Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki (502 Views)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by bgossipnaija(f): 5:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has disclosed why he met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo behind closed doors.

Saraki, speaking to newsmen after the meeting on Monday evening, said he was with Obasanjo to make up for his absence during the formal inauguration of the Presidential library held last year.

He said: ”You know I missed the official opening of the library and that is why I have decided to come and see the place and honestly it is beautiful we are very proud of what he has done here”.

When newsmen further questioned him on the crisis in the National Assembly and when the lawmakers will reconvene, Saraki kept mum and hurriedly entered his vehicle.

The meeting between both leaders held at the former President’s pent house, at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/08/why-i-met-with-obasanjo-saraki/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7566570_img20180814002013303_jpeg70eb7f4d18f4fbc4d5fb30a9a3942666
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by chinjo(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2018
U don't need to explain anything to the Zombies. We already know why you were there. Sai Oloye

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by jojomario(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm...Something is smelling. May God see us through 2019. Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by okomile(f): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2018
The secret will be out soon. We can't be fooled for long grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Bluezy13(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki is always cautious, slow to speak and crafty... allowing his secret prayers to be answered publicly.

He has a clever way of boycotting indicting public confrontations, leaving the hungry public to their worrisome ignorance and wonder.
A smart politician!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by gabbijason(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2018
C
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by wristbangle: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2018
His purpose of visit is known to him but if it's for presidential seat, he has Atiku, kwankwaso and tambuwal to contend with. -I'm sure cold war is imminently building among them. Bunch of greedy, selfish and wicked men.

A big amen to the guy's prayer below. May God put confusion in the enemies camp against the progress of this nation In Jesus Name.
Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by Alexk2(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2018
These politicians will start seeing the stupidity in their so called smartness by 2019. So you just decided to come see the library that was inaugrated over a year ago?
Every plot against Nigeria is failing in Jesus name and the plotters will be humilated and publicly disgraced in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With Obasanjo – Saraki by OAM4J: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2018

(1)

Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons To Nigeria Intercepted In South Africa / Not-too-young-to-run Movement Disowns Saraki’s Affiliation. / 2019: Who Will Shake Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.