Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (34396 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by agbonkamen(f): 3:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Hopebringer:

Do you think you are funny ?

Do u think bring a LovePeddler is something to be proud of?

Wait till your daughter finds out one day the type of.life u have lived
mumu believe anything you see online
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by arrestdarrester: 3:38am On Aug 14, 2018
At this rate Oshiomhole will bring down the roof on the APC...
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by yinnyme(m): 3:44am On Aug 14, 2018
agwom:
Chairman, Senate Committee on Navy, Senator Isa Hamma Misau, has stated that the Presidency should be ashamed that it is pushing the conspiracy script that top officials of the nation’s security apparatus are working for the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Reacting to the EFCC statement that debunked the allegations credited to the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Babafemi Ojudu, that the EFCC was working in tandem with Saraki, Misau said that both the APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and Ojudu, were spinning the same conspiracy theory to hide the lack of coordination and discipline amongst the security agencies.

“The EFCC’s statement confirms our immediate reaction that both Ojudu and Oshiomhole have been reading from the same conspiracy script.

“Nigerians find it unthinkable that Magu, that the Senate refused to confirm — whose EFCC has also prosecuted Saraki for over 3 years at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) would now turn around and start working for this same Saraki. How is this possible?

“These people think that they can just wake up, think up conspiracy theories and try to sell it to Nigerians, but the public is smarter and more discerning than their shallow fictitious narratives", the Senator stated.

Misau also stated that the APC and Ojudu should be ashamed of indicting the Presidency in such an explicit fashion.

“In any case, shouldn't they be ashamed to even claim that the entire internal security institutions in the country are working for someone else other than the person that appointed them? “Additionally, at what point did they decipher this? Was it before the siege on the National Assembly or after?

“What this goes to show is that in their desperate bid to blame someone else for their crime and incompetence, these people no longer have a sense of shame,” the Senator said.

Misau further amplified the call for an independent judicial panel of inquiry into the National Assembly siege, stating that any other investigation would be seen as biased and flawed in the eyes of Nigerians and the international community.

“In this regard, we hereby reiterate the call for independent judicial panel of inquiry into the invasion. Any other such investigation into the matter would constitute another attempt by these same people to present a biased perspective to the assault on our nation’s democracy and its highest lawmaking body,” Misau stated.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/misau-mocks-presidency-apc-you-should-be-ashamed-of-indicting-buhari-265601.html

Some people be like CD once it's scratched it must skip, be guided.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Emycord: 3:54am On Aug 14, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is incompetence in flesh and blood...

Since I was born till now, I've never seen anybody as useless and unserious as Buhari. Always looking for someone to blame for his failures...
worst is apc don't even know how to lie. they are very bad liars. they tell lies that even a 3year old child can detect
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by neonly: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Since I was born till now, I've never seen anybody as useless and unserious as Buhari. Always looking for someone to blame for his failures...

No bi today d man start

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by itswell1: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2018
I have never seen the national Assembly protesting the Streets for the welfare of Nigerians.

The national Assembly memberrrs enjoys job allocation's at the demerits of jobless Nigeria.

What did the national Assembly do when tens of youths died in the fake immigration test? The minister back then is walking free.

This same national Assembly enjoys bogus allowances courtesy of thier selfishness ,allowances that can Carry out numerous empowerment program's.

Bogus salaries and allowances that are unconstitutionally which means this money are illegal.

This same national Assembly that his involved in massive Budget padding.

An assembly that is full of people with questionable Character's and with an imposter as the leader.

Kick Sarakillers likely polio out
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Kposkila: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
I like this senator o he always say nothing but the truth please someone should help me get his phone number I need to give him a Mouth Action grin grin grin
You too much
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by jodeci(m): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2018
I foresee the demise of APC as a party after Buhari's tenor, the party was not formed to stand the test of time. The foundation was built on lies, deceit and propaganda,grown on the same manure and will be ruined by the same.

I have never seen a party that adulate itself in foolery as much.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Reference(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2018
By 2019 every one will be demystified, simple. Today the sacked DSS boss is found witg his finger in rhe cookie jar to the tune of billions...so if he didn't raid the NA... he will be there like the IG... like the Army chief.. .like the Minister of Defence....like the Interior Minster.... and on and on...all corrupt.... So we are to thank the NA for fighting the government's anti corrpution war and exposing elements they themselves cannot singlehandedly weed out.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Hopebringer: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu believe anything you see online

It's not aboutone believing it, it is about speaking and acting carelessly.

What you think is harmless and a joke might influence another young lady with weaker inhibitions

Be warned
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2018
I wonder why these sinators are seeking our support, tweeting bullshit, when they where buying expensive cars, sharing money, given themselves fat allowances why didn't they put that on tweet and other social media to inform poor Nigerians... when they steal our money no tweet but when Buhari is chasing them with a long broom they want us to see and hear... I am not interested, they can kill themselves for all I care... I don't know about you!!!! do you care?
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Splashme: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by ratcockoduduwa: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Apc buhari and all their supporters are caused.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
itswell1:
I have never seen the national Assembly protesting the Streets for the welfare of Nigerians.

The national Assembly memberrrs enjoys job allocation's at the demerits of jobless Nigeria.

What did the national Assembly do when tens of youths died in the fake immigration test? The minister back then is walking free.

This same national Assembly enjoys bogus allowances courtesy of thier selfishness ,allowances that can Carry out numerous empowerment program's.

Bogus salaries and allowances that are unconstitutionally which means this money are illegal.

An assembly that is full of people with questionable Character's and with an imposter as the leader.

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I wonder why these sinators are seeking our support, tweeting bullshit, when they where buying expensive cars, sharing money, given themselves fat allowances why didn't they put that on tweet and other social media to inform poor Nigerians... when they steal our money no tweet but when Buhari is chasing them with a long broom they want us to see and hear... I am not interested, they can kill themselves for all I care... I don't know about you!!!! do you care?
TAKE YOUR SHARE OF ABACHA LOOT. THIS SOCIAL SECURITY IS ONLY FOR LAZY NIGERIAN YOOTS

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
bestviewer:

They knew that they have the likes of Ngeneukwenu and sarki as supporters lol

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
itswell1:

TAKE YOUR SHARE OF ABACHA LOOT. THIS SOCIAL SECURITY IS ONLY FOR LAZY NIGERIAN YOOTS

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Belluchii: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
This man is a joker, it's glaring that he is using this opportunity to drag the presidency to the mud, this is a democratic state were politics can come to play at any point, i think that for the presidency to alert the people on the recent happening is the best thing to do, they have even taken action on the issue which have proved that they are capable to handle such issues. i don't really see where the criticism is coming from
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by okokobioko1: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
MISAU i duff my cap for you. i do hope my friends here will read in between the lines and allow voice of reason to speak in their mind than the normal myopic thinking because N-POWER gives you stipend.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by cescfrank(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
Send me a mail
i did already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Full Ogun Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.