Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC (9980 Views)

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Nigeria's NNPC / NIGERIA: NNPC, Seplat Petroleum To Raise $700m For Gas Plant Project Due In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by AfroSamurai: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2018
lexy2014:
y hasn't gas overtaken them all this while? In this age we are still talking about kerosene, charcoal & firewood...cause like u said "gas is d future". And d future just like tomorrow never comes
gas hasn't overtaken them because of lack of awareness and fear of using it.

Look around social media, all you see are the harmful use of gas, but never its advantages. That's why gas hasn't overtaken them. Everything is time.
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfroSamurai:
gas hasn't overtaken them because of lack of awareness and fear of using it.

Look around social media, all you see are the harmful use of gas, but never its advantages. That's why gas hasn't overtaken them. Everything is time.
d women that use charcoal 2 cook and roast bole&maize, are they on social media? D aboki that uses charcoal 4 suya, is he on social media? D woman that goes to farm or d bush 2 fetch firewood, is she on social Media? D women that queue at nnpc filling stations with jerry cans waiting to buy kerosene at N50 per litre, are they on social media? D population of folks who use these things aren't on social media. Its even people who use gas that are mostly on social media. Even at that, am yet 2c reports of d harmful use of gas on social media
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by AfroSamurai: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
lexy2014:
d women that use charcoal 2 cook and roast bole&maize, are they on social media? D aboki that uses charcoal 4 suya, is he on social media? D woman that goes to farm or d bush 2 fetch firewood, is she on social Media? D women that queue at nnpc filling stations with jerry cans waiting to buy kerosene at N50 per litre, are they on social media? D population of folks who use these things aren't on social media. Its even people who use gas that are mostly on social media. Even at that, am yet 2c reports of d harmful use of gas on social media

http://www.informationng.com/2017/12/lady-dies-gas-explosion-phone-rang-close-gas-cylinder.html

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/123674/

Just cos you've not seen doesn't mean it's not happening. Don't let your ignorance consume you.
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfroSamurai:

http://www.informationng.com/2017/12/lady-dies-gas-explosion-phone-rang-close-gas-cylinder.html

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/123674/

Just cos you've not seen doesn't mean it's not happening. Don't let your ignorance consume you.
that isn't social media. That is newspaper report or online news report. Even at that, does aboki or maize seller have access to www....? Does d woman that fetches firewood in d bush have access to internet how much more reading tribune online?

This is ur statement below which sounds like d only thing people say about gas are bad things. I find that hard to believe

"Look around social media, all you see are the harmful use of gas, but never its advantages."
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by AfroSamurai: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
lexy2014:
that isn't social media. That is newspaper report. Even at that, does aboki or maize seller have access to www....? Does d woman that fetches firewood in d bush have access to internet how much more reading tribune online?

This is ur statement below which sounds like d only thing people say about gas are bad things. I find that hard to believe

"Look around social media, all you see are the harmful use of gas, but never its advantages."
so you're saying aboki and maize sellers don't use smart phones and they're not on facebook and the likes?

Wow! You're really ignorant.
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfroSamurai:
so you're saying aboki and maize sellers don't use smart phones and they're not on facebook and the likes?

Wow! You're really ignorant.
yes that is what I am saying professor cos it seems my ignorance supersedes ur knowledge. Where my ignorance ends is where ur knowledge begins
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by arantess: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=AfroSamurai post=70259690]Gas is the future.
There's no doubt about it. [/quote
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by AfroSamurai: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
lexy2014:
yes that is what I am saying professor cos it seems my ignorance supersedes ur knowledge. Where my ignorance ends is where ur knowledge begins
it seem you're an idiot who knows nothing but quote people just to flare your ignorance. Lemme give you a piece of advice, bury you head inside a pit toilet, may be the putrid smell might send some semblance of knowledge to that empty skull of yours.

Now get lost, you ignorant bedbug!
Re: Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfroSamurai:
it seem you're an idiot who knows nothing but quote people just to flare your ignorance. Lemme give you a piece of advice, bury you head inside a pit toilet, may be the putrid smell might send some semblance of knowledge to that empty skull of yours.

Now get lost, you ignorant bedbug!
how do u no that pit toilets have putrid smell? Are u trying 2 tell me that u have put ur head inside a pit toilet b4? Wooow...that's amazing. Thumbs up. U really tried. By d way, what were u looking 4 inside a pit toilet? Did u have an empty skull b4? And was it after ur pit toilet experience u started have a semblance of knowledge? Pls elaborate on ur experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mastercard To Buy Stake In MTN’s $5.2 Billion Fintech Unit / Behold The World Richest Man. ($ymeon Davros Carnegie Freeman$tein) / Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.