Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos (2048 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Welcome ,
Only few celebrities will choose not to have tattoos on their body for a reason or two. This post is on 5 most popular Nigerian celebrities who didn't have their bodies tattooed. I made this post based on research and also on their recent uploads. It's still a possibility that they might have tattoos the world know not about.
Enjoy!

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos

5) Linda Ikeji
The most famous and celebrated blogger in Nigeria is on the list. The mother of one had acquired huge success from her blogging career and surpassed expectations which she wasn't expected to. It seems like with all the fame and wealth acquired, she still has no flair for tattoos. Linda Ikeji apart from her blog has a TV which she earlier announced had hit 43,000 subscribers and still counting.

4) Alex Ekubo
The Handsome Nollywood actor who has made a name for himself in the industry after becoming a runner up in the 2010 Mr Nigeria Contest. He actually on this list and still waxing strong in the movie industry. Alex Ekubo is actually one of the most handsome actors in Nollywood, imagine that character with no tattoos.

3) Don Jazzy
Didn't actually know he would be on the list but he has no tattoos recorded. The Mavin Boss who has great fame and wealth still goes on to be himself. Don Jazzy in 2004 co-founded a now defunct record label Mo'hits Records. Although it has been alleged that the Mavin Boss has no single of his own but he has been in the industry for long and has a deep mark on it.

2) Chika Ike
Looking at the picture below, you would know am not wrong. Surprisingly, the famous Nollywood actress has her gorgeous skin still glowing, something that is uncommon in the Entertainment Industry. The 33 year old actress has gained so many awards like The Best Upcoming Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Role Model In Africa, UN Ambassador for Peace etc. She got married in 2006 to Tony Eberiri but the marriage didn't last as the both had to go their separate paths.

1) MI Abaga
Arguably the best rapper in Nigeria and a veteran. The famous rapper has attained a tremendous height in the industry. He is the CEO of Chocolate City and brother of another great rapper, Jesse Jagz. When MI was questioned about not having tattoos, he said " My vocation, occasion, situation or any persuasion didn't define me. I define them all and so doing, I found me.

Thanks for Reading!
Source: https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/top-5-most-popular-nigerian-celebrities.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Youngbbt: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2018
good....... tattoo is just like a waste of time because must people don't know it meaning

tattoo in Greek means to live a mark .....that is to draw something that or someone u love or miss

not because u want to be a big boy or girl
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 5:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Youngbbt:
good....... tattoo is just like a waste of time because must people don't know it meaning

tattoo in Greek means to live a mark .....that is to draw something that or someone u love or miss

You are Right

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Youngbbt:

Tattoo is a choice, but any how it goes it is still not skin friendly.
Share your comments please, let's get here rolling
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Youngbbt: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Preshhinfoblog:

Tattoo is a choice, but any how it goes it is still not skin friendly.
Share your comments please, let's get here rolling

yep and lot of peer pressure is also included... I see most of my friends who are 17 with tattoo... it really hurts me
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Youngbbt:

yep and lot of peer pressure is also included... I see most of my friends who are 17 with tattoo... it really hurts me
lmao
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos by Preshhinfoblog(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

V.P's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo And Her Cousin, Completes Their NYSC / See The Selfie Mr P And His Family Took Inside Water / Lovers Posed In The Same Spot After 51 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.