Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Christ Our Life 97 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Our Life 97 (238 Views)

See Christ Our Ark In The Story Of Noah - Olamide Obire / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 23/11/2017) Christ Our Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Our Life 97 by Blue86(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Christ our Life 97

God blessed Abraham, saying to him,
" Your seed shall possess the gates of His enemies."
And you of Christ Jesus are Abraham's seed.
Therefore we all in Christ Jesus are Abraham's blessing from God.
This I was taught in my visions.
[ Genesis 22: 17 and Galatians 3:29 ]

What are gates?
Gates are inlets and outlets. Concerning the enemy, they are inlets for fortification, and outlets for letting out armies or powers.
God is saying, you in Christ Jesus have the sole possession to man those gates to prevent any letting in and letting out against your own lives.
Now let me give you an example, If you are in a ministry or a place of work, and you are being intimidated or oppressed by your boss for nothing sake.
The gate they are using to get at you is your boss.
You just simply say,
You spirit walking through so and so, oppressing me and intimidating me, stop in the name of Jesus.
And full stop they will.

You have that authority.
It's still what God is saying in Luke 10:19

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/18 / *��indonesia Woman Irked By �mosque Noise� Convicted Of Blasphemy☪

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.