Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki (658 Views)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by 14Ebiscoo: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has disclosed why he met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo behind closed doors.

Saraki, speaking to newsmen after the meeting on Monday evening, said he was with Obasanjo to make up for his absence during the formal inauguration of the Presidential library held last year.

He said: ”You know I missed the official opening of the library and that is why I have decided to come and see the place and honestly it is beautiful we are very proud of what he has done here”.

When newsmen further questioned him on the crisis in the National Assembly and when the lawmakers will reconvene, Saraki kept mum and hurriedly entered his vehicle.

The meeting between both leaders held at the former President’s pent house, at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/why-i-met-with-obasanjo-saraki.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by 12Monkeys: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2018
When newsmen further questioned him on the crisis in the National Assembly and when the lawmakers will reconvene, Saraki kept mum and hurriedly entered his vehicle.

The Chess Master never reveals his moves to n00bs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by bluecircle470: 1:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Wrong reason... Wrong time.....you stir the hornets nest now you're loosing sleep. No sleep for the wicked
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by 12Monkeys: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2018
[s]
bluecircle470:
Wrong reason... Wrong time.....you stir the hornets nest now you're loosing sleep. No sleep for the wicked
[/s]

The only one loosing sleep is Tinubu and Oshiomole.

Saraki does not lose sleep over anybody or anything. He keeps others awake in their futile plot to unseat him.

Now that's a boss for you not like all your nocturnal broom waving wizards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by bluecircle470: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

The only one loosing sleep is Tinubu and Oshiomole.

Saraki does not lose sleep over anybody or anything. He keeps others awake in their futile plot to unseat him.

Now that's a boss for you not like all your nocturnal broom waving wizards.

Kindly show a waiting attitude... Only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by 12Monkeys: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2018
bluecircle470:

Kindly show a waiting attitude... Only time will tell

Yeh right.

You go wait tire for Saraki's impeachment.

Sai Baba Oloye till 2027!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Tonnexy: 1:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by leofab(f): 2:10am On Aug 14, 2018
J
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by tamonokare: 3:47am On Aug 14, 2018
I don't care to know why biko.
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Nogodye(m): 3:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Pot meeting with Kettle...Birds of the same feather.
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Apc does not understand that their fear of saraki only aggravates people to reason "why not saraki"?

-We have found out he is young
-He is vibrant
-He is from NC with strong ties to SW and core North.
-He is in the opposition majorly tied to SS and SE.
-The nations security outfit all over him may have just given him a face of democracy.
-He has his bad sides no doubt which all politicians do.
-He has shown his capability heading the NASS.
-He can bankroll his ambitions and no godfathers.
-He would retire a lot of politicians much older than he is.

Is this not what the youths have been asking for? Why are they molesting him from joining the contest like his fellow citizen Buhari?
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by OAM4J: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Mynd44: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018

(1)

See The Crowd That Came Out To Greet President Buhari As He Performed The Eid El / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Holds Town Hall Meeting With US Based Nigerians / Ugh! Which Political Party Is She Supporting? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.