Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (34299 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Moukandjo: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

It is impossibly impossible but, who am I to deprive APC and their supporters what gives them orgasm?
Whoever said EFCC was working for Saraki?
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by andyanders: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oshomole has finally buried APC and that is the end of the party.

1 Like

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Moukandjo: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

It is impossibly impossible but, who am I to deprive APC and their supporters what gives them orgasm?
Whoever said EFCC was working for Saraki? Na only DSS we know o! This one wey una PDP wan add EFCC just to try to ridicule his collusion with DSS, nawa o!
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by olisaokere(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
agwom:
Chairman, Senate Committee on Navy, Senator Isa Hamma Misau, has stated that the Presidency should be ashamed that it is pushing the conspiracy script that top officials of the nation’s security apparatus are working for the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Reacting to the EFCC statement that debunked the allegations credited to the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Babafemi Ojudu, that the EFCC was working in tandem with Saraki, Misau said that both the APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and Ojudu, were spinning the same conspiracy theory to hide the lack of coordination and discipline amongst the security agencies.

“The EFCC’s statement confirms our immediate reaction that both Ojudu and Oshiomhole have been reading from the same conspiracy script.

“Nigerians find it unthinkable that Magu, that the Senate refused to confirm — whose EFCC has also prosecuted Saraki for over 3 years at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) would now turn around and start working for this same Saraki. How is this possible?

“These people think that they can just wake up, think up conspiracy theories and try to sell it to Nigerians, but the public is smarter and more discerning than their shallow fictitious narratives", the Senator stated.

Misau also stated that the APC and Ojudu should be ashamed of indicting the Presidency in such an explicit fashion.

“In any case, shouldn't they be ashamed to even claim that the entire internal security institutions in the country are working for someone else other than the person that appointed them? “Additionally, at what point did they decipher this? Was it before the siege on the National Assembly or after?

“What this goes to show is that in their desperate bid to blame someone else for their crime and incompetence, these people no longer have a sense of shame,” the Senator said.

Misau further amplified the call for an independent judicial panel of inquiry into the National Assembly siege, stating that any other investigation would be seen as biased and flawed in the eyes of Nigerians and the international community.

“In this regard, we hereby reiterate the call for independent judicial panel of inquiry into the invasion. Any other such investigation into the matter would constitute another attempt by these same people to present a biased perspective to the assault on our nation’s democracy and its highest lawmaking body,” Misau stated.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/misau-mocks-presidency-apc-you-should-be-ashamed-of-indicting-buhari-265601.html

Well Spoken Senator
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Gbam tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Achorise: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I just wanted to be creative; i used disposable plastic cup to make a CHANDELIER. I spent some amount to make it, i have also made it for 7 people charging them #3000 each, guess what, i made a profit of #14,500 in just two days. Only yesterday (saturday) i have 5 people who have ordered for it, it all started like a joke.
Inbox me if you want to learn how to make it.
I'm interested to learn it.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by stieyven(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is incompetence in flesh and blood...

Since I was born till now, I've never seen anybody as useless and unserious as Buhari. Always looking for someone to blame for his failures...
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I just wanted to be creative; i used disposable plastic cup to make a CHANDELIER. I spent some amount to make it, i have also made it for 7 people charging them #3000 each, guess what, i made a profit of #14,500 in just two days. Only yesterday (saturday) i have 5 people who have ordered for it, it all started like a joke.
I Will Like To Learn That Stuff
Send Me An Email If U Can @ Simon.ncpa@yahoo.com
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by seborrhic: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Since I was born till now, I've never seen anybody as useless and unserious as Buhari. Always looking for someone to blame for his failures...
You cannot be older than the almagamation of Nigeria in 1914.
So you should reword your sentence to read,"since the birth of my great grandfather or grandfather till my own birth,they never told of having seen,and I have not also seen one,since my own birth,of any president,head of state,British overseer of Nigeria,since 1914,worse than Muhammadu Buhari".

1 Like

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by theundilutedevil(f): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
In the end,after all the rants and public display of indiscipline,any mofo who plays his card well will still win
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by budusky05(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
(“In this regard, we hereby reiterate the call for independent judicial panel of inquiry into the invasion. Any other such investigation into the matter would constitute another attempt by these same people to present a biased perspective to the assault on our nation’s democracy and its highest lawmaking body,” Misau stated.)[color=#990000][/color]

By who?
By APC/PMB who is accusing PDP/Saraki( Senate president)?
or
By PDP/SARAKI (Senate president) accusing PMB/APC ?
I can now see how much power drunk these guys are..
Truly PDP are bunch of fools just making a mess/ caricature of Nigerians.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by cescfrank(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I am interested in learning this.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by PierreAbutu(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

May God bless ya hustle brother

I, on my part have found ways of making millions from waste, alongside electricity generation and soil fertilization, but a willing sponsor is d challenge
Nothing is a waste on this planet

1 Like

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by fabianjay101(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
nice one

1 Like

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by PierreAbutu(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
I like this senator o he always say nothing but the truth please someone should help me get his phone number I need to give him a Mouth Action grin grin grin

Forgive my intrusion, but Lord knows you look too decent to be saying something like this
Stay blessed
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
cescfrank:
I am interested in learning this.
Send me a mail
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by lebete3000: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
I like this senator o he always say nothing but the truth please someone should help me get his phone number I need to give him a Mouth Action grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

I have been sent by Senator Misau to honourably represent him.

So shall we begin? grin
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by lebete3000: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
ozoneboy:
I have never seen Leaders as Deceitful as these APC Leaders.Shame done leave them they do me.
They can never own up to their Mistakes,always looking for who to blame except themselves and Buhari

They don't even have a clue that owning up sometimes, makes on look responsible even if one isn't.

They just continue to foolishly abuse the rare goodwill Nigerians showed them...
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Emusson24: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU, PLS RING ME ON 08163597052

Joshuaoseoboh:
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by skaemregh: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:

So that you can give him genital candidiasis
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Emusson24:
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU, PLS RING ME ON 08163597052

My contact 08084170451
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by agbonkamen(f): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Forgive my intrusion, but Lord knows you look too decent to be saying something like this
Stay blessed
Ok sir
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by poseidon12: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Tribalist Buhari is not his brother, ok?
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by chizzy34(f): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
agwom:
Chairman, Senate Committee on Navy, Senator Isa Hamma Misau, has stated that the Presidency should be ashamed that it is pushing the conspiracy script that top officials of the nation’s security apparatus are working for the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Reacting to the EFCC statement that debunked the allegations credited to the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Babafemi Ojudu, that the EFCC was working in tandem with Saraki, Misau said that both the APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and Ojudu, were spinning the same conspiracy theory to hide the lack of coordination and discipline amongst the security agencies.

“The EFCC’s statement confirms our immediate reaction that both Ojudu and Oshiomhole have been reading from the same conspiracy script.

“Nigerians find it unthinkable that Magu, that the Senate refused to confirm — whose EFCC has also prosecuted Saraki for over 3 years at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) would now turn around and start working for this same Saraki. How is this possible?

“These people think that they can just wake up, think up conspiracy theories and try to sell it to Nigerians, but the public is smarter and more discerning than their shallow fictitious narratives", the Senator stated.

Misau also stated that the APC and Ojudu should be ashamed of indicting the Presidency in such an explicit fashion.

“In any case, shouldn't they be ashamed to even claim that the entire internal security institutions in the country are working for someone else other than the person that appointed them? “Additionally, at what point did they decipher this? Was it before the siege on the National Assembly or after?

“What this goes to show is that in their desperate bid to blame someone else for their crime and incompetence, these people no longer have a sense of shame,” the Senator said.

Misau further amplified the call for an independent judicial panel of inquiry into the National Assembly siege, stating that any other investigation would be seen as biased and flawed in the eyes of Nigerians and the international community.

“In this regard, we hereby reiterate the call for independent judicial panel of inquiry into the invasion. Any other such investigation into the matter would constitute another attempt by these same people to present a biased perspective to the assault on our nation’s democracy and its highest lawmaking body,” Misau stated.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/misau-mocks-presidency-apc-you-should-be-ashamed-of-indicting-buhari-265601.html
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Bruemath(m): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Where are ApC supporters,I didn't see them defending their masters or did they run away
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by 2016v2017: 1:25am On Aug 14, 2018
agwom:

Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by 2016v2017: 1:28am On Aug 14, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I hate Buhari the tyrant dictator terrorist with passion,may God forgive me for hating human, but I have no option than to hate that heartless bloody power hungry man
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by 2016v2017: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2018
nnachukz:
APC as a party knows the kind of people that support them. That is why they can say any nonsense knowing their Zombies will not only believe them but also defend it no matter how fooolissh such statement is.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Jesusina(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2018
agwom:

You spoke my mind sen.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by ucyonline: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki is now the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. OK oo.
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by Hopebringer: 2:55am On Aug 14, 2018
agbonkamen:

Do you think you are funny ?

Do u think bring a LovePeddler is something to be proud of?

Wait till your daughter finds out one day the type of.life u have lived
Re: Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari by abbey621(m): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2018
2019 is just around the corner, even if everyone collected their PVCs, who is the alternative to Buhari? Who can we say with 99.9% confidence that once he or she gets there, Nigeria will truly be better? While we are busy fighting ethnic, political and non consequential wars online, the real war for the future of Nigeria is gradually slipping away from the masses, once again the people have been brainwashed....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.