when ur people are hungry

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

you're madt
You just describe your mental state and those of your people at home
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

Where would the money come from?

Keep believing somebody that had F9 in Maths.
the money is coming from the state allocation that is coming from the federal government.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Tareq1105: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
olajizz01:
God bless you with this your summation,you have nailed it, some will never see beyond their nose,the attention given to the so called civil servants was nauseating,most of them refused to votes for him in his second term bid and still won twenty something LG in the state,the so called civil servants preferred to use all the state fund to pay salaries without any infrastructure that will be the benefit of the masses.

What else do you expect from a School Cert failure turned dancer?

He just wants to pay salaries and pension.

Olodo!

Someone should tell him the difference between a Governor and a Senator.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by afroniger: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=stephoye post=70248522][/quote]

You don't get it, do you? I am not saying they shouldn't be paid. Rather my point is that the state government ought to find ways to reduce its workforce so that it will have more money to spend on projects and infrastructures that will benefit the masses who are way more than the civil servants in the state. With good infrastructures, private businesses will be more willing to bring their money to invest in the state to create good jobs that won't depend on government salaries, and in effect the government will be able to collect taxes that will increase its IGR to enable it do more for the masses.

As it stands, money spent on salaries are gulping too much of the state's funds so much that the government will then have no other option than to resort to borrowing just to do projects.

And unless this is corrected, Adeleke himself, in spite of his promises, will only record 'payment of salaries' as his only achievement in office because there will be very little money left to do much else after clearing the salaries, unless he also resorts to borrowing heavily to fund capital projects. So the cycle will continue until everything collapses.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Minjim: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes oyinlola started O-meals. currently the state lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike, lautech workers and lecturers are in strike over unpaid salaries too. so so pathetic. ogbeni aregbesola has crumbled the state economy. aregbesola started his modulated salaries since 2014, it is 4 years now and he hasn't paid the salaries in full. soon the state workers will strike too. let me come and be going.

Wrong

Federal govt initiated it in 2004.

hgsf-global.org/nigeria/policy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Minjim:

Wrong

Federal govt initiated it in 2004.

hgsf-global.org/nigeria/policy
you are still not satisfied with my reply hmmm.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by kbbanj10(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
The man for dance small for us na. At least make person kill stress small
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Butterflyle0: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
deomelo:
I watched this clown's video the other, he said Dangote called me yesterday, he's my friend, we grew up together and he said he's bringing tons of money to throw at you.

My other brother Otedola called too, he's bringing a lot of money to osun to throw at you gbagaun gbagau..

This clown should not be anywhere near public service or public administration.

Dangote has since denied ever saying such a thing
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Cursed be the one who believes in his lies !
let that cures be upon you hundred times

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Mouthgag: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
God bless you sir, more and more wisdom for you. you have my support for this promise. more grace for you sir.
Minus one vote speaking grin

An unserious dancing SINator grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bobokeshington: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
folly22:
You just describe your mental state and those of your people at home

your papa
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

your papa
Sleep well boy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bobokeshington: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
folly22:
Sleep well boy
I old pass your papa... fool!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by folly22(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

I old pass your papa... fool!
Even the comment I directed to ur people, I felt bad while typing it but you started it all along
Won't join in the exchange of nonsense words again
Grow up boy and have a pleasant nice rest
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
What has he done during his short time in the Senate?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by yinnyme(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will stop Half Salary and pay salary Regularly -Adeleke

*Hundreds of Okada Riders Storm Church

Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State ,Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to immediately stop half salary the day he assumed office as Governor of Osun state.

Speaking at All Soul Anglican Church Osogbo this Sunday, Adeleke lamented the suffering of civil servants which he described as man inhumanity to man, declaring "I will put an and to half salary.

"My government will ensure regular payment of workers' salaries and pensioners' entitlements .We will not owe workers. It is inhuman .A labourer deserves his or her pay. Public servants will enjoy good life under our government",he said.

"Teachers' welfare is a condition for better education results. Enabling environment will be provided for teachers to deliver on teaching and learning outcomes",he said.

Speaking amidst songs of praise in the church, Adeleke promised to serve the people and place people's welfare above all considerations,adding "I will be a governor of the people ,by the people and for the people.

"God will use me to put an end to the suffering of Osun people. I will stop punitive taxes and levies .I will relax mobile courts due to suffering and pains of the people. Artisans and local trade people will be patronized, I will not export our job to Lagos ",he further explained.

In his sermon ,the officiating pastor,Venerable W Ojebode prayed for the success of the candidate, stating that "the state needs a God fearing leader.

"We pray for your success. We pray the Lord will use you to take Osun to greater height",the Venerable said.

The church however received unusual visitors as hundreds of Okada riders and other artisans stormed the premises, chanting "Imole, Imole"

The Senator after the Church service took time to address the crowd outside the church promising to address issues of poverty,joblessness and state debt.

Can we trust a dancer? Please tell us how.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Toluensdollars(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
These one is just waisting he's fucking time there niiii. Osun is APC, APC is Osun.
We don't need a governor who will only b dancing around instead of bringing massive development to d state just like d outgoing governor.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by INTROVERT1: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Bunch of liars, they tends to sell us what we would love to hear just to gain our support but when they eventually get there, they do otherwise.How do you intend to achieve full salary payment?.....someone that has no plan for my dear state.....let the man with the highest vote win, that is the word right now as we all know, at times, the best personality for the job seldom win because they hardly influence election with money.....pathetic though.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by globatop: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2018
It is appalling for our politicians to be promising us what is our right, is it a campaign Promised to pay salary. No aspirant has blue print in turning their state around, all their aspirations is to be governor, some dont even know revenue that accrue to the state or the state wage bills, by the time they face reality, they will result to buying corn and cutting ponmo by the roadside. A govt that will give future succur to his people will always be seen as wicked govt, but future generation will attend to his success.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
folly22:
Just like ur progenitors and progeny, all your generation look like bread wey enter water. Stupid boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit / Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters / Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.