Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. (11292 Views)

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by Emyjeze(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
finnestdope:

Okay, reply this post withnyou phone model and build number. Let me see what's the actual problem. Maybe you are a device not meant to be used in Africa

Most mobile OEM have different models of their smartphones.
Those to be used within China and USA
The another model for we Africans and Europe
phone model Gionee Gn5001S
build number SV2.16
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by TheUbermensch: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
TechCapon:
true. It's not advisable to root but it gives you more control over your phone

What control do we want again?

Isn't android free enough? Why do we abuse privileges? Nothing stops Google from making android like iOS.

We can change fonts, themes, manage data effectively, accessibility is topnotch.

What more could we possible ask for?
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by peacealways: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
finnestdope:
The last thing i would do my android device is to root it.

I mean, why root my device when i can still get everything i want

Android is an open source OS

I didn't read the thread shaa, i'm a very good lazy reader and seeing that rooting at the first paragraph, i quickly scrolled down to see if i'd be the FTC grin grin

In my honest opinion, ROOTING IS NOT GOOD, if you're trying to install a legit app on your Android device and it's kinda not looking possible, contact me, i'll help you out. DON'T ROOT YOUR DEVICE

find my tech tips at Dopi Technologies
where is your contact?
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by finnestdope(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
iSpread:

All are on play store.

Then its simple, your phone specifications did not meet up with the app requirements
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by finnestdope(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
peacealways:
where is your contact?

WhatsApp +2348100751281
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by finnestdope(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by iSpread(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
finnestdope:

Then its simple, your phone specifications did not meet up with the app requirements
Am using Android version 7 that's Tecno K7
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by donqx: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
this is how to organize your contacts on your android device https://www.androidlic.com/how-to-organize-your-contacts-on-android/
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by kutaibantar(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2019
But you can clearly see by the chart at how much further ahead SD Maid APK is from these other leading products. Although most men would want to have something more than just to obtain an erection, most would settle for the drug, just to get some help to improve their dwindling sex life.|STEM is the most progressive testosterone-boosting method in the industry today, giving SD Maid APK the complex combination of testosterone boosters and enzyme inhibitors to preserve and build up free testosterone in the body. There have been a lot of people that can be said to be suffering from the lack of testosterone in the body. Researchers discovered the effect of gingko on ED when male participants in a memory enhancement study reported improved erections.
Re: How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. by taras44: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia N82 The New Nseries Mobile / Top Ten Tech Stories Of 2016 / How To Browse The Internet With Little Or No Money Using AIRTEL And MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.