Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler (951 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / We Have Over A Thousand 5weeks Old Noiler Chicks For Sale In Enugu / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will be starting brooding of 1 month old broiler and noiler from next week.The day old chicks will be organically raised healthy,so if you are interested kindly indicate whether it is the noiler or broiler you will need and the number.
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by chikepaul: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
What will the price be like, I will be needing like 100 if its ok
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 2:45am On Aug 14, 2018
chikepaul:
What will the price be like, I will be needing like 100 if its ok
.which one will u need,is it noiler or broiler , Contact me on whatsapp 08050761678.Thank you
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
pre-order now
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
expecting your order
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
make your booking now
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by ademola1333(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
I will need 50 of the broilers. I hope the price will be reasonable?!
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by kushlord: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wats noiler, n d uses
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by GodMercy2015: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please what is the price for both the boiler and broiler. Will be needing 20 of each.
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2018
kushlord:
Wats noiler, n d uses
“The noiler bird is a dual purpose bird that grows quickly like the boiler but not as quickly, and lay many eggs like the layers but not as many, but most importantly it would survive the backyard environment on less resources,” Oduntan said.
He noted that the noiler birds cheap to rear because of its ability to feed on remnants from the kitchen and farms. It can lay four times the number of eggs the local birds lay and can grow two and half times bigger.

What Is Noiler?
T he noiler bird is a natural cross breed of layer, broiler with the local bird carried out by Amo Farm. It has the resistance of the local chickens, egg characteristics of layers and meat characteristics of broilers. It matures for meat consumption between 3 to 4 months. Usually, poultry feed constitutes 70 percent of farmer's expenses in running a poultry business in the country BUT with noiler birds, such expenses is greatly reduced as these birds have the ability to survive on less resources such that they can be raised at the backyard. Further more, noiler meat has less fat, less chemical and is as sweet and as tough as that of a local chicken.
Unique Features
Grows big
Grows fast
Contain less fat
Contain less Chemicals
Cheap to rear
Sweet like local chicken
Eat whatever you feed them with and still do well.
Very high survival rate
High resistance to common disease.
Heat tolerance
Hardness
Lays a lot of eggs like layers do.
Benefits
Lessen the amount of fat and chemicals intake
Improves the productivity of chicken in terms of meat and egg at a very low cost.
Minimize losses arising from death of chicks as they are highly resistant to common diseases.
High profit margin for farmers of noilers birds as they can survive and grow well even with minimal resources.
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2018
pre-order now
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
book your broiler or noiler
Re: Book And Pre-order For Your 1 Month Old Noiler And Broiler by wengerman: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
book for your 1 month old chicks now

(1) (Reply)

Apa Wood In Large Quantity For Sale / Wired Scam In FG Anchor Borrowers' Programme! / Rice Planter And Combine Harvester For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.