Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) (40564 Views)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by mkoabiola: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by hucienda: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
skull mining issa skull-aship.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by yorubakid: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thats why I left ibadam for the east before my skull will be mined cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by ossyla(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/13/police-arrest-man-3-human-skulls-ibadan/

NCAN, Anambra state chapter...

Someone should call the name for me pweez���

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by amazon14: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Say NO to tribalism.

Say NO to skull mining and body harvesting too.

Please execute this waste of Oxygen.

Oya... Say NO to tribalism, my distinguished brethren

grin

Shut up. Now edon involve una you don't dey preach peace. It to say na Igbo you go dey shout flat head upandan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Wizzaro2014(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ofe nmanu people were una dey na, oya make una come carry una brother or abi na igbo man him be?

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by myked(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
R

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by franxalive(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

U just emptied them NCAN village...sake of � rustlers issue...hahahahhahahaha...abeg ...ma ribs feels so tenderly now o...lolz

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
All these skull miners why can't they just mine buhari and the occultic pastor osibanjo skulls....

Please mods return all those comments deleted on the fp I want to read it.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na dem dem, scar-faced skull hunters from sunset axis. They don nearly sabi pass otokotos , the inventors of fresh skull harvesting from the place of the rising sun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by daleehat: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
sonofspada:
Na them
Scar face tribe

����������������
Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by BabaRamota1980: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
So these mofos have turned to grave raiders now. Dem no dey fear!

Oyinbo skull dey there sef, abi na my light skinned jew brother skull be that one in middle? grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Galaticos444: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Afonjo ajoka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Say NO to tribalism.
Say NO to skull mining and body harvesting too.
Please execute this waste of Oxygen.
Oya... Say NO to tribalism, my distinguished brethren
grin
its now u want to preach because he is not Igbo abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
kenny714433:
grin
I wouldn't want to bring tribalism here else I would have said this is afonja's work.

tongue
You did already

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/13/police-arrest-man-3-human-skulls-ibadan/

Afonja again. Skull mining association. Na wah for una oooo citizens of the Everbrown Roof Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Temptee101(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Teacher: What is your name?
Student: Bola Temitope Afolabi

Teacher: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Student: I want to be a professional skull miner with loads of awards and accolades from both local and international communities. Skull mining is the best and most lucrative job in our land (afonjaland)

Teacher: shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Temptee101(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Research has shown that the propensity and probability of getting born in afonjaland and leaving the earth without your skull is 1. Even when one escapes with his/her skull intact, it would still be mined from the grave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by babeosisi: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Skull business ajoka

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Fatherofdragons: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Chai

See as i just miss this juicy thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by thatigboman: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2018
I stopped reading when I got to Sodiq Rasheed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by thatigboman: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2018
At this rate, the number of human living human skulls will b zro in year 2050, ecept jn lagos, whichis no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by CleverG123: 1:04am On Aug 14, 2018
ok na the people. =======

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by CleverG123: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Na them

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by bigcasava1(m): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2018
afonja with ritual sef! is like they can't do wtout ritual!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 14, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
We have to stop all these tribalism nonsense!

Crimes are not peculiar to any tribe...

Even Igbo amaka people dem worse pass

shotup

you're a tribalist

useless skull miner

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Temptee101:
Teacher: What is your name?
Student: Bola Temitope Afolabi

Teacher: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Student: I want to be a professional skull miner with loads of awards and accolades from both local and international communities. Skull mining is the best and most lucrative job in our land (afonjaland)

Teacher: shocked

It's a big business over here in Skull-Land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Now this is the kind of competition they can actually win. Lol

Their Eastern Superiors are developing Award wining application but this is what they do.

Afonjas and Skull mining technology are like 5 and 6 well done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by BENARI: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2018
I started fearing this people the day they mined Bola Ige's head. A whole federal minister.

I don't understand there passion for ritual killing and body parts.
The government needs to declare a state of emergency in the waste to get to the root of the deadly cultural norm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Globat mud school - become a drilling fluids Engineer. www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) by omoyahaya(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2018
pol23:
Funny thing about this skull mining business is the beneficiaries were never caught.
People like Tinubu.
Akpabio,
Lai Mohammed.
Dino
Obasanjo et all.
as if you have once supply them grin
pol23:
Funny thing about this skull mining business is the beneficiaries were never caught.
People like Tinubu.
Akpabio,
Lai Mohammed.
Dino
Obasanjo et all.
as if you have once supply them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) / Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) / Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.