Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) (40052 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / Lagos Tailor Caught With Three Human Skulls In Ilorin (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by jaybenugo: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
A man who gave his name as Rasaq has been arrested with three human skulls, IGBERETV reports.

The police arrested Rasaq on January 16 during a stop-and-search operation.

During interrogation, Rasaq said he found the skulls in a gutter in the Ayobo axis of Lagos state and decided to take them for his personal use.

''My life has spoilt. My life has spoilt'', Rasaq said during the interrogation.

https://www.facebook.com/100089099584324/videos/1356338298543834/?app=fbl

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by SoftSport(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
According to him, he found the skulls in a gutter in the Ayobo axis of Lagos state and decided to take them for his personal use.

Personal use indeed...

lipsrsealed

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Malory: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rasaq a Yoro Muslim said he found the cone skulls inside gutter and decided to keep it for his personal use. Just imagine that?

240 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin Passengers should adhere to this in all concerned states.
Belt your head to avoid stories

355 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Skulls for personal use

Obviously, skull mining boosts South West IGR.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
He wanted to use the skulls for forensic purposes cheesy grin...make una forgive am....it is the devil

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by TheChameleon: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
He's a nephew to a neighbour's inlaw in Festac.

His name is Chukwuma Ibeabuchi Okoroafor.

I can't recall his state of origin sha. Maybe Nassarawa or Bayelsa. undecided

When we started beating him, he was shouting... he's OBIDENT . grin

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
This animal Myst be from Ogun state.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by BigYash: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
So na gutter them dey pick skull for personal use now? cheesy Ask the bastard who he for vote now,you go hear am dey vomit rubbish. Suffering and smiling Ass lickers undecided

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
skulls don be like pure water leather, you find am for gutter?

Make na Hang the f**king negro.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
They’re moving closer to the headquarters grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by TheChameleon: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
abi Ori eleyi ti buru tan?

Yes that's the picture of the head of one of your mama's many boyfriends undecided
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes that's the picture of the head of one of your mama's many boyfriends undecided
u just proved me right omo eran

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
I have the video.

Very stubborn idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023

12 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very soon, Yoruba people will start Selling Skulls in traffic like gala..

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Ballzproblem2: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
before I opened the thread I knew it must be afonja Muslim,I thought tinubu developed Lagos enough to cater for your needs?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Domipraiz: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu agent
Ritual for 2023 election
Gods will continue to expose you all

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Obaofaba: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lagos?

Who ever it is, you are a disgrace.

I don't care who killed those people or how they died, but you have to be killed to serve as deterrent to others like you.

Some people are unimaginably wicked.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na them

Ndi get rich by all and any means

Or die trying

Money must be made any which way

E don end now, go spend d money for jail

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lagos is one scary place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
I spot an Amaka skull ☠️ amongst them❗️❗️

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Felabrity: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rasaq Rasaq

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Them dey use am cook nkwobi? shocked

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by CHIDINMALOVE: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Na wah ooo..... We suppose carry am to this special squat to extract the truth from him by any means necessary

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yet they’re not the richest men in the universe

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by VawulenceProMax: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
His Nairaland name is Umbrateeth04. He is a popular homosexual and a child rapist too

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by VeryWickedGoat: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
This guy want 3 billion dollars cash.
E no wan hear story

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.