Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) (31265 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Kenyan Deaf Couple Weds In Rare Ceremony After Dating Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Baby Daddy na wa oooooo
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by Malakh: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2018
marriage... a covenant of death or life, it all depends on whom you are married to...and today most of the people you women and men are married to can't give you life, marriages of today is all about pleasure, if you live after the flesh(pleasure) you shall die Romans 8:13,Matthew 16:25 and dont tell me children is the fruit of marriage because this children don't really profit yall, they are a burden if you look at it and yall dont even know what they are gonna turn out to be when they get older
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by solid3(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2018
So, safe to say they had their wedding inside water.
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by flex04(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2018
BIDOO:
5 Month Old Baby Got Baptize?

To the faith of the parent, shall the spirit know the child of

Both young and old should be prepared against death even though we wish not for it wink wink wink
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by educhigo: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2018
to make it different with others

Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by skallion7(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
They're even whites...

It would have been another story if they were blacks.
how are they whites?. I'm sure you'll call Lebanese and Indians white also. Smh

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
The Flood I saw in That Country is FEARFUL

How our father used our Elder Brother for sacrifice
A true confession by me Chukwuma Osahor

I grew up in a family of 5 Children
Things were .moving and keep moving well for us .

None of us could explain why we had so much favour and wealth and all we needed

We never failed in school and we could not be involved in accidents
Something will just bring us out safely

Whatever was spoken over us also made us not affected by sickness

I knew it was not ordinary so I set out to personally know why.

It is what I found I have decided to expose to the whole world today without any fear

I found that we have an elder brother
And my father sacrificed him for the family to progress

They used his blood to enter a covenant that nobody in the home should be poor or sick or die Young (Blood money?)

My findings again Is that even though a stranger joins our family as long as he becomes a member of our family the covenant will work for him

But Why?

Why would my father Use my elder brothers Life...

This world!!

But it is for good

So I'm posting their identity so the world can know those behind this act

My Father (God, Loving Father) used
Our brother (Jesus Christ, Our 1st Born (Rom 8:29)) as a sacrificial lamb

To save you
To heal you
To bless you

Join our family today
Say this

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice
I accept you are my Lord and Savior and I believe you died and rose again to save, bless and heal..me

Thank you for saving me

Please share my confession
i love this..tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
They're even whites...

Typical Nigerian with little sense, anything pale is white to them, this one can even call my grandmother white too.
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
They're even whites...

they are Philippinos not Caucasians
they are not the same people
just saying
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by boyjo: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
They're even whites...

My braada!
Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by AnuliKay: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Love conquers all. God help them.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) by Austin234(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
i think I love this

How our father used our Elder Brother for sacrifice
A true confession by me Chukwuma Osahor

I grew up in a family of 5 Children
Things were .moving and keep moving well for us .

None of us could explain why we had so much favour and wealth and all we needed

We never failed in school and we could not be involved in accidents
Something will just bring us out safely

Whatever was spoken over us also made us not affected by sickness

I knew it was not ordinary so I set out to personally know why.

It is what I found I have decided to expose to the whole world today without any fear

I found that we have an elder brother
And my father sacrificed him for the family to progress

They used his blood to enter a covenant that nobody in the home should be poor or sick or die Young (Blood money?)

My findings again Is that even though a stranger joins our family as long as he becomes a member of our family the covenant will work for him

But Why?

Why would my father Use my elder brothers Life...

This world!!

But it is for good

So I'm posting their identity so the world can know those behind this act

My Father (God, Loving Father) used
Our brother (Jesus Christ, Our 1st Born (Rom 8:29)) as a sacrificial lamb

To save you
To heal you
To bless you

Join our family today
Say this

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice
I accept you are my Lord and Savior and I believe you died and rose again to save, bless and heal..me

Thank you for saving me

Please share my confession[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.