Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) (2063 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos) / 12year Old Boy Marries A 65years Old Woman Must See!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by 1Ebiscoo: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Seven-year-old Logan Mountcastle, who was diagnosed with an incurable genetic disorder in December, was all smiles as he tied the knot with mother Joelean in the pretend wedding.

Brave Logan was found to be suffering from Leukodystrophy, which affects the brain and nervous system, and told he has anywhere between three and 15 years left.

Dozens of friends and family turned up to Gainsborough Liberal Club in Lincolnshire to witness the Beauty and the Beast-style event.

Guests were reduced to tears as little Logan, dressed as dashing prince, went down the aisle with Joelean, who said she was “overwhelmed” by the lovely day.

She told Lincolnshire Live: “Family and friends have contributed to make this party such a good event. We’ve got memories that we will always cherish.

“He’s always said that he wanted to marry mummy, which I thought was a bit bizarre, but he is never going to get the chance when he is older and he has certainly enjoyed himself.

“And you can tell how much he has enjoyed it. He is overwhelmed. All the children have been excited and counting how many sleeps there were until today.

“When he watches Beauty and the Beast he was always laughing – now he’s got what he wants and any mum would want that.”

Instead of reading traditional wedding vows, Joelean made a promise to Logan, telling him she would always keep him safe.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/terminally-ill-7-year-old-boy-marries.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by OneStep3: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
dis white people self with record breaking news
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
All I see is a mother mother's love.

3 Likes

Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by neolboy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lovely

All i see here is LOVE
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by EpicNigerian(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
If small pikin no well,im con say na im mama im won marry for Nigeria,na broom im mama go take flog dat high fever comot from im body. I trust my mama.

2 Likes

Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by ozento: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
EpicNigerian:
If small pikin no well,im con say na im mama im won marry for Nigeria,na broom im mama go take flog dat high fever comot from im body. I trust my mama.
true talk.
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 5:02am On Aug 14, 2018
EpicNigerian:

Hehehe...
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2018
It's a pity....
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Euphorica(f): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Kinda swt tho
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2018
grin if this were in Nigeria the would have seen it in a different way,
The mama sef go beat that terminal sickness commit him eye.

This white people eehn..
There heart is so pure!
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by donoro(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
EpicNigerian:
i swear na mfm deliverance u go find ursef
Re: Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by AnuliKay: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Truly sad. God help him. Love is powerful.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos / See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria / Davido Shares His Bae Chioma Recording A Song In The Studio For His New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.