Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta (26137 Views)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) / Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by etokhana: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Former President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki and former governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola on Tuesday visited Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the state capital few minutes after 12noon and proceeded to observe a ‘closed door’ meeting at Pent House within Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL).

The meeting is still ongoing as the time of filing this report.

The visit might be connected with consultations ahead of the 2023 presidential election but it is not clear if Saraki has ambition to run.

The former governor of Kwara state is the Chairman, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Reconciliation and Strategy Committee.

He was joined in the visit by Ibrahim Shehu Shema, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwanbo, Liyel Imoke and one other.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-obasanjo-saraki-oyinlola-in-closed-door-meeting/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by yemmight(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
They are both dead politically.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Jones4190(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
I still don't understand why INEC is yet to de- register PDP as a political party

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by duro4chang(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Baba is doing waka waka upandan. Well ,it is good if he is doing it for the progress of the country but my problem be that he is visiting the wrong people. All this people are the ones who brought us to where we are now. Saraki, Bello are enemies of the people. Go to Kwara and Kogi they will tell you more. I have said my own oo
I am from Kwara state anyway?

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by culf: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:

Obasanjo dead politically?? Hmmmm

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by culf: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:

Obasanjo dead politically?? Hmmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by longetivity(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:
Go and read ur books

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by yemmight(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
longetivity:
Go and read ur books

What was is relevance in 2019?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by EbenezerTriumph: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Saraki we need you back in Nigerian politics, you're truly the voice of the masses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by janedonez(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Nackzy: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
These ones are cooking

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
They will come out and lie about what was said inside that conference.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by OhiOfIhima: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Obj want to tell them, Governor Yahaya Bello is the future..
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Chukwutobi: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
PDP's opposition is the worst I have ever seen. Even Buhari protested in his days but see them, they're afraid of being arrested. Well, I can't blame them since their hands are not clean.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Godswings(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jones4190:
I still don't understand why INEC is yet to de- register PDP as a political party

Your comment got me laughing out loud. Expecting the de-registration of PDP by INEC is like expecting the impeachment of Buhari by national assembly.

It will only take a miracle to achieve that.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by espn(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yeye...
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by charleff512(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Closed door every time at the end nothing to show.Even man and woman closed door meeting dey take 9 months to manifest.All na lori iro.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Sultty(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
? Where we d youths ?
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Commonguy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
dem no dey ever get open door conversation.. rubbish
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by SouthSouth1914: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
They will come out and lie about what was said inside that conference.

How do you know what they said in a closed meeting?? You guys on here can leave someone perplexed!!
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Bayaar02(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
2023 loading...
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Safeday: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
angry
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by WiszyFraud: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Busy holding Pointless meetings

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by ovieigho(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Even if it’s seems Obj’s political influence has ended but at least no one is “shouting Tinubu the slayer of ObJ” in this forum at the moment grin grin.

Cos it’s obvious JAGABAN himself is in a kind of soup

Any time any day , respect to OBJ the real political player

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hmmmm RIP Bola Ige....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by Samuel8900: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by fredoooooo: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Awon Chop Chop f.c + Oloye Otoge grin cheesy grin
Where are the boko boys when you need them ,e ni ku re grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by butterfly777(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
If they didn't discuss any of these issues, I won't take them seriously:

1. How to end open grazing.

2. How to split Nigeria peacefully.

Because these are the top issues that affect us at this stage of our existence.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta by TeemahBeddings0: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Buhari is going grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.